Lotso's Revenge

Awesome! Canā€™t wait for it.

Sounds great! Iā€™ll definitely give it a read when itā€™s posted.

Well guys, here it is: Chapter 5! Just to let you know, things are about to get a little dark. Youā€™ll find out what I mean when you get to the end of this chapter.

Chapter 5: The Right To Bear Arms

That day at Sunnyside, nothing really happened. That night, howeverā€¦

Buzz: Bookworm, we havenā€™t seen Lotso all day. Where is he?
Woody: Thatā€™s what I want to know!
Bookworm: I donā€™t know! I sent Stretch out on patrol duty about 30 minutes ago, and she hasnā€™t come back yet. Besidesā€¦

(Right at that moment, they see Stretch sliding rapidly across the floor toward them, covered in dirt, and scratches all-throughout)

Bookworm: Stretch! What happened to you?
Stretch: Itā€¦ It was Lā€¦ Lotso!
Woody: Lotso did this? How?
Stretch: Well, I was just doing my patrol duties like Bookworm told me, and the next thing I know, heā€™s right behind me! He picked me, started banging me against the wall, then he took me outside and shoved me into a wet mud puddle, and then he threw me back inside.
Buzz: So where is he now?
Stretch: Iā€¦ I donā€™t know. Maybe the Butterfly Room.
Buzz: Thatā€™s all I needed to know.

(Buzz starts walking away, and Woody calls out to him)

Woody: Buzz! Where are you going?
Buzz: To give Lotso a piece of my mind! Iā€™m gonna let him know that he canā€™t just keep hurting innocent toys. Itā€™s us he wants Woody, and Iā€™m not gonna let him get away with whatever heā€™s planning. Now, how do I
get into the Butterfly Room?

(Woody, Bookworm, and Stretch just stare at Buzz dumbfounded)

Bookworm: Umā€¦ you couldā€¦ use the zip-line.
Buzz: Perfect!

(Buzz jumps onto a stack of toys and onto the zip-line, which is facing the door to the Butterfly Room)

Woody: Buzz, be careful.
Buzz: Donā€™t worry, I will be. To infinity and beyond!

(Buzz steps off of the stack of toys and soars through the top of the door into the Caterpillar Room)

Buzz: Alright, Lotso! Where are you?!?

(Buzz hears footsteps behind him, and then sees a big bear-like shadow)

Lotso: Iā€™m right here, Lightyear.
Buzz: Lotso! You have to stop what youā€™re doing! You are putting the lives of other toys in danger!

(Lotso kicks Buzz onto a stack of old newspapers, and hits him with his cane)

Lotso: Since when have I ever listened to reason? Besidesā€¦ Youā€™re all washed up!

(Lotso takes out a water gun and shoots Buzz with it)

Buzz: NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!

Great job with this chapter! I am excited to see what happens next. Great cliff hanger.

Great chapter! I canā€™t wait to see how Buzz gets out of this.

Good chapter but whats so bad about a water gun?

It might be able to ruin his circuits or something, I suppose.

BINGO. :smiling_imp:

Chapter 6 on Tuesday, and then chapter 7 on my 15th birthday (November 19th).

Okay Iā€™m looking forwart to it. And also great signature.

Thanks!

Your welcome.

Hey guys, sorry about the delays. Lotsoā€™s Revenge will return sometime over Thanksgiving break. Expect at least one new chapter.

Thatā€™s alright. Iā€™ll read it when itā€™s up.

Well, I canā€™t believe that Iā€™m saying this, but as much as it pains me to do this, Iā€™m gonna have to put the story on temporary hiatus. The thing is, Iā€™m having a bad case of writerā€™s block. I have literally just sat at the computer for hours trying to come up with something, but I just canā€™t. I know I said before that I never plan anything, and that I always just come up with something as I go along, but thatā€™s the problem. I never plan anything, Iā€™m an wing it kind of guy, and sometimes I come up with something really great and thenā€¦ Nothing. I canā€™t possibly think of how to continue. Thatā€™s exactly what happened with the last chapter. That last part somehow made it to where I canā€™t think of how to continue the story. So, sorry guys, but you wonā€™t seeing anymore of Lotsoā€™s Revenge for an while, unless I somehow come up with something out of nowhere.

Thatā€™s understandable. If you ever do update it, Iā€™ll read it, but I understand.

This is a great story so far. :slight_smile:

Lotso is one EVIL bear thoughā€¦ :open_mouth: :astonished: :confused:

Good news everyone!

Lotsoā€™s Revenge will return sometime in the next month or so!

Thatā€™s great! Iā€™ll be looking forward to read it.

Hey guys, so itā€™s been way over a year since the last chapter, and I have some good newsā€¦

The next chapter will be posted sometime this summer! I know, itā€™s a long way away. But trust me, itā€™ll be worth it.