Has Anyone had a crush on a cartoon character?

LOL True mogwai_milkshake… I have seen some episodes with a different cat though…one wasn’t even a girl. :open_mouth:

Ah, that Pepe. :laughing:

I have a crush on a few cartoon characters actually. Syndrome (I just love Jason Lee) and Atlas, from Bioshock. His cute Irish accent just seals it for me :slight_smile: I also like Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon; I like shy, nerdy-type guys, and he’s just adorable.

W.O.O.D.Y.!!! You know it. :smiley:

I’m not the only one that noticed Andy grew up to be a total hottie am I?

I mean, look at those eyes! And I’ve always been a sucker for freckles! Not to mention he’s totally sensitive! :wink:
-Sighs-
We could play with Woody, Buzz, and Evil Dr.Porkchop all day long. (:

Haha, there’s a thread bout that here, Just Like Guinevere, so you’re in good company! :laughing: I agree, he does look very handsome, especially with those eyes.

Yes,someone else who thinks Andy is a total yummer,he’s 17 only a year to a couple of months diffrence from me.I love Andy!!! :-*

lol I had a crush on Ariel since I was 3 I kinda grew out of it but I still find her realy cute ^.^

I’ve always believed personalities are more important than looks.

Which is why Lisa Simpson is the ultimate cartoon hottie.

The show claims she’s eight, but she actually has the intelligence of someone OLDER than me, so I can get away with thinking she’s hot and not being a cartoon-pedophile. :laughing:

Yes. I do. :blush:
DJ from Cars. He is in love with music as well as me. I fall for any musical guy.

My goodness I wish he was human.

Hehehe… I do.

My friend and I were talking about that last night actually xD

I’ve never really had a crush on an animated character until recently. I now have a slight one on Aladdin. <3 But hey, he’s all Jasmine’s, and I’m fine with that. Still, he’d win me over with a magic carpet ride like that…
Hey, btw is there a word for a kind of crush that you just wanna hang out with that person but not really kiss them or anything? Cuz it’d be so cool to just meet Aladdin! And Naveen…

I know exactly how you feel! Yeah, what’s up with that? It’s one of the most annoying stereotypes. It happens a lot on TV, so maybe that’s why. But it’s so ridiculous! Just being nice to someone like one should be, anyway, and possibly trying to befriend someone doesn’t have to always mean being in love!

BDD, I agree completley. People are stupid :sunglasses:

Well I have grown out of the cartoon crush thing for now… My jaw is now dropping for a girl that i met a month ago, hey when your 16 I guess your hormones really kick in…

When I was a little kid, like 6 or 7, I remember having a crush on Dagget from The Angry Beavers!!!

Yes, I was a WEIRD kid!

I don’t have a crush on any cartoon character, but I will admit, Prince Naveen from The Princess and the Frog is FINE! What hunk, hahah :laughing:

I asked someone to make me a Lisa Simpson avatar.

It didn’t happen…yet.

I have one cartoon crush. Hiccup from How To Train Your Dragon.

For me, it’s Jack Skellington. I just love his child-like curiousity and he is quite the gentleman. Even though he is the Pumpkin King and the scariest creature, he is i reality just kind an dgentle. He’s only scary when he’s angry. Not to mention his awesome dance moves and his beautiful singing voice <3
But my crush on Jack is not that big, I don’t buy anything that has his face on when I see it :wink:
looks to my two Jacks bags, my Jack cell phone bag, my scarf, my Jack lamp, my Jack shirt, my Jack and Sally sweatshirt and my Jack plushie
Ah, never mind…

That’s a great picture of Hiccup You’veGotAFriendInMe! He’s just so cute, I wanna hug him <3

I wouldn’t call it a crush exactly, but I really like Lotso…definitely my favorite character from Toy Story 3.

If I were to have a crush on a cartoon character, it would probably be Ahsoka Tano or Aayla Secura from The Clone Wars. :blush: :sunglasses: