Least Favorite Disney Villains

It’s often been said that the best part of a Disney film is its villain. But realistically, Disney has had its share of weak baddies. And this thread is to honor your least favorite Disney villains. Here’s my list (I’m doing a Top 5, but you can list as many or as few as you want):

1. Edgar (The Aristocats): The filmakers took a clunky idea of a corrupt butler and executed it in an even clunkier way.
  2. Ratcliffe (Pocahontas): He’s greedy. Been there, done that, what’s new?
  3. McLeach (The Rescuers Down Under): This is the vilain that’s following up Madame Medusa? Oookay.
  4. Clayton (Tarzan): Abrasive and over-the-top to the point that you don’t care whether he gets what he wants or not.
  5. Shan-Yu (Mulan): No motivation and no explanation for why we should be scared of him.

Can’t wait to hear your lists!

Here’s some my least favorite Disney Villains.

1. Gothel
  2. Clayton
  3. Queen of Hearts
  4. Ratcliffe
  5. Prince John

Might I ask in what way you mean are they one’s least favourite? In my eyes, there’s still two kinds of villains;

1. Pure evil done scarily well. This one is so evil, you love to hate.
  2. Tries to be evil but comes off as annoying, and thus, one hates him because he’s not characterized well.

I don’t really dislike any Disney villain though. 8D

I really don’t like Frollo. :imp:

How come? I personally think that he was the best out of all the Disney Villians but that’s my opinion.

I would say Ratcliffe, just never cared for him.

Maybe that’s why I hate him. 8D I don’t know why, I just do. On another thread I was saying that I tend to like villains that are funny, and Frollo isn’t funny at all. He’s just serious all of the time. It disgusted me when he almost threw baby Quasi into the well, and I hate all of the insulting things he calls people who are different and can’t control it. :angry:

Oh, I can understand why now. Maybe that’s why I like Scar and Hades since their both funny.

Frollo is kinda real. Not msot evil people in real life make jokes.

I can see how that would make you uncomfortable, but if these things didn’t occur, the rest of the movie wouldn’t have had the resonance it needed.

What? Frollo is the best Disney villain EVER, hands down.

Anyway, I LOVE most Disney villains, but there are some I am not a fan of.

1)Ursula
2)Ratcliffe
3)Lady Tremaine

And, yeah. I love the rest really.

Seem’s that a few people hate Ratcliffe.

I still don’t like Frollo. You guys are kind of making me feel guilty. I just don’t like him much. I’m not saying he’s not a good villain.

Ratcliffe is just lame. He isn’t even evil; he’s just greedy.

Don’t punch me, but I like McLeach more than Madame Medusa.

That’s what I think.

I agree. Medusa is just greedy, not very interesting. At least for McCleach, he’s very cruel, and has an awesome iguana(or whatever JoAnna is)!!

Joanna is a… goanna, or varanus.

And yes, she’s hilarious.

Ah. I feel dumb. ;-o

It’s alright that you don’t like Frollo Amy. I mean, were all entitled to our own opinions right?