Family Guy, The Simpsons, Futurama, or South Park ?

Too crude? Shock Value? South Park is by far the most creative out of any of the choices given. It’s TV-MA, it’s not meant to be for people under 18. Making something child appropriate doesn’t make something good and that is why I hate The Simpsons. I see it as being too childish.

Not trying to insult or offend anyone.
I just don’t find South Park funny at all.

Neither do I… in fact, I find it mostly just offensive. :confused:
And Simpsons is a whole different matter… they insult anything and everything, so you can’t feel like you’re getting picked on. :laughing:

South Park isn’t creative. They just cram in whatever is in the news headlines.

^Exactly!! I enjoy a good pop culture joke, but the episodes just aren’t gonna age well when that’s all they rely on. There needs to be some fresh material too.

South Park. You have to be actally smart to figure out some of their joke. I like Family Guy too, but a 7 year old could figure them out not counting the s** jokes. I also like The Simpons anf Futurama too. But South Park tops it off I think.

Not even seven year olds. Half the jokes are about obscure celebrities and figures that know one really knows. Those ones fly over most peoples heads.

South Park is my favorite. I’ts a very smart show, and it actually makes one think. It’s also funny and shocking!

I like the Simpsons and Futurama alright.

Yep. On the season final they joked on the Penn State s** scandal.

It’d have to be a tie between The Simpsons and Futurama. I like how Futurama is targeted at an older demographic than The Simpsons which gives the writers a looser reign on what they can say and do, but nothing beats a classic episode of The Simpsons.

I don’t mind Family Guy, if I’m channel surfing and it’s on TV I’ll watch it without any problems. It annoys me how popular is is among teenage boys though, there was a period 2 or 3 years ago when everyone in my class was constantly impersonating Quagmire. Out of the 3 Seth MacFarlane shows I prefer American Dad to Family Guy, and Family Guy to The Cleveland Show.

I hate South Park though. The lazy animation, bad voice acting, in-your-face plots… I can’t sit through an entire episode without feeling like I’m becoming stupider and stupider watching it.

I’d have to9 say none.

I like Family Guy as I watch that show more often than the rest. However, i do sometimes find Family Guy’s jokes kind of stupid.

One thing I hate about Family Guy is overused jokes like Bird is the word.

I hate it when Family Guy decides to go with overused jokes. It bores me.

I know The simpsons is currenty on season 23 and is gonna have at at least 25. South park is at 15 and will have at least 20.

Anyone know about Family Guy and Futurama?

I like all of them.
I love the simpsons,but i think it has been going downhill recently.
Family guy,is ok , but sometimes gets boring if they drag some of the jokes on for too long.
South park is quite consistant,but some of the jokes can be quite offensive.
I’m gonna vote for fururama! (mainly because it is the only one that almost made me cry. :cry: )

I would have to say South Park out of those three. Although, I haven’t really watched The Simpsons in ages so I can’t explain my thoughts on it. Family Guy can be funny ocasionally, but it’s not a good show.

I know some of the members here like King of the Hill.

The new episodes of The Simpsons are getting better. The newest episode, in my opinion, is the best episode they’ve had in awhile, and I’ve enjoyed all the season 23 episodes so far. I watch Family Guy sometimes, but I don’t like it as much as I used too. South Park on the other hand, is my second favorite. My favorite episode is probably “The Humancentipad”.

I preferred the early seasons of the Simpsons. Nowhere near as obscene as South Park, for instance, though the movie does get disturbingly close. :confused:

Frever and always South Park. I also really enjoy The Simpsons and King of the Hill.