Leirin's un-Pixary arts

Ooh, I likes it!! If I may ask, where did you get your signature? did you make it as well?

Haha, I wish I did :smiley: It was from here.

Cool. :smiley:

Why are you so good! Can you give me some of your tallent! 8D

I love the fairy one! And your little caption made me laugh. Great job!

I didnt even notice that one. 8D

Thanks guys! 8D

I haven’t drawn quite as much in the last week…due to actually having work again. 8D Here are just two more pictures for now.

Would Julius Caesar be ashamed? Maybe!

But Conker is awesome, so if I were him, I wouldn’t be. :wink:

Theyre good I like the little captions you have 8D

Hehe, Conker on Frankie the talkin’ pitchfork! I’d totally recite their first meeting here, but I’m afraid it isn’t suitable for a young audience. :wink:

I still love your colouring :smiley:

Haha, yes. xD Franky is quite nice, though. “I’ll do anything for you. You is my bestest buddy in the whole wide world!” D’aww.

Thanks for the comments :smiley:

I like your avatar! Piglet! Is that from the new movie? :smiley:

Yeah, it is! :smiley: Or…was. 8D Thank you!

I have a new artpiece coming up soon, I think Badger may appreciate it! (It’s taking forever though… 8D )

Oh, now I’m excited! I can’t wait to see what you’re gonna draw. :slight_smile:

I wanna see it too!

Well, unfortunately, due to procrastination, it’s STILL not finished yet, but I’ll let you guys glimpse it in its work-in-progress state :smiley:

Lucas with his dog:

Psychedelic Paul McCartney! (thinkin’ 'bout doing the rest of The Beatles sometime soon, too)

Misc. abstract composition:

Beta Berri!

This looks like it could be used as a toy shop advert 8D

LEEEED ZEPPELIN!

I love all of these! Especially Paul.

Oh YEEEAAAAH

I kind of cheated because I saw the sketch of the big Rare-reunion image on your Tumblr hehehehe but it does look ever so awesome even in an unfinished state! Awesome! And again that awesome colouring style of yours… I love it :mrgreen:

Also, I wish I could draw humans as good as you do D8

My favorites are Led Zeplin and Paulie! I cant wait to see the finished one.

Gah, I hate leaving for long periods of time and only coming back with a few artpieces! I swear, more should be coming soon…

This one’s Marc Bolan, a tribute to his first “hit” song. It’s so happy and whimsical, I wanted to draw something. :smiley:

This one’s Spinni, from Kirby. She’s like a mouse-ninja-thief…I don’t know why, that’s just appealing to me 8D

And, a continuation to my Paulie, here’s Lennon! I’ll do George next.

Wow, Leirin! This stuff is brilliant! I wish I could draw that good.