Favourite Character

Gill, he has a lot of Wisdom, Intuition and Heart! (not exactly cute, however)

I love Dory! She adds alot of humour to the movie, and I really like Ellen DeGeneres.

I also really like Marlin, he’s a great father to Nemo.

Squirt is adorable!

I like Dory, but I don’t know if shes my favorite. I also like the Crash.

Do you mean Crush?

Yes, sorry. 8D

Either Marlin or Dory for me. Probably Marlin.

Marlin.

Oh, Dory for sure, she is such a great character. She is ready to help a stranger fish in the dangerous ocean, even if it means going through a lot of adventures. Short-term memory loss doesn’t help, but makes her hilarious :slight_smile:

Dory is a great character, one of the few characters who can be almost entirely comic relief but we still learn a great deal about her. So indivivually I would choose her.

However I actually would choose the Tank Gang as a whole. Like the Circus in ABL, Each member of the Tank Gang has a really unique personality and they play off one another wonderfully. By themselves Peach, Deb, or Gurgle might not be interesting but all together they really shine.

My favourite character from Finding Nemo is Bruce. He just steals the show as soon as he appears on screen for me. He is hilarious. Second is Dory, because she is very loyal to Marlin and very funny.

Bruce and Dory. And the sharks that were with Bruce.

Yes, Anchor and Chum! I like them a lot too!

They are funny sometimes. :smiley:

Sheldon and Gurgle are my favorites.

^Gurgle is pretty funny, especially when he voices his feelings about the Aqua Scum 3000… :laughing:

And welcome to PP, Pixarandmusicfan23! Hope you like it here; be sure to stop by the fandom section!

thanks!

We gotta get some Peach love in here too! :smiley:

My favorite character is Peach, for some reason.
Maybe it’s because it moves in a different way than everyone else, and the line “Honey, your father’s probably back at the pet store.”

I love them all!

Nemo, Marlin, Dory, Crush, Squirt, Pearl, Sheldon, Tad, Gill, Jaques, Nigel, and Mr. Ray

I think my favorite character is Crush. “Hey, no hurlin’ on the shell dude, kay? Just waxed it.”