Lotso's Revenge

Chapter 5 tomorrow. Hopefully.

Awesome! Can’t wait for it.

Sounds great! I’ll definitely give it a read when it’s posted.

Well guys, here it is: Chapter 5! Just to let you know, things are about to get a little dark. You’ll find out what I mean when you get to the end of this chapter.

Chapter 5: The Right To Bear Arms

That day at Sunnyside, nothing really happened. That night, however…

Buzz: Bookworm, we haven’t seen Lotso all day. Where is he?
Woody: That’s what I want to know!
Bookworm: I don’t know! I sent Stretch out on patrol duty about 30 minutes ago, and she hasn’t come back yet. Besides…

(Right at that moment, they see Stretch sliding rapidly across the floor toward them, covered in dirt, and scratches all-throughout)

Bookworm: Stretch! What happened to you?
Stretch: It… It was L… Lotso!
Woody: Lotso did this? How?
Stretch: Well, I was just doing my patrol duties like Bookworm told me, and the next thing I know, he’s right behind me! He picked me, started banging me against the wall, then he took me outside and shoved me into a wet mud puddle, and then he threw me back inside.
Buzz: So where is he now?
Stretch: I… I don’t know. Maybe the Butterfly Room.
Buzz: That’s all I needed to know.

(Buzz starts walking away, and Woody calls out to him)

Woody: Buzz! Where are you going?
Buzz: To give Lotso a piece of my mind! I’m gonna let him know that he can’t just keep hurting innocent toys. It’s us he wants Woody, and I’m not gonna let him get away with whatever he’s planning. Now, how do I
get into the Butterfly Room?

(Woody, Bookworm, and Stretch just stare at Buzz dumbfounded)

Bookworm: Um… you could… use the zip-line.
Buzz: Perfect!

(Buzz jumps onto a stack of toys and onto the zip-line, which is facing the door to the Butterfly Room)

Woody: Buzz, be careful.
Buzz: Don’t worry, I will be. To infinity and beyond!

(Buzz steps off of the stack of toys and soars through the top of the door into the Caterpillar Room)

Buzz: Alright, Lotso! Where are you?!?

(Buzz hears footsteps behind him, and then sees a big bear-like shadow)

Lotso: I’m right here, Lightyear.
Buzz: Lotso! You have to stop what you’re doing! You are putting the lives of other toys in danger!

(Lotso kicks Buzz onto a stack of old newspapers, and hits him with his cane)

Lotso: Since when have I ever listened to reason? Besides… You’re all washed up!

(Lotso takes out a water gun and shoots Buzz with it)

Buzz: NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!

Great job with this chapter! I am excited to see what happens next. Great cliff hanger.

Great chapter! I can’t wait to see how Buzz gets out of this.

Good chapter but whats so bad about a water gun?

It might be able to ruin his circuits or something, I suppose.

BINGO. :smiling_imp:

Chapter 6 on Tuesday, and then chapter 7 on my 15th birthday (November 19th).

Okay I’m looking forwart to it. And also great signature.

Thanks!

Your welcome.

Hey guys, sorry about the delays. Lotso’s Revenge will return sometime over Thanksgiving break. Expect at least one new chapter.

That’s alright. I’ll read it when it’s up.

Well, I can’t believe that I’m saying this, but as much as it pains me to do this, I’m gonna have to put the story on temporary hiatus. The thing is, I’m having a bad case of writer’s block. I have literally just sat at the computer for hours trying to come up with something, but I just can’t. I know I said before that I never plan anything, and that I always just come up with something as I go along, but that’s the problem. I never plan anything, I’m an wing it kind of guy, and sometimes I come up with something really great and then… Nothing. I can’t possibly think of how to continue. That’s exactly what happened with the last chapter. That last part somehow made it to where I can’t think of how to continue the story. So, sorry guys, but you won’t seeing anymore of Lotso’s Revenge for an while, unless I somehow come up with something out of nowhere.

That’s understandable. If you ever do update it, I’ll read it, but I understand.

This is a great story so far. :slight_smile:

Lotso is one EVIL bear though… :open_mouth: :astonished: :confused:

Good news everyone!

Lotso’s Revenge will return sometime in the next month or so!

That’s great! I’ll be looking forward to read it.