Holley vs. Sally

Wow…

Back on topic, yeah,I wish they interacted more…

Snipe: Exactly! :slight_smile:

Who? Holley and Sally? It would of been cool to see something between them, even for a few seconds. I also wish Lightning and the spies interacted more.

Now I’m imagining them having girls days out at a Car spa.

Mudbaths. Facial masks. Giant, windshield sized cucumbers.

“Men can be so silly.”

“And THAT’s when she said…” “NO WAY!” “I know! The nerve!”

“So HOW long did you say you’ve been dating? He hasn’t asked you yet?”

Net: Hahahahahahaha! 8D Yes, exactly; especially the last one. And I love how your sig coordinates with it. :slight_smile:

I think I might change to Team Sally and Holley soon. It’s just a matter of time. :unamused:

Team Holley and Sally hanging out at the car-spa is the best team.

8D After re-watching, I’m starting to like Holley a tad-bit more.

You gonna go by “HolleyMcQueen”?

I love both characters, but I certainly prefer Holley. It’s like Bo Peep and Jessie for me. I may also do a Sally and Holley signature eventually.

Hahahaha, no. 8D I don’t like her that much and I’ll never like her more than Sally. I’m just starting to like her more than I used to. :slight_smile:

I’ve always liked Holley, just not near as much as Sally. I don’t think I ever will like Holley more than Sally, or even as much. There has got to be something about a five year obsession that makes it impossible for her to ever top Sally. And like Net was discussing, I’ve got a stronger connection to Sally. I was never obsessed with any character before her and I think it is the connection I feel to her. Everything about her is like me. And what isn’t like me in her is the types of things I strive to find in myself. :slight_smile:

That was beautiful, MC. <3

:blush: Aw, thanks SallyMcQueen! <3 I do feel she is a positive role-model though, one I admire and look up too. Even if she isn’t actually ‘real’…or human. 8D

I think she is too!

Psh, character role models are better than ‘real’ ones anyway. :unamused:

Not all the time, what about President’s or a family member.

I like Sally more than Holley (but i like her too.) Her posh accent annoyed me a little bit.

Saying this on Pixar Planet Forums, sickens me but… I have a major dislike of Sally. Sorry to all you Sally Fans, but to me she just came off as annoying and I feel she is too mature for McQueen in a sense…

I’m not a huge Sally fan either. She used to really annoy me whole bunches. 8D Not anymore, now she’s kind of “eh”. Love Holley.

Yes, I am very “eh” towards her too. I like Holley, but she lacked something, like so many things in that film.

I like how Holley Shiftwell seemed to be Mater’s counterpart of “Don’t care what you look like, just love who you are”, physically and personality-wise. She’s very gentle, the perfect blend of beautiful and intelligent. If only I were Mater, he’s one lucky truck :laughing: . I like her occasional sass and how she and Mater valued their dents. Maybe she’s not the best female love interest, but her part was good enough for me and I’m surprised that I truly love the film as much as I do.

I think Sally has a good role in the first film and I’m glad she at least showed up in the second one. Sally is probably a similar case I have to Bo Peep, someone I thought Toy Story 3 lacked. I love them, but I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that Woody and Lightning McQueen can be happy to have a nice, pleasant (if common) girlfriend. Sure, many of the other Pixar females are stronger, but I feel like they do bring a gentle warmth to the movies when the main characters are too stressed out. Plus, if anything, maybe they make the Jessie’s, Elastigirl’s, and Holley Shiftwell’s all stand out that much more. I don’t know. 8D

I do like both but I would have to say I like Sally better. I cant really say why either. Maybe I just find her to be more believable, I’m not sure.