Halloween

AP- You SO have to watch it! NBC is just such a legendary film! Though I do hate how much merchandise is going around now. Being able to go into somewhere like Claire’s Accessories and buying a Jack Skellington armband just spoils it.

But yeah, NBC is perfect for this time of year! Corpse Bride is pretty good as well, but it’s not on the same level. It’s the characters and songs in NBC that make it such a great film. :smiley:

Anyway, back on topic… :laughing:

Yes, Claire’s-I normally hate the store becuase it seems all it ever carries is High School Musical and Hannah Montana. But I’ll be sure to be forcing my mom to drag me there come Halloween!

But yes, back on topic… :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh gosh, tell me about it. My local Disney Store has this large display of “Nightmare Before Christmas” stuff… It’s everywhere, dude. My sister would go absolutely nuts over it if she saw it. (snigger)

Annoying (Off-Topic): I hate High School Musical. :stuck_out_tongue:

– Mitch

Actually Mitch, in some schools, you can wear costumes to school on Halloween. Actually quite funny to see all of them. I seem to recall a Mario costume was a rave last halloween heh.

My mom thinks I’m on the borderlie of people saying I’m too old to be trick-or-treating , but come on ! It’s free candy ! :smiley:

With costumes and school, I’m not so sure if we’re allowed to do that at my school, but I don’t care much. My costume isn’t like some Pokemon costume, it’ll just look like I’m in a really miserable mood.Which I am everyday.

Yeah, so I think the onyl thing that’ll ‘give it away’ is the necklace (I’m probably going to stick a big googly eye kids use for crafts onto a black string ) and the tights. I don’t think anybody wears striped black and -insert color here- tights at my school. They usually go with the “preppy” look.

I’ll probably end up asking the principal, and perhaps showing a picture of the costume in question.:wink:

Mitch-On an off-topic note, I hate High School Musical too. I pretty much hate all of the Disney Channel programs.

Speaking of Halloween, are we going to have another Pixar Planet Halloween contest?

I absolutely love Halloween. Been trick or treating since I was 3, (guh, has is really been 21 years, I feel so…old). I need a new costumer this year. For the last 2 years I’ve been a “dark Incredible”. It as other names, but I don’t think I should say them here. :wink:
I have this awesome deep purple cloak I got for Christmas last year. I could use it to be Raven I guess. I’d need a black one-piece bathing suit though. I guess if I really wanted to I could start on my cosplay idea of either Katara (AtLA) or a Fran (FFXII). Fran’s would take forever. And there’s now way I’d dress up as Ashe, but Penelo would be cool.
At ny rate, I 'll probably work the cloak in with the DI outfit. I need to make a new shirt though. It’s a little too scandalous at the moment.

I am loving the costumes that everyone is going as! Unfortunately we don’t have Halloween in Australia. I think we should though… I mean, dressing up as your favourite character and getting free lollies is every kid’s (and big kid’s) dream. When I travel to America I am going to go trick or treating - I’ll probably go as Sailor Jupiter.

Are we having the Pixar Halloween costume competition this year? 'Cause I’d be willing to make a Pixar costume for that. Anyone else?

TSS - That sounds really cool that you would go to your school as Mr. Incredible. :smiley:

And what Pixar Planet Halloween Contest is that SS?

Nexas: If memory serves me correctly, there was a PP contest for October. I think you had to make up your own Pixar related costume and the winner got like the Cars DVD or something like that? But that was last year.

TSS - If they had that competition again, would you enter it?

Too bad you aren’t here - you could be Kim and I could be Ron! =D

Points to anyone who knows why I like Halloween :wink:

Probably not. :confused:

My sister wants to go see The Nightmare Before Christmas in 3-D this Halloween, as they’re playing it at the El Capitan Theater in Hollywood again. :unamused: I’ll just tag along so that I can browse the Disney Store right next to the cinema; they’ve got lots of exclusive Ratatouille stuff in there… (heheh)

Really? Wow. How cool. I’m not sure if the schools in my area would allow it, but you never know…

Amen. (snigger)

Yeah, it was this one:

pixarplanet.com/events/archive/2006halloween

:wink:

– Mitch

Mitch: Well there you go! Have you and the mods talked about another contest for Halloween yet?

The Star Swordsman - Actually, we haven’t. I’m have no idea whether or not Dash and the crew are planning on making another one, but that would be kinda cool if they did. I think that there just might be a second “Pixmas Carol Contest”, though. Eheh. :wink:

– Mitch

I still think it might be cool to have anothe Halloween contest.

Wonder what it’ll be this year.

Had a Halloween event myself a few times. One was a story that I post a chapter each day up till Halloween, another was ten-page illustration.

Pleeeeeease do one… I’ll enter it, at least. Heh.