If You Were A Monster...

Well, personally, I really love children. I love to make them laugh, see them smile, interact with them, so I would like to be the monster that would make one laugh.

I think I’d rather make them laugh, since I’m not good at scaring or making people laugh, but I would rather be “trained” to make kids laugh.

I love making adults or people of my age laugh, but anyone below the age of 13 just annoys me, so I’d probably rather scare kids. I can imagine scaring kids being a lot more satisfying. :laughing:

My monster, a nightmare-ish cat creature with horns and nasty habit of spitting ice crystals, would probably not make the best at making people laugh. I don’t know, maybe she could slip on ice or something.
So yeah, definitely a scarer.

Hm, let’s think… If I were a monster I would like it to have wings, such as dragons wings, and pale skin. Wait, my skin is already pale XD
Two strands of my hair would be snakes while the rest is black and long. I wouldn’t have a leg, instead I float over the ground like the Dementors.

And, depending on my mood, I’d scare children AND make them laugh.

Ooh, thats creative WON.

Thank you. Maybe I’ll draw a picture a post it then :smiley:

EDIT:
Here it is:

Versitility is always a plus in today’s job market, lol! I’ve got a “dry” sense of humor that most kids just don’t get, but I love to tell ghost stories(some of ‘em true) and recount local or cultural legends and folklore, and watch kids’ eyes get all huge and watch them teetering on the edge of their seats, then casually bump into a book or something, causing it to fall with a loud BANG, and watch everyone nearly jump out of their skins, and to watch their varied reactions to me picking up a spider and letting it walk up and down my arm. I used to run the school’s annual Halloween “Haunted Gym Locker” fund raiser, and I was really good at it, using psychological rather than physical gross-out means to get screams. Heck, I and a parent volunteer, who dressed as a witch(I was the Grim Reaper), scared a boastful high school jock so bad he wet his pants, so I musta done something right! Thing is, kids love to be scared, love to scream-as long as they know there’s no real physical danger or threat. A Halloween “Haunted House” will generate far more visitors(and money)than a comedy show for the same age group. That said, I’d love to be a monster with Randall’s “blending” ability, able to “materialize” just certain parts, like my head, for example, and to remain “invisable” if I wished. A disembodied voice coming out of thin air would be far more effective than the actual appearance of the monster, as would touching what appeared to be a normal, inanimate surface…and feeling something very much ALIVE and flesh-and-blood instead. THAT would probably give even ME the world’s worst heebie-jeebies!

pitbulllady

Hey, cool picture there! Really, really fabulous.

I’d want to look like a lion, leopard, tiger, or any kind of wildcat, retractable claws included. A really long split-ended tail that can change colors, and on the tip would be a few tiny spikes, occasionally shining neon. Small skinny webbed fins that look like shrunked wings going from my arms, from my wrists twisting around and hanging at an end by my elbows. I’d have what looks like a scar (but it’s just a mark) near my glow-in-the-dark eyes, and a shrill scream like a bat, but still have a normal talking voice.

EDIT: Sharp bat ears would be cool, too. Bat wings, maybe, but they might get in the way of the webbed fins on my arms already…

Wow, I didn’t reply to this?? :frowning:

Well, I’d be reptilian - I’d probably want to be my OC Sandra. :smiley: Not so I could fall in love with Randall, mind you - I just want that reptilian speed and the ability to blend like a chameleon. :smiley:

Here’s what I’d want to look like :smiley:

Hmm… I’d be Remy, but 6’6" and with glasses (because that would match me perfectly!)

Seriously, though. I think I’d be similar to Sully, but skinnier, a little bit shorter, with grey fur, bigger, pointer ears, and a long tail. So I’d be wolf-Sully!

I’d be a red ball of fuzz with a pair of eyes attached to it. I would bounce on the floor and walls in order to move around. In addition, I would have an extremely high pitched voice.

i would be a green, scaly monster with a big mouth and just legs underneath my face.

I think Randall’s ability to become invisible is the coolest one comparing to other monsters in Monsters, Inc. At least, it has a lot of uses.
Anyone thinks so?

Yup, I definitely agree, Killler123. It’s his ‘schtick’, as one of the guys on the Monsters, Inc. commentary said, and a very cool and useful one at that. To be honest, I don’t think the movie fully explores all of the possible things you could do with an ability like that!

I wanted to look like Harry Luckey. The Gossamer like creature with tentacles as feet.

I would be about medium sized, larger than a human, but smaller than sully.

Id have ripped muscles, and huge biceps, with a 8 pack!! And huge claws, placed on large brick hard fists.

Id be dark red, with razor shart teeth and black marbly eyes.

With a long dragon-like tail, with sharp edges.

No-one would mess with me. :slight_smile:

I’d be like Bloo :wink:

LOL, another Foster’s Home fan! I’d love to see Mike and Sulley saddled with Bloo…no, better yet, CHEESE…for about a week! Now, THAT[/b] would be scary! It’s pretty interesting how the characters in this movie and that tv show have the potential for overlap, isn’t it?

pitbulllady