Favourite Character

I always wondered if that was the real Lumiere in KH 2…Someone also told me that

Ursula was acted byt the same lady, but that seems far-fetched, seeing as The Little Mermaid was made a long time

ago…
Anyways, back to Toy Story…My favorite character is Mrs. Potato

Head…Mostly because of the bloopers at the end. Never gets old. hehe

[size=92]Slinky forever. He’s so cool. :smiley: [/size]

Pat Carroll is still alive. According to Wikipedia, she will be voicing the Ursula

for the upcoming Little Mermaid III and the Ursula puppet for the upcoming

Little Mermaid Broadway show.

WHOA! I had no idea. Well,

that’s good to hear. :smiley: She really does have a unique voice.

Just currious. Who was that girl who played Jessie? and

what other movies did she lend her voice to?

Jessie was voiced by Joan

Cusack, who also provided the voice for Abby Mallard in [i]Chicken

Little[/i].

~~=oP

PixarVixen - Ah – no kidding! I thought she sounded

familiar. And didn’t she also play someone in Space Balls? I could have sworn she

did…

Oh, I remember that character. I was thinking of Jessie the first time I saw Abby Mallard in

Chicken Little, but I never knew why. Now i do.

My favorite characters are between Buzz and Woody because the each have a very different personality that is funny :slight_smile: So I can’t pick between those 2 characters and it’s fine with me :sunglasses:

My favourite character is Woody because he is so cute. He’s facial expressions in Toy Story 2 are funny as well. :sunglasses:

Well, my favorite character is Slinky. I don’t know why, there’s just something about him… and Jim Varney did an excellent job voicing him.

When I first saw the movie, I liked Bopeep (sp?) the best, just because at that age, I always sought out the coolest female character and called her “favorite”.

I need to see the movie again to decide which character I favor now. I’d guess it would be Woody, but I don’t have a specific reason.
heh. sheila

I love them all, but even before Woody, Buzz, Mr. Potato head and the other guys are the green aliens :slight_smile:

They are TOO cute!

Mr. Potato Head.

Potato Head is cool gburc58209. I really likes it when he goes: “I need to shave” and takes his moustche off.

Haha, that is sooo funny. :laughing: He has so many great lines, wow…

My favorite character :

1. Buzz Lightyear
  2. Mr. Potato Head
  3. Woody

My favorites are: Woody, Buzz, and Jessie. But Ham comes in close.

I have to go with Buzz. I love the way he talks(kudos to Tim Allen ) By the way how can you not like a Intergalactic Space Ranger

xD
Correct!