General fanfiction/fanart trends you are tired of

^As did I :open_mouth:

Well to be honest I’m a little tired of there being practically no Incredibles fandom. :frowning:

There are TI fandoms out there on the net. Not just limited to Pixar planet. There is fanfiction.net, deviantart, and youtube.

I know there is some on other sites :sunglasses: but I’m surprised that there isnt more on PP.

Well, there are more fans of other Pixar movies here on PP. As time passes, new fans come in, while old TI fans kinda fade away. And I’m not posting a lot of TI fandom due to stress at school. I work on it whenever I can though.

I’ve always been a big fan of The Incredibles. It’s a shame there aren’t quite as many fans for it out there anymore, but I wouldn’t say there’s “practically none”.

Leirin What? There are so many Incredibles fans here on Pixar Planet!

Wait, what? We almost have more Incredible fans here than we do Cars fans! :shake: 8D

I’m not one of them… :stuck_out_tongue:

We do? :open_mouth: Most of the people around here say it’s their least favorite, especialyyyyyyy girls :unamused: It’s probably the second least popular around here, second only to A Bug’s Life(which is waaaay too under-rated.)

Like between the bear and the bird in his backpack? :wink:

Just reading the title is giving me the jeebies… :shake:

I think Toy Story, The Incredibles and Wall-E are the three biggest fandoms on Pixar Planet, so you’re not short of fellow members to talk about the Parr family. :wink:

I don’t know! I guess I’ve been interacting with you, MBproductions13, The Star Swordsman, Phileas, and Violet Parr a lot lately, and we are all huge Incredibles fan. My close circle of Parr fandom must’ve obscured my vision of all of Pixar Planet.

I would argue that Finding Nemo is the least popular film here. There is very little fandom or discussion about it!

The Incredibles fandom is what founded this site. It may have died a little, but there are still plenty of fans. I agree that Finding Nemo is the least popular film here.

^Yeah, and it’s kind of a shame, too. I think there’s a lot about that film we could discuss.

Niiiice. :smiley:

Oh my gosh… no, you just… don’t ever want to know. :`-(

Sorry love70ways, I just feel so…alone that sometimes I explode. Evil-Genius-27 is a good TI fan, too, but I haven’t seen much of her lately. :frowning: Sad. I really liked her and Dr. Horrible.

TI is pretty much my sole Pixar fandom other than some side Toy Story stuff involving Buzz and Jessie (well, that’s not to say I don’t absolutely love Pixar, but I’m pretty fixated on The Incredibles) but I don’t pop in as much as I’d like to. :laughing:

Any fanfic when violet haves “fun” scares the crap outta me, dont ask me why.

Also there are someme fanficitons where buzz and jesie have fun too, and they have all the parts that humans have even when they are toys, thats very strange.

Oh man. That’s kinda creepy, and it doesn’t make sense. And isn’t Buzz’s spacesuit part of, you know, his body? I didn’t think it was removable. :confused:

Pretty much anything intended for children with people having “fun” creeps me out, so you’re not alone there.

Well adult fanfics aren’t for children…

But some of the fics out there are a bit… o_0

(I have had some bad experiences with the Avatar: TLA fandom and the horrors of the Incredibles adult fanfic. Poor Violet -shakes head-).

Basically my squick in that area is obvious- if the character involved is a kid in the movie and NOT aged up appropriately in the fic… certain things can become obviously pretty wrong

Toy Story… adult things are pretty weird to me. They don’t disgust me… they’re just weird since they lack… certain parts.

So they’re asexual to me. (But obviously not aromantic.)

I also am unsure with Sulley ships. On some level I see him as aromantic/asexual myself. (Though Celia X Sulley seems to be the exception on some level, but nothing adult in that area please. Haven’t seen any shipping of it anyway. Plus it’s a full on crack ship I’ll admit. Anyway, I’d like the idea of them just being friends eventually and annoying Mike with all their knowledge of him combined… heh.)

Besides, some friendships are deeper and more profound than many romantic relationships.

Plus anything overtly adult involving WALL-E would make me twitch. (He’s 700 years old, he’s not going to ‘grow up’ like that. Plus if I knew him in real life I’d probably be overly protective of him from that, he’s going to be an innocent until he ‘dies’ I guess.)

[quote=“mentalguru”]
Well adult fanfics aren’t for children…

But some of the fics out there are a bit… o_0

[quote]

Yeah, but pixar movies always keep in mind the kids, they may have their mature jokes, but they are safe for children.

What were those people thinking when they write those fanfics? I mean really how can you make a “Mature” fanfic out of wall E?

My problem with violet fanfics is that shes what? 15? who came up with the idea of making her “Have fun”…with Mirage no less, when the movie states that she likes boys…, it reminds that when I was watching the incredibles i have already read “The invissible man” from H.G and I remember myself saying “If she has to strip to get invisible this is gonna be an umconfortable momment for the parents of the audience”.

I may ve over reacting, but i feel that the incredibles is a very important part of my childhood, and what some people write in fanficiton.net and other places will never cease to amaze me.