glp's Radiator Springs Adventures W: New fanfiction rated T

Take your time,

gottalovepixar. I’ll be waitin’ for it. :wink:

That’s a cool story. I’m going to read it over and over. Nice job gottalovepixar! :wink:

HatCat:Wow , you read it all ? Cool …

thanks , i’ll be revising “Cars 2” so it’s aloud on fanfiction.net (they don’t allow script form , and about half of the fanfiction is in script form) .

gottalovepixar- I did read it all. it was funny and fun to read :slight_smile:

Since i’m really busy i decided to post my prequel “Home” on fanfiction.net

should be up soon , when it is i will post the url . :wink:

EDIT : here it is [url]http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3605390/1/[/url]

Just read it Glp, :smiley:
Like it so far…
Just a Question, but was it a one shot?

yes it was … :wink:

Oksy jus’ wondering, I also, reviewed on FF.

I read it too! I guess I was expecting to see a little more but I liked it. It’s nice she’s

mostly content with her life now. :slight_smile:

i was gonna make it a chapter fanfiction , but i have too many ideas in my head , it’s bad enough i have to postpone the baby car(s) (no i still dont know if she’ll have more than one !) birth date …

I see. Well I’ll be eagerly awaiting the next installment in this saga! :slight_smile:

Did I mention how behind in this stuff I am peoples … :open_mouth:

Let’s just put it this way , you know that fanfiction that i would never be able to post here ? Yeah , by my schedule , I was supposed to be at least three chapters into it … but not now !

But the crazy part is , i have about 5 other ideas in my head , one of which is “Ratatouille” ( You can jump up in down in your chair now , Mitch :wink: ) …

Now please excuse me while I whack my head on the table … lol

Ratatouille!!! jumps up and down

Ok. I’m good. :wink: (snigger)

– Mitch

Interesting! Well that sometimes happens. I get that. I get an idea for the next drawing before I’m done with the one I’m working on and by the time I do get it done, I’ve changed my mind or altered it somehow. So yeah, a lot can happen when you go on a hiatus like that.

lol , now if you look in this spoiler , you an scream for joy

[spoil]if i do do it , you should be in it (sort of …)[/spoil]

My Pixar fanfiction pledge

I , gottalovepixar , pledge to do the following :

• to make sure that any fanfiction that isn’t pixar related will not be mentioned here .

• write at least one chapter of my fanfiction eack week , though it will not conflict with any rehearsals , homework , or any other academics

• revise chapters of Cars 2 every other weekend when the internet is not reachable …

• Make sure any fanfiction is not cheesy of any kind , including mozerella , provilone , or plain old american cheese …

• Make sure every fanfiction that is posted on pixar planet is rated T or lower . Any fanfiction rated higher will only have one link to it , while my signature will show if there is a new chapter up , inculding a link for the lazy people . All M rated fanfictions will be on fanfiction.net ONLY …

• Have fun with my fanfictions , including small appearances by my pixar planet buds (with their permission of coures )

signed , sort of …

gottalovepixar :wink:

Well I’m still eagerly awaiting the next installment :slight_smile: But dont be too hard on yourself if you get behind. Better that, than rushing to get it done :slight_smile:

gottalovepixar - Yeah, just take your time, dude. I’ll love reading whatever you churn out whenever you serve it. :wink:

Haha…! :laughing:

– Mitch

Like Mitch said glp, take your time. No rushes nessecary.

gee , i’m dong well with my schedule … not ! lol

Sorry everyone , I’ve actually been busy with another fanfiction that’s non-pixar called “Mean Green Offspring From Outer Space” …

yes , it’s little shop ! I get very involved with my stuff that I’m doing … so if you want to read it go on fanfiction.net and somehow find me …

And I’ll try to get back to my Angie stuff ASAP …

gottalovepixar :wink: