glp's Radiator Springs Adventures W: New fanfiction rated T

I usually tell u guys half-way through a fanfiction of

what the next one is going to be about . But I was too busy writing it that I forgot to tell u what it was about

!

As most of you know from small maessages going back and forth on my profile at deviantart.com , the

fanfic is co-writed by Raine-Hudson , also known as The Raven’s Revenge . This fanfiction does include her

character Raine , and is written just how my current one is , except it’s only in Angie and Raine’s view . Also

, I have never wrote about Doc this much in my entire life !

Another thing , that fanfiction will give a

hint on what’s going to happen after that !

So remember , only one more

chapter in this fanfic and then it’s this one . :smiley:

Cool!

I can’t wait to see…er…read it. :smiley:

A little earlier than usual , but

here it is ! The final chapter of [b][i][u]Sally’s

Nightmare[/u][/i][/b] .

Chapter 5

[i] It’s just a

dream .

I’ll be waking up any minute now .

Lightning will be fine … although I might not be .

[/i]

I opened my eyes , and I was still in that horrid place . The EMT’s soon came in with

Lightning , as Doc followed them , asking questions and all that other stuff . I noticed how he looked , you know

, Lightning . He looked horrible , and I couldn’t look any more . I turned away , my windshield wipers going as

fast as possible , and followed Flo , who was trying to comfort me .

" It’s alright , " she

whispered , " it’s okay , he’s a strong car , he’s gonna make it . " I dared to disagree

It seemed as if we waited forever in that

emergency room waiting for Doc to come out with the news . I suddenly noticed how Lightning , Doc , and my

parents must’ve felt when I was in here getting fixed ; upset , worried , anything but calm . Ramone and Bolts

tried to take me home but I refused .

" No , " I replied stubbornly , " I’m staying here

. "

It was an emotional roller coaster ride , but knew it would be better if I stayed . It was better

than getting a phone call . I tried to shake that thought out of my hood , and moved closer to Bolts . He knew

how close Lightning and I were , and he tried to comfort me . It was working a bit , but not that much . I let

some tears go , but my eyes were a bit dry because of what happen with Sally a few days ago .

Doc soon

entered , and we looked at him as if we were lost in the world . He looked tired again , I knew this work

must’ve been exhausting him a bit . He may be The Fabulous Hudson Hornet , but he does have a few more miles on

him than most of us .

" He’s gonna be okay , " he panted .

" Oh , thank Crysler ,

" Sally said relieved .

" I’m only supposed to let family see him , but Sally and Angie are

close to him the most , so they can go in , " Sally was happy about that , but Doc knew the nurses mught say

somethin , " If they have a problem with it , " he continued , " they can kiss my axel .

"

We followed Doc while some of the nurses stared at us . I mean , a hudson hornet with stickers on ,

a porche with tears down her face , and a plymouth superbird that looked exactly like The King , who wouldn’t

stare ?

I entered Lightning’s room .

He looked bad , but he was still alive , and in these cases that’s what counts . Angie and I looked at each

other , and I could tell she thought the same . Lightning soon woke up , and noticed he was parked in a white

room with wires everywhere , luckily none of them were on him , or I would have had to leave the room .

" Wow , " he said weakly , " I guess that was a bad crash . "

" A bad

crash ?! , " Angie almost shouted , but didn’t because she knew Doc would’ve kicked her out , "

That’s an understement ! It’s so bad Doc will only let us two in here . "

" Lightning ,

" I said using his actual name . He knows I only use it unless I’m serious , scared , tired , or angry at

him . This time it was bit bit of them all , " don’t ever scare us like that again , we thought you were

gonna die ! "

" Yeah , I’m gonna go now before this gets any worse , " Angie sounded a

little wierd , " see ya Lightning , get better . " She drove off quickly .

" Oh , look

who’s talking , " Lightning replied back to me , ignoring Angie , " you nearly gave me an engine

attack all week ."

I sighed as I moved close to him , " I guess we’ve both scared each other

lately . "

" Yeah , " he answered softly , " I guess so . " I yawned ,as I

looked at the clock , 12:39 AM . I had been there for more than six hours .Lightning had fallen asleep .I closed

my eyes as I fell asleep on the side of him , happy all this mess was almost over .

THE END ( no

seriously , the end . like there’s no more !)

And remember , the next fanfiction was co-written by

The Raven’s Revenge a.k.a. Raine-Hudson (deviantART i.d.)

(breathes i relief) i thought he was going to die good

thing they both didn’t.

so is the nightmares finally finshed? And what’d you mean 'happy all this mess

was almost over?’

Ha! Ha! :laughing: LOL kiss my rear axle! oh, Doc.

So that’s all folks, no more?

no idea what that meant , i wrote this story , like , a

month ago .

Well , I’ll be makin’ more stories , but that’s the end for that fanfiction .

oh, okay, but i found

your screamn’ Banshee story on Fanfiction.net
Most people are probably confussed about the OCs (other

charatcers)
Are interested in putting your original stroy there?

Then they should go to my profile that sayd that the original fanfiction is posted

here . I will be posting it , just once I revise my other chapters . Or I might just post the first chapter on at

the moment …

UPDATE : Chapter Two has been revised .

UPDATE: Chapters 3 and 4 have been updated .

Okay , here’s the link to my latest fanfiction

:

Unadulterated Loathing

I decided

it’s best if I just post the links to where my fanfictions are , as it looks a bit more … neater . :wink:

OMG , Mitch gave me OCD ! lol , jk Mitch ! :wink:

That was really good! So much

suspense! I gotta admit I was getting a little misty. I was all “nooo! dont die on me Doc!” But anyway,

that was a really good one :slight_smile:

now, raine hudson, raine hudson, where have I seen that name before? I

must have spotted it half past sometime ago when I was searching Cars on DA…

lennonluvr9 : here’s her profile

[url]http://raine-hudson.deviantart.com/[/url]

Geesh , I’ve been hangin’ out there too much , I put

yamihoole before I changed it to lennonluvr9 . lol

WARNING : The first two dialouge quotes in my fanfiction

are rated T for mentionings of female puberty and … how can I put this … talking about certain things but in

dog term .

So here it is ! The first chapter of my latest fanfiction , since you guys are ahead of the

people on fanfiction.net and will be for a long time ! :wink:

Stars were shining bright while Angie Weathers tried to sleep . As soon as one of her troubles ended , a new one

always began . Doc wasn’t even home for an hour when Angie had to give Sally and Lightning the news of their

first child being on it’s way . Angie couldn’t help but listen to the couple’s new ( and first ) argument

" One time , I mated with you <u>one time</u> , and now you're pregnant ?! It 

would’ve been nice of you to tell me you were in heat ! "

" I'm sorry , but I thought you 

would’ve noticed by the oil I was dripping !" Silence lingered after Sally’s remark ,

worrying Angie even more . It was awful how something like this could put such a passionate relationship in

danger . “So . . . are we going to keep it ? I could still get an abortion if we want .” Sally had

finally asked the question Angie was waiting for .

" I don't know , Sally . . . . I don't 

know , " came the correctly guessed response from Lightning . Angie wanted to listen more , but she soon

drifted of to sleep , all of her troubles leaving her for a short while .

The next day's practice 

was pretty silent . Doc’s daughter Raine , who had just decided to move back in with her father , had ordered

Doc to take it easy for a couple of days , which meant a bit more practicing without their beloved crew chief .

So it was just the two at Willy’s Butte .

"I know you heard us last night , so don't try to 

deny it ," Lightning had decided to say something first . They were taking a break , something Doc would

probably never let them do , since they only practiced for two hours every day . Angie only nodded in reply .

“How much did you hear ?”

" Not much ," she replied softly . "Did you . . . 

. did you make a decision yet ?"

" Yep , " Lightning said . A few seconds passed , 

" Oh you wanted to know ?" he teased .

Angie laughed ," Duh ! Spit it out Mcqueen 

!"

" Well , it looks like there's gonna be a Baby Mcqueen in the future , " 

Lightning smiled proudly as Angie squeeled with joy . Lightning winced at the sound , " Please don’t do

that again … it’s annoying . "

" So's your 'Ka-chow' , but you don't see me complaining 

! "

" True ... hey , you wanna race ? " Lightning asked , " I'll let you 

choose how many laps ."

" One lap , " Angie decided , " so then you only have to 

fall into the cacti once ! "

"Fine then , " he said as he rushed to the turn , as 

she soon went ahead of him . Angie got to the dreaded turn three , but she turned to late . Angie looked like a

dog , pawing the edge . She soon fell with a thud into a pile of the cacti that was originally reserved for her

racing partner .

Lightning rushed to the scene , " You want me to go get Mater ? 

"

" That would be nice considering I can't move ! 

"

Sally gazed outside of the Wheel 

Well’s office , daydreaming while waiting for customers to come around the bend of the road , laughing about how

fun the drive was . Ahe rememered when she first brought Lightning to Wheel Well , but that was long ago . A

least it seemed so , for it seemed so long ago before everthing changed . Before there were many customers ,

before they were together , before they had met Angie . . . before they were expecting a child .

Sally noticed all of the 'they’s in that previous thought . Over a year ago she would’ve laughed if somebody

told her she was going to fall deeply in love with a famous racecar that was once the biggest obnoxious jerk ever

The phone rang , oulling Sally away from her precious thoughts as she answered .

"Sally Carrera speaking , ower of the cozy cone motel and co-owner of the Wheel Well , how can I help you

?"

"Sally ? It's me .."

“Dad ?” she was shocked . Sally hadn’t talked

to her fater in years . The past anger soon bubbled up again , “How did you find me ?”

"

You’re all over the news with that famous racecar Sally , or do you no longer own a television ?" if she

didn’t know her father , she wouldve took that as an insult , " I just wanted to tell you I’ll be visiting

you soon . I’ll probably be there by tomorrow , maybe early morning if I’m lucky ."

"That’s

great , " Sally lied , " I’ll see you then . "

She quickly hung up the phone .

"When did I change back to the fast lane

?"

Not bad for the first chapter. They should name the kid “Ka-chow” – heheh. Keep up the good work!

:wink:

Mitch : Sally would probably smack Lightning in the face even if he thought of naming the kid that !

:wink:

Yay for Lightning & Sally!

They’ll hear the pitter-patter of little tires soon. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m glad they’re keeping it. I wonder who Sally’s

padre could be? Seems like she’s starting to get a little anxious about life moving more quickly for her

again

You’ll see next Sunday . :wink:

And "Baby

Mcqueen" ( lets just call him/her that for now , haven’t picked yet … or have I ? ) won’t be coming for

a while . This will be my first actual long fanfiction since Cars 2 itself ( wow that seems so long ago ) . It’s

actually two fanfiction ideas in one . You know what they say , two birds with one stone . :wink:

At the

moment there will be about four more fanfictions after this before Baby Mcqueen . I know , you want the baby to

come , but it takes a while you know ! Don’t worry though , two of those mentioned fanfictions are one-shots ,

and the rest are going to be smaller than the one I’m working on now ( i think ) .

Two things …

1. )I am working on chapter two …

it’s just taking a while . It should be on sometime this week .

2.) I forgot my password and I’m not

aloud to go on the email adress that this name is under , so if somebody starts putting chapters under the name

of AngieWeathers ( or something with Angie’s name ) , don’t worry ! It’s me . :wink:

Let’s just hope my

saved name will kepp me on for about two (or more) weeks , when I can go on that email adress .

Take your time,

gottalovepixar. I’ll be waitin’ for it. :wink:

That’s a cool story. I’m going to read it over and over. Nice job gottalovepixar! :wink: