Knick Knack

Slinky: Makes ya feel kinda sorry for him too doesn’t it?

That little snowman was trying so hard to get out of snow globe, almost succeeded, but failed at the end :frowning:

Poor snowman. Makes ya ever wonder if he will ever escape from his snow globe solitude.

Yeah, I feel sorry for him sometimes, too. Being cramped in there all the time would stink - especially with what’s on the outside. :laughing:

Knick knacks my favorite pre-Toy Story short film it’s just so great and colorful and bouncy and hilarious and dontcha like when it goes blah blah blah (That songs great)

I love that part! I used to listen to it all the time, but then my sister got annoyed. :laughing:

Heheh. I love that song, too! I think it was sung by John Lasseter.

rachelcakes1985- No, actualy the song was by Bobby McFerrin.
But good guess! :smiley:

In fact, the Blah song was invented by accident (like floating soap, cheese, and Coca-Cola). The end credits of Knick Knack were originally going to be “Blah blah blah blah - Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah - Blah blah blah blah - Blah blah blah - Blah - Blah blah blah - Blah - Blah blah blah”. Bobby McFerrin decided to incorporate the Blahs into the thing he was singing, it when the end credits were changed, John Lasseter decided to keep Bobby’s Blah song.

I love it. :smiley:

The Blah song is funny, but it can get irritating. I sometimes think of school when I hear that song. :laughing:

The Blah song is priceless.And hilarious. :laugh:

I think we can agree that the ‘blah song’ is fun. I remember when my brother saw Nemo for the first time when he heard that he was like “what the?” but now we both find it amusing. :slight_smile: I think he was old enough to remember when Bobby McFerrin was popular.

I’ve even memorized the lyrics to it (and in French and Spanish).

I think I found the older version of the short. I’m not really sure. I haven’t seen the short in a while.

Click me

Yup, that’s the first version of the short, the song’s the same in both versions.

Sorry, typo :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, I agree completely! It sounds like something they probably put together in about a week for the short :stuck_out_tongue:

Blah, blah, blah…

The “Blah” song is just one of the many ideas in the world considered to be random, in an extremely humorous manner, and it is so relating to our lives, too! For all time, in general terms, people do not bother to read the credits, considering that they are long, boring, and including people we barely know other than the great things they’ve done. So what you goner do? “Blah” it all the way to the end. xD

Blah blah blah blah
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Yeah!

xDDDDDDDD

I thought that this short was hilarious! But I felt sorry for the man!

But it’s funny how the animation looks so up to date but they made it like 19 years ago lol.