Knick Knack

They keep using the ‘Blah’ song in this advert for BUPA health care. It’s so annoying, because every time I hear it, all I can think of is Knick Knack. :laughing:

What does BUPA stand for? Boring Usurping Pilfering Agency? :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually don’t know what it stands for. :laughing: All I know is that it’s some kind of private healthcare thing.

I like that “blah” song - they copied it from Pixar!

Knick Knack is one of my two favortie early shorts. (Tin Toy Being the other)

It really conects with me for some reason. To me it says somethingh about the randomness of life.

I love Knick! He is such a fighter! :whip:

(this is my first post. WHOOPIE!)

I think everyone here can connect with some randomness is our life.

And welcome to Pixar Planet Romulious.

Welcome, Romulious! :smiley:

Nick is not much of a fighter IMhO, but he is pretty determined to join the party. 8D

You can say that again. Believe me, if I was trapped in a snoglobe, I would do anything to get out.

Sounds like a job for Mr. Incredible!

Oh yesh, or even Eve’s laser would do.

This is one of my favorite shorts. Brilliant!

My absolute favorite piece of Pixar merchandise…

MWazowski - Dang, where did you get that? It’s adorable.

– Mitch

Did anyone spot the Knick Knack snowman in WALL-E? I found it last night. Screenshot coming ASAP.

Manning - haha! Didn’t know there was one. Would assume it would be indeed a very, very small appearance… Screenshot please!

I’ll make a screenshot ASAP.

But if you want to find it yourself, it occurs during the “Eve comes back to WALL-E’s place” scene, and is during a shot where EVE occupies most of the frame. You can see the snowman’s head quite distinctly on a shelf behind her, at about her shoulder level. (It is only his head, the rest is obscured).

Knick Knack is my favorite short! It was so creative and that snowman was adorable.

And am ready to be on your desk.

[cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3DSelling](http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200352703942&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling)

Knick Knack was hilarious. Their best short. :laughing:

One of my favorites too (even though I’m not a big Bobby McFerrin fan)…