JustSoWall-eCrazy's Graphic Ultrastore

e-j-e: I should. I might choose that one very soon.

TDIT: I’m glad you like my newest batch. The “Up” one is one of my faves too; feels free to use it sometime soon. :smiley:

The font in “Da Plant” Is Alba Super; you can get it free on dafont.com. It is actually an open face font, so I added a color fill on another layer underneath the text layer.

As for my teacher being a Pixar fan, I don’t know. I only used that screenshot in one project; you can view it here on my fanart thread; you might have to scroll a little to get to it.

The font in “Now What?” is called Futura XBlk Bt, and it came with a CreataCard Program. I don’t know if it would be available for purchase or download, however. The Wave effect was done with a tool called Mesh Warp on Corel Paint Shop Pro. (In Photoshop, I believe it’s called Warp Transform; we had Photoshop CS6 on the computers at my Graphic Design class).

And I’m glad you like the one with the Fire Nation Guards. It’s actually a bit of an in-joke I made up due to the fact that the Fire Nation stamps their logo on practically all their products and machinery. :smiley:

Again, I’m glad you appreciate them. I’m actually starting a new batch of siggies to put on here, including more revamps. So be sure to stay tuned for them!

Thanks for answering my (many) questions, JSWeC! I look forward to more siggies from you! :slight_smile:

Wow… It’s been a long while since I’ve updated this thread stumbles through ancient archaeological ruins while blowing off dust and avoiding spider webs with torches.

Anyways… after seeing a sig made by Pixarfan91 in which he said about the good old days when memberes around here used to make more decorative siggies, I decided to do that myself and make a whole batch of Monsters University graphics for everyone to use. I’m pretty sure a lot of MU fans here will like them a whole lot!

[size=200]Avatars[/size]

[size=200]Signatures[/size]

Some of these are lines from SpongeBob:

And these are just fun!

(you may have to squint to read it well)

Enjoy! :smiley:

oh my gosh!!! you have done such a great job with all of these!! ;w; they’re so funny!!!

The Bikini Bottom ghost one made me laugh!!! :laughing: Pwnage level: Hardscrabble is really great too, and my other favorite would obviously have to be the one with Claire and Brock!! :smiley:

I may have to snag one of those concept art avvies at some point, too… :wink:

little chef

I was so sure you’d like them very much! I’m currently using the one with Hardscrabble right now, and I knew you’d love the Claire and Brock siggy (that one’s sort of an in-joke related to Brock’s monster features).

And yes, the “Bikini Bottom Ghosts” sig is a reference to that SpongeBob episode where he and Patrick used invisible spray to prank the city, but when Mr. Krabs foils them in the end, he shines a spotlight on them at the Krusty Krab. 8D

Again, I’m happy that you like them. Feel free to use one of the concept art avvies someday. (I really should doodle a human Claire sometime in the future).

These are amaaaazing, JSWeC!! I love them! They’re too cute! My fave sigs are “chicken”, the SpongeBob ones, “Groove Master”, and “level Hardscrabble”! They’re so great I think I might have to use the “Mayonnaise” one like right now XD I’ll send you a formal request if I decide to use it!

Hey guys. I’m back with some new siggies. I didn’t make as much this time, but here’s some for your enjoyment:

My new fanfic siggie (yes, I still continue the tradition of promoting a fanfic through your signature; it helps gain attention and readers)

And finally, a WALL-E related sig, just for old times.

Enjoy! :smiley:

Oh, these are fun!! Haha poor Randall… and the WALL-E one is great too! Glad to see more from you!

Finally… after a long time, I was able to complete my set of MU avatars!!!

[size=200]Oozma Kappa[/size]

[size=200]Roar Omega Roar[/size]

[size=200]Python Nu Kappa[/size]

[size=200]Eta Hiss Hiss[/size]

[size=200]Slugma Slugma Kappa[/size]

[size=200]Jaws Theta Chi[/size]

[size=200]Greek Council[/size]

Might put up signatures another time, if I can make any decent ones. Until then, feel free to use these; I did put a lot of work into making these, along with the designs and stylizations for each. :sunglasses:

Fantastic job on these! I may use one of them in the near future… if I can decide which one of these awesome monsters to pick :slight_smile:

Geez, it’s been a long while since the last update. Are you sure you’re not out of ideas for signatures, JustSoWall-eCrazy? 'Cause I’d really like for someone to make me a WALL-E signature to wear on my birthday, which need I remind of you is coming up next week! :mrgreen: