JustSoWall-eCrazy's Graphic Ultrastore

i talked with Spirit about that Postulate bow iconicizing! He’s waiting for his future “client”!

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven’t made any new graphics in such a long while. Haven’t come up with any good Pixar-related graphics lately, mainly because I’ve been doing more Clone Wars.

However, here’s a few to I managed to pull off:

For when we held the PP awards

And promos for Star Vacation (I know, the first one isn’t really Pixar-y, but it’s because the Stewards in my fanfic are Stormtroopers).

I’ll try and come up with some new Pixar graphics sometime.

now i get your signature after reading the new chapter! awesome work!

Wow. dusts off some ancient artifact It’s been a while since I last posted on this thread. runs out with forum thread and gas lamp to avoid booby traps and thanks to any people who last commented on my graphic work! :smiley:

Anyways, I’m fresh out of Pixar-related ideas for now. However, I’ve been thinking of doing some re-vampings of some of the oldest signatures in the thread (from, like, 3 years ago when I first joined). However, since I’m tied up with school at the moment, I will wait until my semester ends.

How does that sound?

Sounds perfect!

I just love these, JustSoWall-eCrazy! You did a magnificent job on them all! Especially the Star Wars ones :mrgreen: And I had to download the “EVE blows up the Death Star” wallpaper! Once again, you’re so talented!

Thank you very much! I’ll probably be making more this summer.

I’m glad to hear that!

Ok, since summer vacation is almost here for me, I was able to whip up a few siggies. Some are ones I’ve been wanting to put up, but never got a chance to because I wanted to make a big batch of siggies.

Anyways, here’s some fresh new ones. Haven’t done any revamps of the earlier ones yet, but I do hope to get to it later during the summer.

One final note, some of these may be in-jokes. :laughing:

This was the promo for the final chapter of Star Vacation, which is now complete.

Enjoy! :smiley:

Oh my goodness, I love them all! I love how you quoted that song from Camp Rock in the first one… I must say, I’m not planning to change my signature anytime soon, but I may just use that one! If the Mia and Tia one doesn’t get to me first :smiley: I am now inspired to start making some! I keep thinking of random ones out of the blue… stay tuned!

2 robots, 1 directive is incredibly cute.

OWP: I’m glad you enjoyed them! The one with the Camp Rock lyric was used as a promo for my WALL•E parody Star Vacation, because in it, Camp Rock is replacing Hello, Dolly!. Here’s the story; it’s already complete.

And yes, you can use them. Just remember to credit me. :wink:

ellie-jessie-eve: That has to be my favorite one too! I really wanted to do one with images of EVE and WALL•E’s hands overlapping one another.

Yaaaay, more Wall-E graphics! We could do with more of those around here, JSWeC. :slight_smile:

Is the “You’re the one I hear… etc.” lyrics to a song? I love the colour adjustment effect you did there, very romantic.

Also Fangirlz Beware and Two Robots One Directive are my faves. <3

Thank you very much, TDIT! Glad you like them.

And yes, those are lyrics to a song-- 2 songs, to be exact. That line is found in two songs from Camp Rock: “Gotta Find You” and “This Is Me”.

And I also love those two sigs! They’re my favorites.

Wow…it’s been forever since I last updated this thread. I thought since the forums have been not as active, what was the point in sharing some new siggies?

Anyways, I decide to show off the revamps I was finally able to do after restarting my computer. I had hoped to make more, but I hope you enjoy the one’s I have now. I like to make giant batches of siggies to put into one post, so that’s kinda why I don’t update this more often… :neutral_face:

Here’s a new one that’s actually more of a recolor and editing, taken from one of my Graphic Design projects:

My promo sig for a oneshot:

And finally, I was deciding where to put these, being that there more crossovers… but, here’s some Pixar/Avatar crossovers I’ve made:

(These are part of a story arc)

I’ll be posting more Avatar sigs in my non-Pixar sig thread, so look out for those too. For now, I hope you enjoy these siggies. :smiley:

Oh, this stuff is great! I’ve been desperately trying to come up with more Pixar graphics, but I think I’m going through a “Graphic artist block”. Anyway, my faves here are the Up one, the “Da Plant” one, and the Avatar/Ratatouille one (It fits the picture so well! Even though I haven’t watched The Last Airbender before!)

Haha, I love your crossovers!

Thanks guys! I’m actually thinking of wearing the Avatar/Ratatouille sig sometime. I had a lot of fun making that one. :smiley:

You should! It’s nice to show your work!

I laughed at the “To boldly go where no GEEZER has gone before” - very tempted to wear that. :slight_smile:

What font is “Da Plant” in? Very retro groovy, baby.

Wow, you use Pixar screenshots for Graphic Design projects? Is your teacher a Pixar fan?

Where did you download the Now What font and get the “What” to sit in the wave?

I can see how the poses of the ninjas in “Halt” look like the Steward bots, haha.

Keep it up, carry on!