Funniest Scenes?

two of my all time favorites would have to be when Edna hits Helen with the newspaper and when Bob and Helen are arguing over directions. 8D Classic.

I laughed a bit when helen was hit with a news paper, but I didn’t laugh as hard as everyone else in the audience did.

The argument scenes are always good, but I always turn red when Edna hits Helen. I just get too sucked into movies, I guess.

I absolutely love the arguing over directions. :slight_smile:

When I first went to go see the Incredibles I went with my family and during the plane scene I kept moving around in my seat because I was nervous that Helen/ the kids were going to die :blush: , which is really stupid considering in the commercials that I saw it showed the scene at the end when they are all together, and if they had died then the movie really wouldnt be called the Incredibles :stuck_out_tongue:.

Anything with Edna is in my book the funniest scene!

*Post 999. Gah! Numerology!

The scene that always gets me an adrenaline rush is the Missile Lock and Out To Sea chapters in the DVD.

:laughing: :laughing: I love how people always post the number that post is. :laughing:

There are a lot of funny parts, but I always laugh a lot at the part when Mr. I is hiding and he throws something up at a guard and hits him on the head!

“Where. Is. Mah. Supersuit, woman?!” :laughing:

[quote=“MBproductions13”]

[quote=“IncredigirlVirginia”]

I get…“uncomfortable” whenever anything bad/painful happens to Helen. It’s too much for me. :frowning:

“My old you’ve gotten fat, come in, come come.”

Yeah, I love that scene! I like how she puts her face right up to the camera, so you can see up her nose 8D

I say this is the funniest.

“I think you need to be more… flexible.”

Yeah that is one of my favorite scenes. It is so cute! <3

It’s been a while since I’ve last seen this movie, but I fondly remember cracking up at:
“That was totally wicked!”
and of course
“Honey? Where’s my super-suit?”
and also
every single scene with Edna in it
but there was also
“You sly dog. You caught me monolauging!”
and I remember the scene that had the greatest response in the theatres was
when Mr Incredible throws the coconut at the minion’s head and he falls unconcious
I loved…scratch that, love this movie

^ Chuckles, you’re awesome. :-D)

MBP13: I know!! I love all their scenes, but that one’s special, because it’s the first one. :mrgreen:

I love the “Honey, where is my super suit” scene!

“Greater good? I am your wife! I’m the greatest good you’re ever going to get!”
:laughing:

^ That’s got to be the funniest scene in the movie. 8D