Elastigirl Question and answer. :)

Here’s another question. Typically, at what age o Supers Retire?

Does the Parr family have any pets? If so, describe them! If not, why not?

Reading this answer will be interesting because Violet Parr gave me an answer to the pet question. I wonder if this will be similar or different. But it will be fun.

Do you have any relatives who work at Pixar?

How did Pixar convince you to be in a movie?

IV: Just curious. How could Helen Parr have relatives working at Pixar when Pixar created her? :confused: Just curious.

Okay, for Elastigirl, what was the most difficult, painful, and hardest thing you had to do to protect your family?

And also, what is your favorite memory with Violet? Details would be appriciated.

Well, we are assuming she’s a real person, yes? :unamused: That’s the point, is to ask a fictional character questions, as though she were real.

I thought we were asking questions of her realness of her real world.

Hey guys sorry I havent been on for quite some time I’ve been quite busy unfortunately with work and such but I’m happy to be back! :smiley:

1.) Hmm my favorite vacation spot…thats a tough one…I’d have to say somewhere tropical like Bermuda or Hawaii.
2.) smiles No Bob and I have never eaten at Gusteaus. The only time I’ve been to Paris was to do some hero work but other then that I’ve never just gone there for fun. I’ve always wanted to though maybe the next family vacation we will go to Paris.
3.) Thats a very good question and I’d have to say that would depend on the kinds of soup that were at the resteraunt, but typically I think I would order a soup.
4.) Superheroes could retire whenever they wanted but I think I would retire whenever I felt that I couldnt physically help anyone anymore. To be honest I can picture Bob and myself fighting crime until we’re in our 60’s 8D
5.) Well recently Dash got a little white and brown hamster. he named him Rino…not sure where he got that from and we’ve also been talking about getting a dog. I’m not sure what we would name the dog if we got one…hmm I’ll have to think on that one.
6.) The hardest thing I’ve ever had to do for my family would have to be when I saved Violet and Dash from the planecrash…it was the first time in a while where I felt I had no control over the situation and I’m used to being in control.
7.) Thats a good question :slight_smile: but no I do not have any relatives working at Pixar actually.

I assume, then, that you have never seen the character interviews on Disc 2 in the Collector’s Edition DVD, right? Yeah. She talks about Pixar. :neutral_face: Just saying.

Elastigirl- What are your children’s favorite Disney movies?

Have you ever wanted to change your first name?

What is the most hurtful thing that someone has said to you?

Are buying gifts for your children hard?

What are Violet and Dash’s favorite movies? Bob’s?

WHat have you and the family been doing over the summer?