Incredibles Timeline

What about other character’s births?

Bob and Helen - Late 1920’s to mid 1930s

Buddy - Mid 1940s

Frozone - Same as Bob and Helen

Edna - somewhere in the late 1910s

I’m not really sure?

I think your birth timeline seems to be pretty acurate Pixarfan91.

Another thing is compulters. Bob has a compulter in his office. They did have personal compulters in the 70s but it was rare for a company to use them.

We must keep in mind that Brad Bird’s vision was that he wanted to combine retro with modern, kind of like combining the mundane and the fantastic.

I never knew that it didn’t take place in today’s times. I always thought it did.

That is a very true point.

I always like to pretend it is set in modern times myself, because it makes me feel better. 8D :blush:

One reason people tihnk it takes place is the 60’s/70s is because of the cars. The cars match that time period.

^^ And Brad himself stated that he wanted it to have a 1960’s feel.

Where are all the hippies? You can’t have a 60’s filling without hippies!

That, sir, is a very good point. I guess the Parrs, being a pretty conservative family, just don’t come in contact with people like that so often.

That’s a good explanation of it^^.

Thanks. I love your signature. :wink:

Thank you very much! Yours is good too.

Haha thanks.

Maybe GazerBeam was a hippie. Syndrome didn’t kill him, drugs did. After many years away from them he took them again and got into the 60s again. :laughing:

:unamused: Wow, David. Real mature. 8D

Think about it! After he got them, he put on hus supersuiy, somehow ended up on the island where Syndrome lives, Went in his place and broke into his compulter, he then went in that cave and died. He made the password as his last words. :laughing:

Um… okay guys :confused: … I’m gonna try to get back on topic here…

This actually is probably pretty accurate :slight_smile: . I’m just wondering if I should add their birthdates when we don’t have exact years. Thoughts anyone? If I get a couple yeses, I think I’ll add that, if that’s okay with you, Pixarfan91 :slight_smile: .

That sounds alright to me^^.