IV's junk

Glad you updated your thread! The ‘Marriage is Great’ sig is my favorite.

Thanks!! :stuck_out_tongue: That was my attempt at sarcastic humor. 8D And I almost forgot…

My contribution to the Cars 2 anticipation.

Yay! Yes, do bring on the Cars 2!

I agree entirely. wanted to do something for Cars(other than having my birthday party at the theater and seeing the movie), and I chose Holley because she’s gorgeous! 8D

I like the Holley One! The Jaguar XJ-12 is a hot ride if you could ever get one!

Thanks, Lance!

I can’t believe I’ve never seen this thread before! I love the Marriage is Great one, it makes me laugh 8D And the disney princess vs Disney Princess thing was clever too!

Thanks, Katie! I really want Kida to be one. :wink:

my favorite one is the “Where is my supersuit”.

Haha. 8D Thanks, I made that one for Glenn.

Ouch, double post. Sorry!! :frowning:

Anyway, me latest work of crap:

I am an uber fan of Beauty and the Beast. I can’t get enough. So I just had to make a birthday present for the movie!! <3 I really tried to make this one subtle and pretty. I wanted to make a Tangled birthday signature for yesterday, but I had just made this one for the 22nd!!! But, I did anyway. First, here’s a Tangled I made a while ago. Yeah, it sucks.

That’s my “black sheep”. Nobody liked it, and I got in trouble because I didn’t know it was too big. :blush:

Here’s my birthday Tangled attempt:

So, happy belated birthday to my newest obsession, and one of my favoritest Disney characters, Rapunzel and Flynn.

I rally lie your new tangledone :slight_smile:

Thanks. I doubt I’ll use it, though.

Good stuff, here, IV!

I specially like some of your taglines.

Thanks Spirit! I try to think of clever or funny lines to put in there. :stuck_out_tongue:

You do. Think you can beat my PP/SP sig?

No, I doubt it. I’m not that funny. :stuck_out_tongue: 8D

Ironically, this was hard to make. 8D

I love the fonts you used. 8D It becomes funny when you read it in the character’s voices.

Thanks!! I tried to match it up to what I liked for each character. 8D