Fan Art that is JustSoWall-eCrazy!

Very cute! I like the background of the picture, very creative!

Thanks!

I’m wondering: did you get inspiration for that drawing from the Garden? If so, i would REALLY REALLY LOVE IT if you did a human version of The Garden.

somethingguy912: No, I didn’t draw any inspiration from anything else for this drawing. Just my own imagination.

And besides, are you referring to a fanfiction someone else posted around here?

Although I’m not doing any digital art for now, I made this little sketch dump about the McCrea family.

But I must warn you: the description is very long. Hope you guys like it!

Redesigned my human version of PR-T. First digital art in a long while.

Sorry I haven’t posted here in a while! This thread just seemed so dead…

Anyways, I do have some Cars-themed pieces I made over the summer:

Holley Shiftwell

Francesco Bernoulli

Enjoy!

Oh kewl, I like seeing them as humans! And as always, I love the backgrounds you have, with the stars. So cute!

Thank you very much, ellie-jessie-eve! Glad you like them.

Nice drawings! They are cool.

Thanks! I need to get myself in the habit of doing more work for this thread. My Pixar art hasn’t been in business lately…

Does this mean we’ll get to see you more around the forum? :smiley:

Your welcome. That is cool that you are going to do more art.

e-j-e and PixarTeo: Yes I will. Just need to find some time to do it, because right now I’m busy with college.

Story of my life.

OK, WOW! It’s hard to find words to describe quite how awesome your Pixar art is! I love the style, the color, and everything else about these pics! You just rock!! I love drawing humanized Cars and WALL-E characters! My favorite just might be your Grand Moff Gopher! I couldn’t’ve thought that up in a million years! And it is just so fitting and appropriate for him! And I realized I haven’t written a sentence in the paragraph without an exclamation point! But when I find awesome artists, I have trouble not using exclamation points!!! :mrgreen: I look forward to seeing more from you!

Glad you enjoyed my art! I hope do do some more this summer. :smiley:

Awesome! I plan on doing the same.

And now, for my first Pixar-related fanart in a long time…

Sunday Clothes

Hopefully I’ll do some more this summer. :smiley:

Haha, it’s like they were humanised and starred in Hello Dolly! :slight_smile:

You have a very colourful and delightful art style. A constructive advice I would give you is to try to go for more interesting scenarios or poses. Put them in a daring adventure, or have them interact in some way beyond smiling or holding hands. Try to draw an emotional piece - it could be angry, sad, or scary.

I’m also trying to explore other expressions than the standard ‘bad*ss’ or ‘bored’ emotions I have in my piece… it can be quite difficult, though, since my lizard brain operates in ‘Action Movie’ mode all the time. 8D

Keep up the great work, it’s wonderful to see you continue to progress JSWeC!