Halloween

I just noticed something. It is still in the begining of October and already, they begin showing Halloween movies on TV.

Dash- Now THAT’S cool. :smiley:

TSS- There are Christmas decorations up in our locaol bookshop. :unamused:

I’m being a gypsy for Halloween. The cool thing is that I made the costume completely out of clothes I already own + an old shirt I cut up. :sunglasses:
ashley

What is your sister going to be Ashley?

I’m debating who I’m going to be…I need more ref. pictures of Gloomy,and I think the only place I’d be able to find them is in the actual comics-which still haven’t come in. Drat.

I might go as Franny from Meet the Robinsons, but the outfit would be kinda hard to do. And how in Todayland would I do that cowlick? My hair would friz up in two seconds! :stuck_out_tongue:

I (sheila) made a reply earlier on this thread. Here it is:
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:21 pm

I love Halloween. I think it is one of the coolest holidays we have here. Unfortunately, I feel too old for trick or treating. It is unfortunate because I love costumes and dressing up. If one of my friends set up a really hot Halloween party, I would totally dress up and go. Probably as a 1920s flapper girl or something else from history. Maybe a character from a classic novel or from Shakespeare, like Titania (the fairy queen) from a Midsummer Night’s Dream… Ooh! A Marie Antoinette costume would be so fun. For some reason, the story of Marie Antoinette is so fascinating for me (and I developed that fascination before the Kirsten Dunst movie, thank you – although, that is a really good movie).

sheila :wink:

This is an example of how Disney could’ve and should’ve marketed MTR. Why did they deprive us of potentially awesome Halloween costumes? :`-(

If you dress as Franny, I wanna see a photo! :slight_smile:

~~=oP

I just realized something when I was looking in the mirror.I even looked at a picture to compare…when I put my hair in pigtails and leave them in for a few hours,then take them out-I look almost exactly like the one aunt (is it Billie? I think it is…she’s the one obssesed with trains,right?). My hair gets really curly near the bottom. Hmmm…

Yeah, I agree, Disney should’ve marketed MTR better. Oh,well,we all know that if they don’t market Hannah Montana and Pre School Musical good enough all the little Zac Efron fangirls will die…

Edit:To support Meet the Robinsons, I switched my avatar! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes,
Halloween Month has finally come again!

I absolutely like Halloween. Is pretty much my most favourite time before Christmas/New Years.

I use to go treating for candy when I was younger. But in the past four years after I had viewed Finding Nemo (Not that this had affected me on the day) for the first time in my life a few weeks before Halloween 2003, I had begun to start decorating my Front Door more overly than going with my family for candy. I like showing people my Halloween things more overly now that I have finally migrated back again into my comfortable and custom planned 2-Story home on the outskirts of my city, I really want to attempt making a good display with the capabilities in this new home, this season.

In terms of any true celebrating for the day, despite all of the modern or today’s beliefs of the Holiday with Demons, Gory things, and such evil or satanic things, I danot lure myself into those kinds of new beliefs because of two things: I am a believer of Christ; I know that was not how Halloween came to be in the first place a very long time ago.

Puh-HA!!! “Pre School Musical”… Sorry, but that just cracked me up right there. :laughing:

– Mitch

Someone on the football team told me he was going to be a TNA or WWE wrestler for Halloween. I was like, “You are going to wear a shirt and some pants right?” :laughing:

Completely random, but The Star Swordsman reminded me of a cheapo Halloween costume at Wal-Mart. It was a bikini cheer leading costume…for men. Don’t even get into the anatomy. Ick!

I still have nightmares about it… :unamused:

LOL :laughing:

GD: Holy cow! That is really funny. I shouldn’t have said anything then. :laughing:

yeah i’m a little old for the whole trick or treating thing. Now it’s more like going to Halloween parties when someone’s free to have one. In that instance I do dress up. But on Halloween anyway I wear all black, paint my nails black, wear my witch shirt, my skull necklace, my ghost ring and spider ring (real rings, not those cheap plastic party-favor ones) and I watch the movie Young Frankenstein that night. :slight_smile:

A bunch of us are planning a Halloween party at my house on Sat Oct 27th. Should be fun. Everyone has to dress up :smiley:

I am going to be Fred Flintstone :sunglasses:

I’ll take pics of everyone’s crazy costumes.

For Halloween, I have decided who I am going to be already, but what I am going to do, that is something else. I am doing this food drive called TOTSKCE. It is Trick or Treat so Kids Can Eat, and what I do is go around house trick or treating for canned food for kids.

Honestly, I really have no idea what I want to be this year… I was thinking about being Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas, but I couldn’t find a costume (besides ones that were for sale online), and I didn’t even want to attempt to make one. Haha. My second choice would be a Disney cast member, but i’m not sure.

It’s weird, because i’d normally know by now what I want to be…

You could be a Pixar character. :wink:

Yeah, all of my friends think I should be Collette.

I would, but because of these fires here in California, we can’t get out to buy anything for the costumes until the fires die down. :frowning: