Funniest Scenes?

Me too, That scene always makes me laugh. :smiley:

The scene with Bomb Voyage, and the part where Edna shows Helen the costumes for the family (especially the one for Jack-Jack!) 8D 8D 8D

…I like the Frozone scene, but after all these years, I don’t find it funny anymore.

The whole first scene with Edna and “Robert,” including the “no capes” rant.
Edna explains the supersuits.
Edna gives Helen the Pep Talk. (“Is this a question!?”)
Edna reads the phone book - oh, wait… well, she would have made that funny, too.

The scene with Bob & Lucius in the car where they first bring up the concept of the villains “Monologuing.” And the payoff with Syndrome: “You sly dog, you got me monologuing!”

The aforementioned scene with Syndrome reacting to the Incredible family: “Ohhh, noooo - Elastigirl!?” Love the way he says that![/i]

Yeah, that scene, and how he tries to kiss Mirage tells me Syndrome is quite the perv.

Which Frozone scene? The “You tell me where my suit is, woman!” scene?

Yes. I’ve watched the film so many times I’m completely numb to that scene. :frowning:

Oh wow, me, I’m the opposite. Every time I see that scene, it always puts a smile on my face.

It’s weird. I feel pretty much the same way I always have for most of the scenes, but now the newspaper scene makes me mad, and I feel nothing for the Honey scene.

Which news[a[er scene makes you mad? Is it the Edna hitting Helen one or is it the Mr. Incredible gets sued one?

Both, honestly. But the Edna makes me angry, whereas I know the sued part was necessary for the story to progress. Edna could have made her point without hitting Helen. :angry:

To be honest, I found it pretty funny. How else was Helen supposed to get Helen to “pull herself together”? and make the audience laugh? :laughing:

[quote=“The Star Swordsman”]
To be honest, I found it pretty funny. How else was Helen supposed to get Helen to “pull herself together”? and make the audience laugh? :laughing:[/

I agree. It was Ednas way of telling Helen to snap out of it. :slight_smile:

I think there were less painful ways. I’m not saying it was a bad move, just that I cringe and flush red every time. I would skip it, but…it’s one of my family’s favorite scenes, which upsets me even more. :`-( :frowning:

I’m sorry oyu feel that way. Personally, it always makes me laugh, and I never get tired of watching it.

I feel strangely. I have a love/hate relationship with The Incredibles. I love the Conservatism, the family theme, the characters, and the overall plot. But, at the same time, some of the scenes make me really angry/depressed.

Wow, I tohught you would just have a love realtionship with TI. That’s waht I have. Granted, there are a few parts that made me cringe, but I don’t hate anything about the movie.

I love the movie, hate some of the character’s actions. But in the end, that’s how it should be. If the characters were perfect people, wow. It’s be like the 1980 Super man all over again :unamused: Okay, I’m going to try to stay on topic now.

Besides the roof top scene(<3), my second funniest is where Mr. Incredible crushes the car with the tree. :sunglasses:

I didn’t find the second scene quite as funny, but it always makes me smile because Bob manages to stop the bad guys shortly after resuing the kitty.

I like the second scene you mentioned IV because even though he was rushing to save the cat inorder to stop the runaway car, he stills gets them. And it is very funny that he uses the cat’s tree to stop them. However, I don’t think it made me laugh; it just made me happy and made me think “ooh that was clever and funny”.