Forum community project

Ooh, I have an idea for Y, so I’ll snatch that if I may! :smiley:

Haunt, will it be ok if my friend red takes the letter O?

UPDATE

O and Y are now taken.

G has been posted. Nice job, rachelcakes1985!

Ha-ha. Nice job on the ‘G’, rachel! :wink:

Haunt - I’m terribly sorry that I haven’t been able to compose a sketch for the letter ‘X’ yet. My life has been rather hectic and busy lately, which explains the hiatus. I’ll do my best to get to it when I have the time.

– Mitch

Awww rachel, really nice job with George. He is too adorable for words.

Don’t sweat it. If you haven’t noticed I still haven’t posted anything for V…and I started this bloody thing!! Heh, once finals are over and I’ve slept for a good 20 hours I should have soemething in the works again. slinks back under her rock

Oh, that dreaded thing that is finals week… shudders :angry:

Haunt: I wish you luck on your upcomming finals. And take all the time you need for your V artwork.

Haunt - Ha. Yeah, that’s true… Well, I won’t sweat it then. (snigger)

Good luck with/on your finals, by the way. :wink:

– Mitch

Haunt, Mitch, TSS: Thank you very much. :mrgreen:

rachel - You’re welcome! :wink:

– Mitch

Totally welcome rachel. Can’t wait to see what you got for us next.

Hey gang. Just letting you know that we really going to be pushing to get this beast done before May is out. I don’t want to see this going a full year. Besides, it’s high time we had some new stuff going down in the artsy fartsy part o’ the forums. I’ll be taking ideas and suggestions soon. But for now back to finals week. (I’ve been up late enough to have seen dawn 5 times in a row, 6 if you include this one coming today. Who knew you could survive 5 days on 8 hours of sleep…total)

I’ve been gone for quite a while, and this thing still isn’t done? Wow, I thought it would have been done by now. I can understand why though, school being the main reason I’m guessing. Maybe we could possibly start another one of these when this one finishes.

You know what I think would be a cool community project next? We should make PIXAR a thank you card for WALL-E! Like, everybody posts their signature (scanned or digital. Real name or username. Whatever they can do and feel comfortable with) and we put them together on a big card and send it to PIXAR.

Jeez, thats a really good idea. That would definetly catch Pixar’s attention.
:smiley:

But do we really wanna do that? XD

I think we did that on our last thanksgiving project a months ago.

^Right.
Also we should probably start a new thread and stay out of the pixar alphabit thread. Netbug009, if you wan to to go ahead and start a new thread to discuss the card, have at it. :slight_smile:

Good idea. I just need to figure out how I’m gonna get this working first. ^^