FONY's sigs and avvies

They’re all great, but I do love the ‘Epic Fail’ one. That screenshot really is an epic fail. :laughing: Nice work, FONY!

They all look really cute FONY. I believe my favorite ones are the “epic Fail” and “don’t hurt me” ones.

I love them! Especially the “I am officially freaked out right now” one. And the “don’t hurt me” one really describe’s Linguini’s character. Nice batch you whipped up there!

That’s some ‘wicked’ Rat avatars, FONY!
I liked EPIC FAIL, Don’t hurt me, Gotcha, and Sup! (All featuring Linguini, wow, a coinkydink!) What fonts did you use?
And thanks for the song titles for the Wall-E sigs, they sound interesting, so I may check them out!

Oh, I didn’t see those words there on the avvie at first! It’s from Disney’s Cinderella, FYI. :wink:

Thanks bright dot-dasher - I was confused as to whether it was Lady and the Tramp or Cinderella, but I did lean more towards Cinderella. :wink:

thedriveintheatre: Thanks! :smiley: The fonts are from Picnik - I don’t keep track as to which one is which, but all the fonts I used are on that site.

Neat graphics, FONY! I love the Ratatouille avatars, especially the “'Sup?” and “Don’t hurt me” ones.

Keep up the good work! :wink:

– Mitch

Just wondering, FONY, do you take requests?

EDIT: I’m guessing not… :neutral_face:

Oh, I can’t believe I haven’t been here in this thread!

FONY, you are really talented! Your first WALL-E siggy is so lovely. I also like the Ratatouille’s “Sup?” and “Gotcha.” They’re very funny and cute. :smiley:

I like them, FONY. I’m sure you’re surprised to read that after the huge amount of conflicts we’ve been through. :sunglasses:

Regardless, the texts used on your ‘avvies’ aren’t half bad. It’s amazing how easy it is to create a magnificent avy or sig nowadays. :wink:

Thanks guys! :smiley:

I’ve got a few more Ratatouille ones - finally moving them into a Photobucket account because there are far too many on my computer. :frowning:

LOL on the Linguini ones. Good job!

Personally, I love the Collete ones FONY. Really excellent job. I love it.

Very cool, FONY! My favourite has to be the cookie one- I can practically hear Linguini shouting it. :laughing:

Really cool batch, FONY. For some reason, my favourite is the ‘Colette looking sad’ one, because it is really emotional and the graphic is understated. Plus it’s got that blurry sort of effect going on. Nice work!

Thanks everyone!! :smiley:

I’ll make up s’more when I find time to take more screencaps. :wink:

You’re welcome FONY. I can’t wait to see them.

Here’s just one for now - I haven’t made any more caps and am on the verge of tearing my hair out because disc 1 of A Bug’s Life is lost. :stuck_out_tongue: Aaand a blank CD is in its place. I’m currently in the middle of searching through each and every DVD case in my household. I need it desperately for a music video. x_x

I love the TI siggy FONY. I love it so much, when the PP Awards are over, I would like to wear it.

Aw, thanks TSS! :smiley: I dunno if it needs resizing though … I looked everywhere for the sig height/width limits, but couldn’t find them.