Funny Real life Moments

Yesterday at my cousin’s birthday party with the family, all my uncles where watching NASCAR, and I honestly had to remind myself that the cars weren’t driving them self and talking to their pit crew.

hahaha i know right i watched nascar yesterday and saw a red car and almost freaked out

I was at my friend Jordan’s house with this other girl Tess, and we found Jordan’s old Boo toy she get when she was little. We started to have her climbing up the bed when singing her song, pretending shes holding a knife (think Chucky). I then said I had nothing to worry about, since my sister’s and my old American Girl Dolls would protect me. We then came up with all the weapons that they would fight Boo with. Felicity would get a Revolutionary muskest, Kaya would get a bow and arrow, Kit would get the curse of starvation, Addy would get a Civil War rifle, and Kristen would get the curse of a plague.

wailing ‘just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming…’ on drunken nights out…

ditto to speaking whale. like, all the time.
i’m cool.

Oh my God, I was watching the kiss scene in Ratatouille, and for the first time I realized WHY Collete was getting out her pepper spray when Linguini says things like “I have a little chef who tells me what to do” and “You want to see why I’m such a good cook? I’m gonna show you!”

Darn you, middle school! You gave me a dirty mind!

Well, it’s like whenever Woody says, ‘you are a child’s PLAYTHING!’ It isn’t meant to be rude, but the last time I saw Toy Story with my friends, they kept laughing at that bit and when they explained to me why, I was very shocked. :laughing:

:laugh: Hilarious posts on this thread!
I want to post a story, but none comes to mind yet.

My dad made a funny, as usual.

We were in Virgin Records in Times Square, and there was this George Bush bumper sticker that said ‘wtf’. My dad points to it and says “Look - what if?”
Me: “That says W-T-F.”
Dad: “Oh.”
Me: “That means ‘what the f***’.”
Dad: “Ohh!”

I think I just made his life make more sense now. xD

Also, yesterday, we were talking about Santa and how he ‘watches us’ and my dad ran over to the light switch and turned it on and said “Santa’s watching.” He said his mom used to tell him that Santa lived in the light bulb and that’s how he’d always know what they were doing.

I’ve heard many explanations for Santa, but never that! :laughing:

LOL, FONY, though remember this is about Pixar-related moments.

Oh :blush: I forgot. I’ve been away for too long.

I wish I can delete it but it won’t let me. x_x

My mom and I were in the car and I turn on the radio to a channel that has hip hop but just this weekend it changed to christmas music and she fainted when it played " Here comes Santa Claus"

I did that at the aquarium. Then there was a DORY. Crazy.

Funny, I was obsessing over a $10 Wall-e & Eve electric toothbrush. I wanted it!

I remember one time me and my brother were playing with his Cars die-cast toys and we decided to have a race with some of the racecars on his Dinoco 400 track. It was like two laps in and Doc flew off and almost hit me in the face. I just called out, “Oh great! Doc had another crash!” I burst out laughing. Once I was calmed down, I tried to make Doc fly again. Now that I think of it, no wonder his last name is Hornet. :laugh:

Once, I was just downstairs fishing though a bucket of toys when all of the sudden I heard a Mater toy fart. I was all “WTF?” Then I heard Mater’s next line. I just bursted out laughing.

I was watching a video on lightning in science class last week when the sentence “Lightning kills such-and-such people each year.” came up. I went all bug-eyed and thought “Lightning? More like Chick!”

Hm. . .What other moments can I think of? Not much more at the moment. But there has to be a ton of them! Just gotta recall them.[/spoiler]

Once I was in my English class and I was talking with a couple of freinds. For some reason I said “Septuacentenial”, thinking nobody would get it. Suddenly my freind says “You were watching Wall-E, Huh?”, and I was completely blown away. I felt bad for my other freind, she was like :confused:

My mom and I were in the car and for some reason we got to talking about where Andy’s dad is. We talked about it for a while, I can’t remember the whole conversation, but once I said,“They could make another sequel after Toy Story 3 or a special feature on a dvd or something called ‘Finding Andy’s Dad!’”
I must have been tired that night.

About two weeks ago, me and my mom were going down the express way, and I saw a ton of birds on a powerline and I was like “Hey, it’s the birds from For The Birds!” and my mom was like, “huh?” Apparently, she didn’t get my little reference. :stuck_out_tongue:

My friend told me his idea for, Toy Story 3…

It involved the toys going to war against the Sunnyside crowd, Buzz tried to kill Twitch, Stretch had a carving knife, they lost Rex and they killed Lotso. On top of this it ended with Buzz going into exile because of his shame…

I lol’d.

I found this really funny ad yesterday while listening to the WALL-E soundtrack:

Haha! Nice. That WALL-E’s a great vocalist.

I still remember seeing Pixar shorts playing at Chicago’s Museum of Science and Industry and practically shouting, “Hey look! Pixar!!” and my family going “That’s nice…” Really burst my bubble there… :stuck_out_tongue:

One day me, my friends, and my friend’s older sister were walking home from school when my friend’s older sister suggested we play a game.
We had to go down all the letters of the alphabet naming film titles. We got down to R, and we all cried in unison (and I wasn’t expecting them to say it) “RATATOUILLE!” :slight_smile: I was amazed they’d mentioned a Pixar film too.
But when we reached W and I suggested Wall.E, they all groaned and said that movie was boring. :frowning:
“There’s hardly any talking” one of them said.
Looks like they don’t know how “very little dialog and simple actions” can portray emotions and meanings. They should really give the movie a chance.