Favourite Character

My favourite, well I have many so I will just post a few.

Buzz
Woody
Rex (Brilliant and funny)
Mr.Potato Head
Hamm

and many more.

slinky off the top of my head other wise rex is pretty good.

he died!? omg! i didnt know that! As a favorite character goes? I’d have to say that it’s a tie between. Bow Peep and Jessie. Bow Peep reminds me of princess peach. Jessie reminds me o fDaisy

My favorite’s definetly Woody. Buzz was my favorite when I was young though.

That is a really hard question hmmm…
(in no particular order)
Woody
Buzz
Slinky
Mr. Potato Head
Rex
Ham
Bullseye
Aliens
Wheezy (just because he sings the jazzy version of You’ve got a friend in me)
those are just some of them
:sunglasses:

The dynamic duo of Woody and Buzz, definitely. Their classic conversation together was just rich:

“YOU. ARE. A. TOY! You aren’t the real Buzz Lightyear. You’re… You’re a… You’re an action figure. You are a child’s plaything!”

“You’re a sad, strange, little man, and you have my pity.”

Then, there’s Jessie. God, do animated characters look much better than real people or what? :laughing:

Hmm… aside from the story, there doesn’t seem to be many characters that favors me…

It’s a toss up between Buzz,and Rex

Those are good choices lobsterxjohnson. Welcome to PIxar Planet by the way.

I’m not sure if I’ve posted here before, but what the heck, here it goes anyways.
My favorite character in Toy Story would probably have to be Buzz Lightyear. I always like main characters, but it’s a rare case when they are my favorites, Buzz is just a hilarious well written/animated character! I also love Hamm, Rex, Slinky and Woody in no particular order (that’s not to say I dislike the other characters, these are just my favorites).

my favorite character is Woody because he’s pretty much the main character. Also, cowboys are awsome!

My favorite characters;

Woody
Buzz
Rex
Hamm
Jessie
and Bullseye

When 2 came out, I always had a thing for Jessie. She should have been introduced in the original Toy Story, and Bullseye… he’s funny, I like how he acts like a dog sometimes.

I like the other four because they are together the most in the Toy Story shorts and i liked the way Buzz looked.

Hmm I like

1. Woody
  2. Jessie
  3. Buzz
  4. Ham
  5. Mr. Patato Head

My favorite character from Toy Story is Woody but I haven’t decided who my favorite character from Toy Story 2 is.

Favorites in this order, although I love 'em all:

1. Woody
  2. Jessie
  3. Buzz
  4. Rex
  5. Hamm

So hard to pick! But Rex is definitely at the top. And I like those little Aliens, purely for the cuteness factor. “Ooooohhhh” :laughing:

I don’t know if I like Slinky or Bullseye better, it’s always a random debate in my mind. I’ve always loved Slinky (I had a plush one that looked just like him, but he got tangled up and my mom threw him away :cry: ). But I also like Bullseye because horses are one of my favorite animals.

I like Woody Pride alot.

In order: my love second only to the Incredibles, Woody wins!
Jessie is a very close second!
Buzz Lightyear is a very deserving third!

“You are a TOY!”
“You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity.”
Woody and Buzz, Toy Story. :smiling_imp:

I’ve gotta say Lenny. He may be minor, be he’s cute and all…

2nd… Buzz.

That’s hard. Their all great but if i had to it would be Rex and Hamm :-D). I also like Slinky and how loyal he is to Woody.