Halo

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!
youtube.com/watch?v=-ylLzyAtAnQ

I have now uploaded a new kind of modding of Halo 1: sound mods, among other things! :smiley: See if you can identify all of the music! :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=_I5wFRjrmxU

Wow, nobody has posted in this topic in almost 3 years! Since then, we’ve had Halo Reach AND Halo 4! I’ll post my thoughts on them.

Halo Reach- Halo Reach was good, only good. The Multiplayer was pretty fun, the Campaign was good, and it was a lot of fun to mess around with a friend in Forge mode. Right before Halo 4 came out I gave it to my friend since I didn’t really want it anymore. I do miss it a bit though. Overall I give Halo Reach a 7.5/10.

Halo 4- I was so excited for this game, I stood out in the cold at midnight to get it! The Campaign was fun but I didn’t like the story to it. It was weird and confusing. Some Halo fans say the you need to read the Greg Bear books to understand it better, and I started the first Greg Bear book but I got bored from it so I stopped reading. The traditional Marines I loved fighting alongside were barley in the game and when they were lousy fighters, but judging from the end of the game it looks like they will make more of an appearance in Halo 5. I give the Campaign a 7/10. The Multiplayer is really fun! I can’t decide which Halo multiplayer, they’re all so good! So overall I give Halo 4 an 8.0/10.

I have great memories of playing Halo 3 with my brother whenever we visit our parents in Singapore during our uni days. We would play co-op in Campaign or Skirmish in multiplayer. Last Resort was one of our favourite maps. My bro would camp on the catwalk or ride the giant ferris wheel and take potshots at me while I race around on the buggy. He’s a sneaky git sometimes! :slight_smile: