Grand Theft Auto V

It was good but it wasn’t worth a year of waiting

New Screenshot

The game has been delayed to September 17th, 2013 :imp:

What a joke.

Well, good things come to those who wait, I suppose. I’d rather they spend more time developing a better game than rush it for an earlier release. And it shows the amount of dedication of Rockstar that they are willing to postpone a game’s release so that they can deliver a better product.

That or they’re slacking procrastinators. I’m more inclined to think the former, judging from the quality of their previous works.

Well here’s my reaction (Warning: Contains some language)
[url]My Reaction to Grand Theft Auto V getting Delayed. - YouTube

Yup, I feel the same.

Have no interest in this game anymore, that is until they start releasing info again. On a positive note about the delay, Monsters University will be out by then. May go see it at a cinema and buy the game afterwards.

Nuff’ said.

Would of liked to see all new artwork, but still a cool boxart! September 17th needs to get here!

Holy cow, dat iPhone spoof! 8D

I’ve actually marked September 17th down on my office calendar… it’s that big an event for me!

3 new trailers!

youtube.com/watch?v=Bf38HiYPMiI

New info!

[url]http://www.gtav.net/news/4521/gtav-online-previews-and-screenshots[/url]

[size=85]Franklin doing his best Al Pacino impression of Heat’s airport finale.[/size]

Official trailer out! Looks utterly magnificent - I almost cried, to be honest.

I have a feeling this is going to be the Heat of video games. Please prove me right, Rockstar.

Only 15 more days! Already pre-ordered the special edition. :sunglasses:

This is going to be a long two weeks I can imagine.

Oh, you have no. Ay. Dea! :open_mouth:

The longest two weeks of my LIFE!

What happens if you get a bunch of old people to watch the trailers to Grand Theft Auto V?

It’s interesting how some of them are okay with the game, like “blow some sh*t up” Owen and secret-psychopath Laura.

While others, such as “Like it’s a videogame ee ee ee ee” Barbara and former cop Bill are all, NOPE.

Elders react to Grand Theft Auto V

Finally got my copy, been waiting ages for this day to come…

I get that it’s been a month (well, tomorrow it will be) since the game was released but better late then never. I got it the game it came out BTW. I love the game! It’s loads of fun and so is online. I give the game a 9/10, though it wasn’t worth the two year wait. It does have some flaws. I don’t feel like giving a full review now, but later I’ll some more things that I liked and didn’t like about it.

Your thoughts are the same as mine. While I don’t think the game is flawless, I’m still having fun with it.