Favourite Character

Jessie, she’s the bee’s knees. :laughing:

Woody without a doubt, but Buzz comes a very close second- I adore the fact they finally became friends even though in the beginning they didn’t like each other- when they argue or are just being generally good friends I enjoy it (and sometimes, often it’s a little bit of both- some good natured teasing too and some tough love at the same time), and them becoming friends gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Because I’m a sap.

-is shot-

Nice. :smiling_imp:

Wow, I can’t believe that I haven’t answered this thread yet. Anyway, I love all of them, but my top favs are:

Buzz and Jessie

I love them which makes me more happy because they are paired with each other romantically. <3

I do love Woody just as much, but Buzz and Jessie I love a tiny bit more. ;D

I don’t have just one favorite character. I love all the characters but my favorites would have to be, in no particular order:
Woody
Buzz
Rex
Slinky
Jessie
the Aliens
Bullseye
Mr. Potato Head
Hamm
Lenny the Binoculars
R.C.

:wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

For me its hands down Mr. Potato Head…I’m not to sure why, i think its his saracism and how i can realate to that :smiley:

I love all of them… but my favourite is:

1. Jessie!

And the rest:

1. Woody
  2. rex
  3. Buzz
  4. The three aliens
  5. Slinky
  6. Bullseye
  7. Hamm
    19 Mr/Mrs. Potatohead

That’s really cool that you like Jessie! Personally, she is my favorite Toy Story female character.

That’s cause she’s the best non-Woody character. Bo Peep is okay, but when she hints at possibly liking buzz in the 1st movie, my blood boils. :smiling_imp:

My Favourite Toy Story Character is Woody! He is very loyal and really devlops throughout all three Toy Story films. I love it when he scares Sid in the first. My second favourite is Buzz Lightyear. He is the coolest toy with all his great features. But as a character he is heroic. I love it when he rescues Woody in the second.

My absolute favourite character would hands-down have to be Mrs. Potato Head. I knew I loved her from the moment her “Don’t talk to any toy you don’t know!” line came up in the second movie, but the monkey chow outtake made her my favourite. I also love the Estelle Harris / Don Rickles pairing. 8D
Second favourite(s) are the squeeze toy aliens. I don’t know why, I just love them. I even have 3 of them hanging from the rear-vision mirror in my car, like in TS2.

I’m a Mr.Potato Head guy myself you could all tell from my avatars they have all been Mr.P with the exception of a Woody one I had for like an hour.

Woody for sure!!!

When it comes to TS is really hard to pick a single one… I love Woody, Buzz and Jessie… almost the same! very very much!.. But Ok, if I have to pick one, then that would be Jessie! Absolutelly!

I love Jessie for several reasons… She’s the girly character but yet, she doesn’t stay in background but get’s into the action instead and I love that!. She’s so cute and has a huge temper! She can be so sweet and also very strong! She has gone through a lot and she’s still afraid of being abandoned… all she needs is a little help from her new family to learn how to trust again, and they certainly know how to help her… specially Buzz.

JESSIE. I have loved her to death ever since I was a little girl. For my second fave, it’s a tie between Buzz and Woody. I love them both equally <3 .

As I said before Woody’s my favorite and Buzz is my second.

Buzz is defanately my favorite!

I love all his special versions too

Since I was a little kid .I loved this toy so much :laughing:

has to be rex for me.

Hey Shay, I used to have that Christmas Buzz, it was cool.

Mine is either Rex or Slinky.

1. Woody - Has a golden personality, well all of the toys do but Woody seems to go above and beyond
  2. Buzz - Hilarious lines!
  3. Rex - See Buzz