Forum community project

Oh dude, it is nice to see this thread alive again. I can’t wait to see your new stuff you guys.

Hey all! Sorry about the slow delay updating the project. My lappy needed to go to the shop and I’ve been drowning in schoolwork.
I have some new updates:
finished entry from Eyfie
the letter ‘G’ is now available
the letters ‘C’, ‘U’, and ‘Z’ are now taken

My own entry for ‘V’ has been reinvented again and again. While the homework monster likes to jump and throttle me at every turn I sometimes get a few precious moments to work on my private stuff. Hopefully one day before school ends I’ll have mine done.

I got to get cranken on the letter “N” picture :blush: :laughing:

I think I may reserve G. :wink:

UPDATE

U has been completed by Colette Linguini

G is now taken

Wow, good job, everyone! I really liked The Wandering’s drawing of Jessie the most, though. WELL DONE!

Nice work CL. Underminer looks terrific!

Would it be ok if my friend red took the letter O?

Ooh, I have an idea for Y, so I’ll snatch that if I may! :smiley:

Haunt, will it be ok if my friend red takes the letter O?

UPDATE

O and Y are now taken.

G has been posted. Nice job, rachelcakes1985!

Ha-ha. Nice job on the ‘G’, rachel! :wink:

Haunt - I’m terribly sorry that I haven’t been able to compose a sketch for the letter ‘X’ yet. My life has been rather hectic and busy lately, which explains the hiatus. I’ll do my best to get to it when I have the time.

– Mitch

Awww rachel, really nice job with George. He is too adorable for words.

Don’t sweat it. If you haven’t noticed I still haven’t posted anything for V…and I started this bloody thing!! Heh, once finals are over and I’ve slept for a good 20 hours I should have soemething in the works again. slinks back under her rock

Oh, that dreaded thing that is finals week… shudders :angry:

Haunt: I wish you luck on your upcomming finals. And take all the time you need for your V artwork.

Haunt - Ha. Yeah, that’s true… Well, I won’t sweat it then. (snigger)

Good luck with/on your finals, by the way. :wink:

– Mitch

Haunt, Mitch, TSS: Thank you very much. :mrgreen:

rachel - You’re welcome! :wink:

– Mitch

Totally welcome rachel. Can’t wait to see what you got for us next.