Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part II

Even if they did change it I’m still gonna see it, it’s the last one. Sometimes changing the plot line makes the movie better, don’t know if it will work for this movie.

I meant [spoil]the whole Harry walking into the forest to die to kill the Horcrux.[/spoil] I mean, that’s pretty much the whole series’ meaning right there, so they can’t change that, right?

And yeah, I guess sometimes it is okay to change things, but to change entire plotlines is kinda a big jump.

I still can’t believe that it is. I don’t know what I’ll do without Harry Potter in my life :cry:

Aw, well it’s not gone of the face of the Earth! But I know what you mean, it’ll be different not having to look forward to new books or movies.

Harry Potter ended in 2007, when the last book was released.

And yet, it never ended. It will always live with us. I read it constantly. So it won’t never end.

Think their ever gonna remake them?

My life dream would be to remake them as a complete, faithful series. As crazy as it sounds.

Silly people, when Harry Potter movie series ends, you guys will have the Septimus Heap series to look forward to. Septimus Heap could’ve had the first movie come out before now, but they haven’t because they were waiting till Harry Potter was done to catch people starved of Harry Potter. Which is exactly what they will do.

My sources tell me the Septimus Heap movies will be animated, which is not what I expected from people who wanted to capture the audience of Harry Potter, but still…once you see the first and fall in love with it, you’ll have six more films to see.

We’re talking about Harry Potter. When it ends, it ends. Other movies we may look forward, we already have.

And we’re not silly.

I LOVE HARRY POTTER! i read all the books. Seen all the movies(not as good as the books). And am goin to the 12:02 movie with Evangeline! It’s gonna be awesome!

I just mean that your wizarding fantasies don’t have to end with the Harry Potter films, since another seven or eight film series about a boy wizard is on the horizon.

And anyway, J.K. Rowling might publish another book set in the Harry Potter universe. What’s more is that movie companies have Sequilitis…and it is quite possible that another Harry Potter film could still come. Look at how The Hobbit was split into two movies…they’re adding a subplot about Gandalf’s travels…and I’m sure Narnia will continue beyond its allotted seven films. Want more examples? Indiana Jones 4 came out twenty years after the last one. That was unnecssary, but they knew people would see it.

Just saying…in this day and age, never trust the “last” of a film series to be the end, even if tis made from a book series. Although this is the first time I know of where a seven-book series was made into a film series for each book (with two for the last one to include as much as they could [spoil]and drop the whole subplot about Dumbledore’s sister.[/spoil]

I won’t speak for the rest, but I don’t like Harry Potter because of wizarding fantasies, but for being Harry Potter. No upcoming fantasy series can be Harry Potter (there are some of them already, actually). I don’t mean they will always be worse. They can even be better. But they won’t be the same thing, just another franchise.

And no, I’m pretty sure J.K. is done with narrative books about Harry Potter (she will still do information books about the universe). And if there is another movie that’s not from an official book, that’s even worse, cause I don’t even care about the actual adaptions of the seven books.

Indiana Jones is an open universe. Diverse adventures, they can be a lot of films. And Narnia, with its poor box office success probably wont even make it to the seven films.

Oh man, me and my friends are gonna try to pull off an all-Harry Potter marathon around the time of the release. We;re gonna try to see one movie a day in order before the last movie comes out. And then we watch the last together.

[qoute=spirit of adventure]And if there is another movie that’s not from an official book, that’s even worse, cause I don’t even care about the actual adaptions of the seven books.
[/quote]
(Sorry if I got the quote thing wrong)

Yeah if there’s another movie without a book then I’m not seeing it.
Plus he’s already to old.

^ :smiley: Cel, you know that quote button? It’s easier just to pressy that and then I erase eveything but what I want to quote! I hope that helps :slight_smile:

Spirit, funny you mention new stuff. I’m not really sure what this is, but my Tumblr’s been buzzing with it. Has anyone else seen any of this Pottermore stuff? I’m so curious as to what it is. There’s a website if anyone wants a peak at whatever it is. Just pottermore.com. I’m so excited whatever it is :smiley:

Talking about Harry Potter, here is the FINAL TRAILER of the entire SAGA,

The Final Trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2!

comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=78720

trailers.apple.com/trailers/wb/h … lowspart2/

Is it just me, or am I the only one who finds Voldemort’s screams utterly hilarious?

EUAAARGHHH… 8D

Thanks! And Yes! It Does help.

And I’ve never really noticed that but now that you memtion it…
“Do Not Lie To Meee” HaHAhahaHa :laugh:

true,hahah

Ever since Goblet of Fire, I’ve thought Voldemort is more hilarious than threatening.

I wonder if Voldemort could get a date, and if he did how it would go.