FONY's sigs and avvies

Looks great; you caught them in action! :smiley:

Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. :frowning: That sucks. How did that happen?

Woah, if The Star Swordsman wants to wear a signature you made, it must be good. Nice work, FONY.

Thanks guys! :smiley: School is done for me for this semester, so I’ll have time for loads of things now, including graphics. I have no real excuses now. :laughing:

bright dot-dasher: I have a horrible habit of placing movies in different cases when I can’t find the other, and although I’ve been looking through a lot and finding the right movies in their right cases … I still can’t find it. :stuck_out_tongue:

But the search continues!!! :laughing: I will find it, ( 'cause I know it’s in the play room somewhere and the playroom isn’t big. ;D )

FONY - Puh-ha!! I’m lovin’ the “cookie jar” one. :laughing:

– Mitch

Thanks Mitch. :smiley:

I gotta get around to making more … far too lazy to cap nowadays. That and I’m still missing the one film I want to cap / rip from! xP

FONY - Sure thing!

Yeah, you should definitely make more. Your stuff is awesome. :wink:

I take it that you’re referring to WALL-E. If so, would you like me to send you some screencaps?

– Mitch

Mitch: Nope, I’m referring to A Bug’s Life, which is part of trio that I’m making a music video collab of, but since I can’t find it, it’s been put on hold. :stuck_out_tongue: I could just get clips off Youtube, but then it’d really stand out quality-wise against the other two.

FONY - Well, I’ve got A Bug’s Life on DVD, so if you’d like some screen caps then feel free to drop me a line! :wink:

– Mitch

I like the sepia style you use on your 1st 2 Wall-E sigs, along with the feathered edges! good stuff :slight_smile: