Fan Art that is JustSoWall-eCrazy!

Thank you very much IV!

And now, for a new piece of mine:

Which is based on this lovely poster:

Tell me what you guys think!

[url]http://justsowall-ecrazy.deviantart.com/art/Sailing-the-Cosmic-Ocean-182923585[/url]

Made this one a while ago. :unamused:

The WALL-E poster one is hella good! I’m glad you posted it for us!

e-j-e: Thank you very much. (man I can’t believe I forget about this thread easily…)

And now, presenting my latest piece…

Finally! After almost a year…a non-WALL•E fan art from me! And it’s my first vectorized work (more comments in the link over here).

Yay some Ratatouille fan art! I really like how you designed their Chef pants, with the little diamonds.

Thank you very much e-j-e!

And about their pants: I actually used a preset texture that comes with my Corel Paint Shop Pro program for the pattern on their pants. I don’t have the kind of patience to create a design like that myself as of now.

Again, I’m glad you liked it. :smiley:

I really love how Wallace and Evelyn meet their robot counterparts, but they don’t even recognize it as their counterparts! I’m glad your really taking this Fan Fiction novel to other retrospects as well, including the posters, comics and puns as well!

Thank you very much for stopping by my art thread! (it hasn’t gotten too much attention since last year and earlier this year)

And yes, I love working with these characters so much. Although I have created other casts of characters from other fandoms, these have to be my all-time faves to work with.

I can’t read what Evelyn is saying, it’s so bright blue!!!

somethingguy912: She’s saying, “Wallace, I think we all know the answer to that question; of course I’ll be your date!”

thanks, i think light blue is my blind color!

It’s been awhile since I’ve looked through your thread. You’re definitely growing as an artist! Keep it up!

Thank you very much Hannah!

Oh, i’m just dying for Chapter 17 of your novel! that’s where the real show starts…again!

After a long hiatus from Pixar fan art, may I present to you my Pixar-inspired T-shirt designs!

I actually drew this out more than a week ago, but I just finished coloring it today. Let me tell, you something, though; the WALL•E design was the hardest one to come up with. However, I think they all turned out well in the end. Let me hear from you guys on this!

Those all look great! :smiley: Nice work!

No joke JSWeC, I want the Monsters, Inc inspired shirt and the Up inspired shirt. Both are so adorable!

Hmmmm,

The axiom one!

Thanks a lot guys! Unfortunately, as I’ve said before to some artists that commented, these designs are not for sale; they’re just a little something I did to break away from my usual cartoon pictures.

ellie-jessie-eve: I had a lot of fun designing those two! Right next to the Ratatouille top, they’re probably my faves.

somethingguy912: Yeah, that Axiom tunic sure is stylish! I was originally going to do a space nebula background with a heart traced with extingusher foam and a blue light, but I thought doing a city scene-style top would be more fashionable. Maybe I’ll do another design sheet that will be exclusively WALL•E-inspired designs!

I’ve been forgetting to update this thread:

Although a few months late, here’s my latest piece: Evelyn (my human version of EVE) holding a giant flower.

Just something random I imagined. :wink: