Least Favorite Disney Villains

Everything is so irritating in that film, I believe the real antagonists are its creators.

So, they’re my least favourite Disney villains.

8D That’s awesome. I agree, I don’t like anything about it. I remember loving a song on an advertisement for the film, but, it wasn’t on the movie anyway. 8D

8D So true! Somehow, I don’t think Mark Dindal could have made the movie that bad in 5 years all by himself. I think he had ideas, and then was told to fix them by the careless execs at that time, and thus we have the movie that it is today. I could be really wrong, but I just like to think of it that way.

They’re my least favorite villains, too. And I also liked some of the advertisement songs. I was kind of mad when I was little and I found out Chicken Little wasn’t going to dance. :angry:

I must admit I’m quite shocked to find out some people like it at all. When i first saw it, I asked if we could get a refund. 8D But, my mom likes it apparently. She thinks it’s “cute”. But with movies, my mom isn’t very bright anyway. She hates whatever I like, and likes stuff like The Notebook. :unamused:

Oh, I’m sorry Virginia! I am very tired, got little sleep. My bad on confusing the two!

Glad to hear you guys agree on Edgar. I think this guy summed it up hilariously and perfectly: unshavedmouse.wordpress.com/2012 … ristocats/

That’s an interesting review! I do like the movie, but that may be because I always watched it when I was little. But Edgar is pretty dumb.

I love his reviews! They’re fantastic, and I generally agree with his reviews. (except he doesn’t like Three Caballeros. At all.) This one is especially harsh, but he’s usually very positive about the films! But I understand his criticism for this one.

I didn’t read his other reviews, but I didn’t like this one, as right as he is about certain aspects.

I approve of his choice of background, thought 8D

All his points made sense to me, but I never would have noticed. 8D I think it’s a cute movie.

Marie the cat always as bothered me. But that little Mouse is pretty cool. And I like how the horse wears a hat. A HAT. One fashionable horse.

LOL someone gave me a stuffed Marie doll. My sister always quotes her “Because I’m a lady”; she imitates the voice perfectly.

I was never crazy about Marie either. If I had to pick a favorite kitten, it would probably be Berlioz. One aspect of the film that I’m surprised hasn’t come up yet are the two sister geese. For me they are the most unbearable part of the movie. They show up, do nothing but verbally judge and attack O’Malley, and then leave. The saving grace of The Aristocats for me are Napolean and Lafayette, but that’s because I’ve always been a sucker for hound dogs. I have a Basset Hound named Sloan and he is the spitting image of Lafayette.

Aristocats is actually one of my favorite Disney movies ever. The dogs are probably my favorite. They are so hilarious!

I guess I don’t mind the geese, but it really annoys me that O’Malley doesn’t just come out and say that he’s trying to get to shore.

It’s prpbably in the high middle for me. I’m actually surprised so many people dislike it. I loved it when I was little, and now, I think it’s okay.

I recently saw it for the first time, and I guess I think it’s alright. I’m not really a huge cat fan in real life anyway although I’m always trying to be open-minded. So it’s not really my taste, but it’s not even a bad film. I like the O’Malley cat, and I kind of think it’s cute when he and Duchess are being flirtatious with each other. The kittens are okay, though. The main thing I like about it are the dogs, those guys made the movie funny for me! I also like the Paul Winchell cat and the Sterling Holloway mouse, although that’s probably just because of their famous Winnie the Pooh roles. However, I like when the mouse mistakes “O’Malley” with “O’Brien” for some reason, I don’t know why :laughing: , and when everyone listens to him when he yells, “QUIET!”. I think Edgar is a weak villain, but kind of funny sometimes, like how he told the cat and the horse that he was the cat-napper. Doh! But it’s just okay to me, I guess.

I don’t know, on tumblr it’s very popular as an “underdog” film I think. Lots of fans, I’ve found.

It’s hard for me to see it as an underdog, because until a week ago, I didn’t know it was “bad” or unpopular at all. 8D That’s sad considering how much I’m on the internet. The underdog thing goes both ways, though. There are some films that truly are often underestimated/appreciated, like Dumbo and Treasure Planet. Then there are Chicken Little and HotR, and some particularly horrific sequels. People defend these to the death, and I don’t get it. They’re widely considered awful, and rightfully so. HotR might be okay. But not amazing or worthy of flipping tables or anything like that.

I don’t remember The Aristocats too much, but yes, it was somewhat in the middle of Disney’s canon, neither good nor bad.

I also don’t remember much of Edgar. I think he made me laugh a little, but he wasn’t an specially appealing villain, I think that’s true.

It’s more like an under-cat film (Sorry, sorry!). It might just be that people like me and many others didn’t grow up with it when we were little. But from what I saw, I like it okay. It’s good enough, just not very ambitious I guess, but I personally don’t care about ambitious, I just care about whether or not I like it. So I do. I know that sometimes when people say “It’s okay”, they mean it’s not bad but they don’t like it. But if I say I think something is okay, for me it means I like it, I just like other movies more is all. And I think Home on the Range is okay. Yes, not amazing or worthy of flipping tables, and I totally get why people don’t like it, but for some reason I thought it was funny when I was young. It’s an okay enough movie that I regret giving the DVD away; I could have at least kept it for reference. But I do think it’s okay, a couple of leaps and bounds ahead of Chicken Little, which is saying something for an okay film.

OH, that pun! XD

But yes, I think this is what I’m trying to say. Apperently it isn’t the more ‘watched’ Disney film. I grew up with it, so like Virginia I never imagined it to be an underrated or underdog movie. But apperently for families who weren’t avid collectors like mine, it’s usually one that falls through the cracks.