Hannahmation's Art

So strange, but so cool. I love long exposure photographs- they seem almost alien sometimes. Nice work, Hannahmation.

Those are really cool. Quite psychadelic too :wink:

Thanks BDD, Roflcoptinator, lizardgirl, and lennonluvr9!

I have one more that I’ve uploaded:

That really reminds me of some sort of crazy Merry-go-round or something. :laughing: Is it another car photo, Hannahmation, or is it something different this time? I can’t quite recognise the outlines. It looks very cool nonetheless!

Thanks! It’s another car photo, lizardgirl. I believe with this photo, I used the longest exposure I could and moved my camera around quite a bit, getting a variety of lights that were around outside the car.

Wow, a pretty dizzying picture hannahmation. I really like it. Totally cool.

Wow, it’s mystifying, as if in a colorful storm. Amazing catch of the camera!

I love light-trail and long-exposure photos, Hannahmation! I want to do one of those where you sign your name using light-sticks! :smiley:

The first one would make an excellent wallpaper or laptop skin!

I don’t know if it’s just me, but in the second one, I see a mum/dad dog with its litter of puppies, at the right edge of the screen!

The third one is like a riot of colours! Kinda looks like musical notes on a score sheet…

Pretty awesome work. Did you do any post-editing? :question:

Thanks BDD, TSS, and thedriveintheatre!! I really enjoying experimenting with long exposure, so I am glad you all are liking the results! Nope, didn’t do any post-editing with these.

Another cool shot! I be trippin…lol!

lol Thanks lennonluvr9!

Here’s a picture I took at light show my local zoo puts on.

Ooooh, pretty colors. I like it Hannahmation.

I was gonna say, It looks Christmassy. Makes me wish our zoo still had lights at Christmas, but they stopped doing it for reasons unknown to me.

lennonluvr9: Oh, yeah, now that you mention it, it does look Christmassy to me. Again, Hannahmation, it looks fantastic! :smiley:

Thanks guys!

I couldn’t remember if I posted my final character animation final and looking back, I don’t see it so here it is! I’m pretty please with the piece. I’m just glad the class is over though. I’m not cut out for 2D animation. I’m more of a 3D person.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Bvu111tT4A

That’s really good, Hannahmation! Making the mouths move with the words must’ve been so difficult and time-consuming, but you’ve really pulled it off. Nice choice of lines, too. :laughing:

You’re welcome! I’m glad that your finals went well. As for your work itself, it’s still just as awesome as ever. In addition, I like those neat exposures of cars and their headlights. Very cool.

Keep up the good work! :smiley:

– Mitch

lizardgirl: Thanks! It was quite difficult and time consuming, but it was a fun challenge… especially with my sound clip. :slight_smile:

Mitch: Many thanks!

Here’s an accident piece. I printed a picture on the wrong side of the photo paper on accident so the ink didn’t stick. I folded the paper in half and this was the result. I thought it was kind of neat.

That’s gorgeous! I would totally hang that on my wall. No really, I’d buy that. =)

Also, nice job on the animation!

queen_of_painting: Too bad I don’t have it anymore! (It was too messy) :laughing: Thanks for the compliments!