Inside Out Merchandise

Ikr? I always get compliments from the employees about my Star Wars shirts whenever I go. The employees are so friendly there.

I just dropped over a hundred dollars for merchandise from this movie. :open_mouth: Got all the limited release adult shirts (except Disgust’s) and a Bing Bong plush.

…Worth it. :stuck_out_tongue:

(My brother, who hasn’t actually seen the movie, wanted the Fear shirt and for some reason it never occurred to me to just buy that one and one other so suddenly it was three and so in order to use the two for forty deal I bought an Anger shirt no one really wanted. Darn you, Disney, and your marketing schemes!)

^Lol, I have the money for all 5 Emotions but I think I’ll wait for them to come down. You really must have liked this movie. ;-p

I’m going to order both the JCPenny and Disney Store Bing Bong plushes. One looks accurate to the film and the other smells like cotton candy.

Actually, the Disney Store version of the Bing Bong plush sold out (as seen from the website), but will they be putting it back in stock real soon? 'Cause I’m pretty sure there is high demand for it as we speak!

It was out of stock I think either on the day of the movie’s release or the day prior, too, but then it came back (obviously, I just bought one), so yeah, it’ll probably pop back up within a few days. If you want one it might be smart to check daily.

I deeply wanted to buy just about everything Inside Out related last time I was at the Disney store, but I refrained and just bought so sticky notes (which are awesome, btw) Now I’m hoping to get some Fear merchandise.

Good news! My mom had to go to some meeting thing on Saturday that was a couple hours away and there was a different Disney Store there. They didn’t have a Bing Bong plush but she ordered one while she was at the store an now she doesn’t have to pay for shipping! :smiley: Hopefully he’ll be here soon!

It will be a disaster in my wallet the next time I get to the Disney Store, I’ll tell you that :laughing:

Is it just me or is the Disgust talking doll the hardest to find. I checked on the DS website and two locations in my area and they had everyone except her.

I have a ton of the merchandise. I plan to get more of it soon! :laughing: Here’s my collection so far:

• Joy plush (from Disney Store)
  • Disgust plush (from Disney Store)
  • Joy figurine with memory sphere (from Target)
  • Sadness figurine with memory sphere (from Target)
  • Bing Bong plush (from Disney Store Outlet)
  • Sadness plush (from Disney Store Outlet)
  • Musical Bing Bong (from Amazon)
  • Mini Plush Bing Bong (from Amazon)
  • Justice “Mondays/Fridays” Sadness and Joy shirt
  • Hot Topic “Bing Bong Pal” Shirt
  • 4 packages of stickers (from Five Below)
  • Inside Out full bedding set (Wal-Mart)
  • Talking Joy doll (from Disney Store)
  • “Find Joy!” Pink Impulse Tote Bag (from Zazzle)
  • Inside Out Tank and Hot Pants Set
  • Joy button (from Hot Topic)
  • Bing Bong button (from Hot Topic)
  • Mystery Mini Anger (from Hot Topic)
  • Joy doll (from JCPenney)
  • Joy Tsum Tsum (from Disney Store)
  • Japanese Drawstring Pouch (from HobbyLink Japan)
  • 5 pack of gel pens (from Five Below)
  • Bing Bong projector pen (from Five Below)
  • 2-pack of pens (from Five Below)
  • Small “book” of stickers (from Five Below)
  • Bookmark with all the emotions and Bing Bong on it (from Five Below)
  • Mood lip balm (from Five Below)
  • 11 piece school supply set

Holy crap! You must really love this film. I’m still trying to reserve some of my Toy Story Collection money for the talking Inside Out dolls at Disney Store.

Thank you! (And yes, I’ve become OBSESSED with everything Inside Out)
I’ve recently purchased a comforter to go with my sheets set, 2 sets of pencils and 2 “lipstick style erasers”. I recently got a mug and a pin of Joy and Bing Bong from my cousins who went to Disney World, since they knew I loved the film. I may be purchasing some Japanese keychains for my Joy bag this month…

I kind of wish they’d make a toy of Riley, but I know how strange that would be, like making a toy of Andy from Toy Story!

I want to get socks from Inside Out, just don’t know if they come in adult size.

I would LOVE pink house slippers with Bing Bongs head where the toes are. Not sure if these exist.

Currently I have a Sadness, Disgust, and Anger plush I found at Walmart. Sadly the Joy I saw there did not strike me as being true to Joy, whereas the three I got do, as does the Fear from this set.

Joy’s my favorite character from Inside Out so I would love merchandise representing her, Joy towels, Joy action figures, Joy cups…anything. That said though, I want to feel that the product is really representing Joy and that Walmart plush just didn’t seem to fit the bill, whereas the Disgust is extremely cute, and the Sadness has a polyester sweater, and the Anger’s teeth are clenched.

I would kind of like the control center that comes with a Joy figure but the reviews on Amazon when I was looking at it weren’t to standard, and I tend to trust reviews on toys posted by Amazon customers, though maybe it’d be better to just buy it and see for myself. After all it’s Inside Out related, it couldn’t be as bad as people say.

I’m going to start a mini Inside Out collection near the release of the Blu-Ray.

You wouldn’t believe how surprised you would be. They’ve made figures for Sid and a Bonnie doll at some point. :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually own an Andy figure!

I have a junior novelization, 2 Funko mystery minis, a whole set of sticky notes, Disney Store plushies of Joy and Sadness, a Bing Bong Funko Pop, a coloring book that came with chunky crayons, plus an activity book with some punchouts for a few projects and I also have this year’s Keepsake ornament.

Oh, and some of those writing utensils, too! Plus some stickers and I think also a bookmark.

I have all five plushies from the Disney Store, a notebook, a calendar, and the whole Inside Out playset from Disney Infinity.

So far I have:
Bing Bong Disney Store Plush
Invisible Bing Bong and Anger Pop! Vinyls
Disney Infinity 3.0 Inside Out playset (only have Joy and Anger and plan on getting the rest on sale)
Target exclusive Blu-Ray
Jelly Belly Inside Out jellybeans-basically jellybeans that are red (cinnamon),yellow (lemon),blue(berry), green(sour apple), and purple(grape soda). They come in an Inside Out box with the simplistic images of Joy, Sadness, Anger, Fear, and Digust.
Insider’s Access Screening (June 16) Poster and Lanyard

Strangely, I haven’t seen much Bing Bong merchandise. There was a set of six pairs of Inside Out socks sold at the Disney Store that I wanted, but they appear to be sold out.

Forgot to mention: I also own the movie on Blu-Ray/DVD.

I want to start collecting Inside Out birthday supplies off of eBay. Yes, I said eBay! Why? Because I couldn’t find any at the stores last time I tried to get ahead, that’s why!

But on the other hand, however, I did find some Inside Out themed holiday wrapping paper over at a Wal-Mart store during the “after Christmas” sales. Woo! ;-p