Favourite Character

When it comes to TS is really hard to pick a single one… I love Woody, Buzz and Jessie… almost the same! very very much!.. But Ok, if I have to pick one, then that would be Jessie! Absolutelly!

I love Jessie for several reasons… She’s the girly character but yet, she doesn’t stay in background but get’s into the action instead and I love that!. She’s so cute and has a huge temper! She can be so sweet and also very strong! She has gone through a lot and she’s still afraid of being abandoned… all she needs is a little help from her new family to learn how to trust again, and they certainly know how to help her… specially Buzz.

JESSIE. I have loved her to death ever since I was a little girl. For my second fave, it’s a tie between Buzz and Woody. I love them both equally <3 .

As I said before Woody’s my favorite and Buzz is my second.

Buzz is defanately my favorite!

I love all his special versions too

Since I was a little kid .I loved this toy so much :laughing:

has to be rex for me.

Hey Shay, I used to have that Christmas Buzz, it was cool.

Mine is either Rex or Slinky.

1. Woody - Has a golden personality, well all of the toys do but Woody seems to go above and beyond
  2. Buzz - Hilarious lines!
  3. Rex - See Buzz

Interesting, Woody is my favorite and Buzz is my second^^. It seems we like similar characters from Toy Story!

It does indeed. Those two are also the characters that I’ve become most familiar with when watching the TS movies.

My top 5 favouite characters
1.Woody
2.Buzz
3.Slinky
4.Jessie
5.Rex

Great choices lazerenvy237.

Thnaks! :smiley:
I thought it was a bit hard to pick just one character !

Anyone like Lotso. I thought he was a great villain.

Lotso was a great villain, but I wouldn’t put him very high on my favorite character list, maybe top 25-30. But, he is quite dangerous and a worthy foe to Andy’s Toys.

My favorite Pixar villain is probably Syndrome or Charles.

My favorite Pixar villains are Syndrome, Hopper, Bruce (if you count him as a villain) and Al McWhiggin (You might be able to count him as a villain).

My favourite character is Bulls eye because he is so cute. But I love all of them. And I also love Barbie, because I love Barbies I have a few of them.

As far as villains go, the Prospector and Lotso both made pretty good Toy Story villains, but those two aren’t even close to being as vicious as Scar from Lion King. I know Lotso was responsible for the breaking, and possibly death of many toys, but Scar was straight up, a bitter old windbag who killed HIS OWN BROTHER deliberately in order to become King.

I think you’re absolutely right ^^.

Tnx , yeah his cool toy
:laughing: