Low and Slow: Cars Fanfic

[size=92]Thanks, Stickers! :smiley: I’m glad you liked it.

Yup, most stepmothers are pretty vile like that in stories, but that doesn’t mean I believe in any particular

related “stereotype”. :wink: [/size]

UPDATE: Looks like Chapter 4 is here. :smiley:

Oh man so cute! Sounds like they

really have a great time together. And Ramone likes Queen! But uh oh, Tina found out about the necklace. I’m a

little afraid of what she’ll do to him…

[size=92]Of course Ramone likes Queen.

They’re awesome. :wink:

Yup, sweet car looove. …But Tina has to go and spoil it all, meh. You’ll find

out what happens in the next chapter. Thanks for reading,

lennonluvr9![/size]

oh- oh, poor

ramone. up to the neck in trouble, is we?

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[size=92]Yuppers… or up to the hood in trouble, as a car would say. Hehe. :wink:

[/size]

hm… how is he going

to get out of this?
not that i couldn’t understand ramone - but i mean, at least it is his father’s right to

give the necklace away (to his new girlfriend), and it wasn’t alright for ramone to take it…

[b][size=92]UPDATE: Not Chapter 5 quite yet, but I’ve drawn half of the cast especially

for all the readers out there! :wink: Just follow the link below, or the one put into my first

post.

deviantart.com/deviation/52165869/[/size][/b]

Cool! I

like the teenage angst look you gave Ramone in the 15 year old drawing. :slight_smile:

[b]Pixel

Candy[/b] - Hey, not bad – not bad at all! I love your drawings. :wink:

[size=92]Thank you both! :slight_smile: I’d say that

rather than angst, it would be a sort of serious or even worried look. And I’m more used to drawing humans that

cars so they still look a bit weird, heh.[/size]

[b]VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE: Because I’ve made another DeviantArt account dedicated

to only Cars fanart, I’ll be posting the rest of the story on that account. So don’t get confused. :wink:

Soooo, here’s Chapter 5! (warning… VERY bad

language…)

deviantart.com/deviation/52844610/[/b]