LuxoVille (the new fan-fic series!)

Chapter 5

The young tabby wakes itself up to find the cockroach staring at it. Then it looks around. This little kitten was in the same room, but what was that cockroach doing there? No worse, how did it get all the way over there?

Well, at least the young tabby was still in Edna’s room. The young tabby could out understand why the cockroach was there, staring at it. So the young tabby tries to flick it away, but the cockroach would not budge. The young tabby tries again. The cockroach still didn’t budge. The young tabby tries…and tries…and tries again. The cockroach did not want to go.

Then, in a state of panic, the young tabby jumps off the bed, and runs out of the room, toward the flap on the front door.

As soon as the young tabby had made it out to the front porch, the swing was there, but Edna Mode was not. Where had she gone off to? The young tabby didn’t know. Then the little kitten decides to make a run for it. But just as the young tabby was about to exit the neighborhood, something ran right past it!

It was Dash, and he seemed to be running away from something.

“Suckers!” Dash called out, though the young tabby had no idea what was going on.

Then Violet passes by, and calls out to her brother, “Get back here, you pesky little Dash!”

The young tabby still had no idea what was going on. But then it sees the cockroach coming out from the front porch, trying to catch it! Now the young tabby just knew it had to make a run for it, but then it remembers, and makes a run for the exit that would lead out of the neighborhood it was in–Supers Lane.

Then the kitten makes a jump over the gate, exiting the neighborhoods. But just when the young tabby had already gone halfway through town: WHOOSH! The young tabby didn’t know why, but something had flown right past it! But whatever it was, it had gone so fast, the young tabby could not figure this out.

(To be continued…)

Chapter 6

Now the young tabby had finally figured out a way to get back to the park. There it was, underneath the big roof of a picnic shed, trying to find the place where it had hidden the night before–underneath the center picnic table. But then the young tabby did find it, and decides to go in and curl up once more.

And there the little kitten would think of such things…but it was also wondering about such things, too. Why would anyone be so cruel to its family, beating up its own mother and all its siblings to their deaths? Who was this mysterious rescuer that found it in the park, and took it home–deciding to take good care of it? And what did that cockroach want with it, from all the stares and attempts to follow?

No, check that: What kind of town was this? Was it any better than beyond the hills? The whole town just seemed a bit strange to this young tabby. But all that would soon be forgotten as the young tabby let out a big yawn, closing its eyes and curling itself up once more, preparing itself for another night’s worth of sleep.

(To be continued…)

Chapter 7

The young tabby wakes up to find itself not under the picnic table, but rather inside a house. How did it get all the way over there? The little kitten had no idea. The only thing that still seemed to bother the young tabby as of now was a stare-down from the cockroach. What the young tabby didn’t know was that the cockroach who followed it around (or so it seemed to the little kitten) was actually trying to hide from PT Flea. But the rescuer had already caught sight of this and dealt with the problem, yet the young tabby was not told. And there was the young tabby, still a bit curled up in its sleep, only now it was on the comfort of not really a pet bed, but rather a slightly filthy couch.

Then the young tabby hears a strange noise, seemingly coming from the television. The little kitten tries to jump off the couch and run over to the television to see what was on, and where the noise was coming from, but the television seemed a bit too high. And soon enough, the young tabby finally catches a glimpse of an open DVD cover.

Sure enough, the front cover read Star Wars, Episode IV: A New Hope.

And the young tabby sighed with relief.

(End of Part 1–surely I could use a break with either an episode or more “clips” and “previews”…)

Dug: Squirrel!

Russell: Dug, I am on the phone.

Dug: Squirrel!

Russell: Dug, stop it!

(Hears scurrying sounds above)

Russell: Wait a minute…

(Looks up at the source of noise up above)

WALL-E: (on the other end of the line) Hello? Russell? Are you still there?

Russell: There’s a squirrel on top of the phone booth…

–next scene–

Mr. Potato Head: Oh my gosh, PT! You really shouldn’t jump up on me like that. I am only a toy, for goodness sake!

(PT Flea just stares.)

Mr. Potato Head: That’s it! I am so telling the whole Toy Gang on you!

–next scene–

Mater: (in singsong) Dad-gum, dad-gum, dad-gum, dad-gum…dad-gum, dad-gum, dad-gum, dad-gum…

(Suddenly, Mater is pulled away by his tow cable, and some boos are heard. However, Mike Wazowski comes up to the stage, and the whole crowd soon bursts into laughter at the sight of Mater attempting to drive backwards and then running into the microphone from his out-of-control spinning.)

Mike Wazowski: Nice try, Tow Mater. But your dad-gum song is really getting on my nerves. Now it’s time for my show!

Mater: Shoot! I thought I was supposed to be the world’s best backwards driver!

(Everyone bursts into laughter.)

Mustafa: (raising his hand to show where he is among everyone else) Someone get me an extra salt and pepper shaker over here!

Mike Wazowski: No can do!

Mustafa: Hey, green-eyed monster! I’m serious over here!

Mike Wazowski: I said, “No can do!”

(A plant is thrown onstage.)

Mike Wazowski: (staring at it) Thank you! I probably needed something to cheer myself up…

–next scene–

(Linguini and Colette have gone out for a date night.)

Colette Tatou: Do you know where I left my cell phone and diary?

(They both stare.)

Alfredo Linguini: Uh…at my house?

(BURN-E comes up to them and returns the cell phone to Colette.)

Colette Tatou: Thanks! Now where is my diary?

BURN-E: (realizes what happened) Oops…

Gathered in the Clubhouse

Celia Mae: Wazowski, do you know where the sushi is? I can’t find it anywhere.

(They both stare.)

Mike Wazowski: I don’t really know where it is.

Celia Mae: What do you mean by that?

Mike Wazowski: I just…don’t.

(Sulley comes in, bringing the sushi to the table. All of a sudden, the table is knocked over!)

Mike Wazowski: Sullivan?!

Sulley: I didn’t do it…

Mike Wazowski: Then who knocked over the table?

(Some snickering is heard in the clubhouse, seemingly coming from the triplets.)

Mike Wazowski: (trying to use his best Fergus voice) Boyyyyys!

Mini Buzz: Whoo-hoo! I’m gonna get played with!

EVE: (seeing Mini Buzz in flowerpot) Mini Buzz, please get out of there so I can tend to my house plants.

Mini Buzz: But I want you to play with me!

EVE: Not now, Mini Buzz. I am busy.

Mini Buzz: Aw, please?

EVE: No.

Mini Buzz: i[/i] Pretty please?

EVE: I said no!

–next scene–

Merida: I am Merida, here to be shooting for my own hand!

(Violet just stares.)

Violet Parr: How many times have you told me this?

Merida: Uh…25?

(Violet lets out a groan.)

–next scene–

BURN-E: Oh my gosh! What happened to you?!

M-O: Don’t mind me, BURN-E. I wish you were there. Please just stay with me!

BURN-E: So what happened?

M-O: I’ve been abandoned…by you! How could you?! Yikes!

BURN-E: What?! That nightmare again?! So that’s why you’re shaking like that!

M-O: (looks around) Wait. Where is he? Where’s our friend? Ah! Where did he go?!

BURN-E: i[/i] Who?

M-O: You know who I’m talking about.

BURN-E: Oh, right.

(When we left off…Part 2)

Chapter 8

Now the young tabby could actually see Star Wars playing on the TV. But this little kitten was still trying to pounce itself up toward the top of the entertainment center, attempting to get a better view of the screen from up there. The young tabby was able to hear the movie, yet it was barely able to see it.

Eventually, the young tabby had figured out a way to do so. The entertainment center had a door, and inside it there were shelves full of movies. But there were also some empty spots in there, too–like gaps big enough for the young tabby to go through. There was also a huge gap on the backside. And were there gaps on each side of the shelves that seemed to alternate?

So then the young tabby decides to use this procedure, thus making a successful climb to the top for a better view of the screen. But just as the young tabby was about to turn itself and face the screen, it caught a sudden glimpse of its “mysterious” rescuer. And there he was, asleep on the couch, his back turned towards the TV. So now the young tabby knew who had saved it and taken it home.

But then the young tabby turns to face the screen, and the movie had already gotten past the point where Luke Skywalker was first introduced. Now it was at the scene where Luke was visiting Obi-Wan Kenobi, and he had just been given his father’s lightsaber. Suddenly, the young tabby could hear itself trying to speak:

“Luke. Luke.”

There was a slight pause, for the young tabby sensed its rescuer beginning to stir very slightly.

“Luke.”

Now the young tabby had sensed its rescuer already trying to awake from his sleep.

“Luke. Luke.”

Now the young tabby could actually hear a rather strange sound of what could have been a big yawn.

“Luke. Luke.”

The young tabby paused again, but now its rescuer could sense that something wasn’t quite right.

“Luke. Luke.”

The young tabby’s rescuer suddenly reaches over to the table beside the couch, able to get the remote and then hit the pause button. There is silence for one brief moment, his eyes still half open, and then the young tabby begins to speak again:

“Luke. Luke.”

Now the young tabby’s rescuer surely could have awakened by now–he was, but now he seemed confused. This meant he was in a somewhat frozen position, staring off into space with a daze while trying to make some small, quiet moves. Clearly, he couldn’t understand nor figure out what was going on.

Then the young tabby could see him, but all at once began to speak again:

“Luke!”

Startled, the young tabby’s rescuer jumped with what seemed like a rather surprised look. And then, in a state of panic, he scurried all over the house, thinking there was a ghost in the house! That is, until he had run into the closet, and bumped right into one of the shelves–and he fell, suddenly unconscious from the impact.

Then the young tabby comes right up to him for a better view. But this time, it had gotten a closer look.

And the young tabby said:

“Luke?”

(To be continued…)

Chapter 9

Early next morning, when the young tabby awoke (and its rescuer was not quite awake yet), the little kitten was now slightly confused from the situation it was in. Having decided to go out through the flap door that would lead into the backyard, and then going out quietly through the fence, the young tabby had made the decision to try and relocate to another house. But the young tabby was getting hungry–and being in a strange neighborhood it was in, the little kitten didn’t think there would be any food for it–probably not in this neighborhood anyways.

Wrong. The young tabby could smell some food.

Going in through the flap door into another house on the neighborhood, the young tabby tried to stay quiet with its paws, so whoever was living there would surely not be able to see or hear it. And there was the Captain, sitting at his table and trying to enjoy his breakfast while reading the paper. Surely he would not see the young tabby–or did he? Because just then, the young tabby had gone right under the table.

Then the young tabby jumped right up onto one of the empty chairs, and being as hungry as it was, started to beg for its food.

And soon enough, the young tabby was offered a piece of shrimp.

(To be continued…)

Just read through most of this today.

I’m going to say… this is really funny. I love all your segments, especially the ones that relate WALL-E with Star Wars yay I’m not the only one I also like some of the place names (Supers Lane, Axiom Blvd., etc.); that’s a clever idea. :smiley: One part that made me crack up is the scene where everyone is interrupting Mike’s comedy routine, and they start booing him with various items!

I do have one question, concerning the WALL•E characters in particular: Are they still robots or are they human? I only ask because they’re communicating full sentences with the rest of the cast, as opposed to only beeps and other robotic noises. Some of the Mater parts are hilarious too, including the UFM having leaned his catchphrase!

And finally, since you seem to do a lot of WALL-E/Star Wars connections, here’s an old thread that may interest you:

WALL•E: Similarities with Star Wars

Also, if it ever grabs your interest:

Star Vacation (this is the FanFiction.net link; I chose this one because it’s revised and slightly updated)

JSWeC: Yes, they’re still robots.

Glad you like this! Let me know if there were any other scenes on here that made you crack up, okay?

Time for more clips!

(Russell is on the front porch swing, reading a comic book.)

Russell: My, these things just give me the laughs…

(Kevin’s babies are seen running past.)

Russell: What you up to now, mischievous baby birds?

(Kevin starts squawking.)

–next scene–

Mini Buzz: (in singsong) Someone’s gotta play with me, doo-dah, doo-dah…someone better play with me, oh playtime day…

EVE: (voice is heard in background) Mini Buzz, get out of my cactus!

–next scene–

Mater: Look at me, I’m driving backwards!

(Mater starts backwards driving uncontrollably.)

Mater: What I tell you? World’s best backwards driver!!!

(He is still driving backwards all over town.)

Russell: (is watching) Hey, watch out for that trash can!

Mater: What?!

Russell: Look out! You’re gonna run into that trash can!

Mater: I still can’t hear you!

Russell: You’re gonna run right into that trash can if you don’t hit the brakes!

Mater: Trash can? What trash can? I don’t see any…

(Suddenly, Mater crashes right into an overflowing trash can!)

Emile: (passing by) Ooh…

Remy: No, no, no! Emile? If you want to find food, get something fresh like I do. Come!

(Remy and Emily scurry away with Django and Git.)

Mater: Oh my gosh! What just happened to me? That almost sounded like I was crash landing!

Russell: See? I told you what was going to happen!

(Lightning McQueen comes by.)

Lightning McQueen: Oh my gosh, Mater! What happened to you?

Mater: Uh…

(Mike and Sulley also come passing by.)

Sulley: Something is not right here…

Mike Wazowski: Well, of course there is something wrong. Look at what happened to Mater!

(WALL-E comes right up to the scene, and suddenly freaks out.)

WALL-E: Darn you, Mater! Now I gotta clean up this mess!

(Bob and Lucius also come over.)

Bob Parr: Poor Mater! Right, Lucius?

Lucius Best: Uh…right?

(Mustafa shows up out of nowhere.)

Mustafa: What is going on here?!

(Everyone starts talking at the same time.)

Okay, so I’ll probably have more tomorrow…

(May contain spoilers)

Mike Wazowski: Does anyone here in town watch Benny Hill?

Linguini: Yes, of course. I…just don’t know what else to say about that. Get that?

Lucius Best: I always crack up at the part where this lady’s trying to open the window, but she can’t open it because it’s stuck.

EVE: That one where he makes this noise while performing “Suitcase on the Train”, almost as if he were blowing raspberries.

Geri: The “sound delay interview” has always cracked me up. It’s just…kinda silly, you know? i[/i]

Buzz Lightyear: Probably that one with the Spanish music being played…wait! What did I say?

(Laughter in background)

Emile: I’d have to say the “supermarket dance”. i[/i] Hmm…I have no idea why.

–next scene–

Mustafa: Give me all your salt and pepper shakers!

Carl Fredricksen: No! These are my salt and pepper shakers!

Mustafa: I’m just gonna borrow those for a day.

Carl Fredricksen: Never!

–next scene–

(Linguini and Colette are taking a stroll downtown. All of a sudden, Archie the Scare Pig comes out and bumps right into them both!)

Linguini: Oh look, it’s Archie. What’s he doing here?

Colette Tatou: Aww…I think he’s kinda cute!

Linguini: Cute? Yes, I can see that. Now where did this scare pig come from?

(Dug appears.)

Dug: Archie hanging out with me. He and I come from Luxo Park. Been playing tag plus some hide and seek all day. Good day.

(Dug and Archie scurry away. Colette has to make a call on her phone, but Linguini just stares toward the 2 critters disappearing out of sight.)

Colette Tatou: (after putting her cell phone away) What’s wrong with you? What are you looking at?

Linguini: (still staring) Uh…

Colette Tatou: (slaps Linguini to get him out of his daze) Are you going to answer me? You looked kinda strange…

Linguini: It’s not just the scare pig! Do you not realize how much cuteness we’ve got around here?! Me thinks you’re probably forgetting golden retriever, triplets, baby birds, robots, clownfish, super baby, wilderness explorer, rat who can cook, and toddler in monster costume!

(He stops, because everyone mentioned is already gathered and staring at him.)

Linguini: i[/i] Oh no! I shouldn’t have said all that…

Colette Tatou: Okay, you guys! I am very sorry i forgot about you. Especially for Boo, Dug, Russell, Remy, WALL-E, Harris, Hubert, Hamish…

Linguini: Okay, Colette. I think we get it now!

Colette Tatou: Sorry, Linguini…I couldn’t resist an apology to these guys over here.

(Everyone starts laughing.)

–next scene–

Mini Buzz: What’s the point of wanting to get played with if no one here wants to play with me?

BURN-E: Mini Buzz, if you really wanted some of that playtime of yours so bad, I’d suggest you find another toy about your size to come right on out with you and the two of you can have some playful fun together.

Mini Buzz: Really? Who would that be?

(Slight pause)

BURN-E: Tinny.

(The Tinny toy shows up.)

Tinny: Hey guys. What’s up?

BURN-E: Ah, I knew it! What I tell you, Mini Buzz?

(Tinny comes right next to Mini Buzz.)

Tinny: Hello, Mini Buzz.

Mini Buzz: Hello, Tinny.

(They both stare.)

BURN-E: Okay, I don’t think that was necessary. Why don’t you two go out together and have fun?

Tinny & Mini Buzz: (in unison) I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!

(They stare at each other again.)

BURN-E: (turns away and is talking to himself) “Ice cream”? But they’re toys!

Chapter 10

The young tabby still wasn’t quite sure why it had to go right into that house for food, when all this little kitten wanted to do was once again try to make a run for the park area. It was later in the morning and almost noon by now, and of course the young tabby had already changed its mind about the park. So there it was, sitting on a couch with Captain B McCrea, who was already letting out a big yawn as if he were getting real bored, despite the fact there was something playing on the TV.

Then the Captain started mumbling to himself:

“I don’t really know why. I just don’t know. Why let a kitty cat into my house? Oh my LuxoVille…”

The young tabby had already pounced itself off the couch and was exploring the house with its new surroundings. It could hear some really strange noises coming from somewhere in the closet, though the little kitten could not understand any of those strange noises–surely the young tabby had already gone confused again because of it.

And it was confused, because the little kitten was, indeed, hearing strange sounds from which it couldn’t seem to understand.

Suddenly, the young tabby could hear the Captain, screaming and yelling, in a matter of crying out:

“No! I did not ask for a makeover!”

The young tabby turns toward the sound of his voice, but it couldn’t really see what was happening. And the Captain continued to yell:

“You guys! Get away from me! Please!”

The little kitten was still confused. Running out through a flap in the back door, and going through a fence in the backyard, now the young tabby had already decided once again to really try and make a run for it. But…where would it be going? Back to the park, or to wherever else in either the neighborhoods or anywhere downtown? It didn’t know.

(To be continued…)

*Note: Here come the bonus clips…

Edna Mode: Hey, girls! What’s up?

(The females just stare with shocked expressions.)

Edna Mode: What’s wrong with you? What are you looking at?!

(Everyone starts laughing.)

Edna Mode: What’s so funny?

EVE: (pointing a finger at Edna) Your hair!

(Edna Mode takes out a mirror to look at herself.)

Edna Mode: Oh, no…

–next scene–

(Linguini has accidentally dropped his peanut butter sandwich, and is unable to make another one.)

Alfredo Linguini: (turns toward Remy, who is trying to have a conversation with Russell and WALL-E over the phone while also trying to visit Colette) Does anyone have an extra loaf of bread?

(Everyone cracks up.)

Alfredo Linguini: How about an extra peanut butter jar?

(They all stare and then let out a groan.)

Remy: Oh come on, Linguini…

Colette Tatou: You can do better than that.

Alfredo Linguini: I can’t. I’m all out.

Remy & Colette Tatou: (along with Russell and WALL-E on the other end of the phone line) What?!

–next scene–

Celia Mae: What’s taking so long, Wazowski?

(Mike Wazowski looks up from the sushi he’s trying to fix for dinner.)

Mike Wazowski: I…dropped the screw…in the tuna!

(Mike and Celia burst into laughter. Suddenly, “It’s A Hard-Knocked Life” starts randomly playing in the background.)

Mike Wazowski & Celia Mae: What the…?!

(Music suddenly stops. A somewhat familiar visitor comes in, peeking his head toward the kitchen.)

WALL-E: Sorry, guys. I couldn’t resist.

–next scene–

Fergus: (imitating Merida’s voice) I don’t want to get married! I want to stay single and let my hair flow through the wind as I ride through the glen, firing arrows into the sunset.

Elinor: (is staring at him, confused) Okay, Fergus. I think we get it now. By the way, how many times have you said this?

Fergus: I don’t know. All I know is I’ve been somewhat repeatedly saying this ever since we’ve first moved in!

Elinor: All right. But I can already see this getting old!

(EVE passes by.)

EVE: I could say the same thing about Edna Mode and her calling everyone a “darling”,

–next scene–

Mater: Help me, Lightning McQueen! Help me!

Lightning McQueen: Whoa, Mater. What’s wrong?

Mater: You gotta hide me–I’m being chased by a ghostlight!

Lightning McQueen: (sees familiar figures approaching in distance) Are you kidding me? That ain’t no ghost-light…

(The two figures come right out of the distant shadows, revealing themselves.)

EVE: Who are you calling a ghost light? I am no ghost light.

Mater: I’m sorry. It must be your blue light.

EVE: No, Mater. That’s just my scanner.

(Remy, Emile, Django, and Git can be seen scurrying in the background. The baby Kevin birds plus Archie the Scare Pig are also seen scurrying in the background as well.)

(Suddenly, the UFM comes right up to Mater.)

Mater: Hey, Mator. Would you mind…?

WALL-E: (freaks out) Yikes! There’s an Unidentified Flying Mater near me!

(WALL-E and EVE quickly scurry away before the UFM could start causing problems among them both.)

Mater: (staring off in direction they went) I wonder what got into them…

(M-O and BURN-E, hiding nearby, also notice the UFM and start scurrying away, too.)

Mater: i[/i] It’s just not fair…

Mator: Dadgum.

(Reject bots are also scurrying away from the UFM as well.)

Mater: Oh, please.

Mater: That’s it. I give up!

Mater: Mator, stop it!

Mater: Oh come on…

Mater: I’m just not up for doing things with you now…

(Mator stares at him with a blank expression. Harris, Hubert, and Hamish; Dug, Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and Omega; Mike and Sulley; Linguini and Colette; Bully, Chipper, Snob, and Neurotic; plus Tinny can be seen scurrying in the background.)

EDIT: Eliminated one of the segments based on recent feedback.

Violet Parr: i[/i] Does anyone else around here have a solution to this intruder problem we’ve been having lately?

(Carl Fredricksen raises his hand from within the audience.)

Violet Parr: Yes, Mr. Fredricksen?

Carl Fredricksen: (stands up to show himself) Can we get rid of all the non-person subjects?

(Violet looks around to find shocked expressions all over the place.)

Violet Parr: No, Mr. Fredricksen. We cannot get rid of all the non-persons.

Carl Fredricksen: Vi! I only meant to do so temporarily.

Violet Parr: All right. But who’s gonna stop this problem if we, as person subjects, can’t solve this problem ourselves? All our other subjects here…oh, Fredricksen. We can’t do this alone. We need their HELP!

(Silence)

Carl Fredricksen: Darn. You’re right!

(Suddenly, Mike Wazowski comes right up onto the stage.)

Mike Wazowski: All right, Violet. You’re time for the stage is up, and now it’s my turn! (takes microphone in hand) So, my friends and neighbors…how you all doing tonight, eh?

(Meanwhile, at the tables…)

Kari McKeen: Okay, Django. Let me ask you this: What’s it like to scurry through everyone’s yards and bushes via Beta or Gamma?

Django: Oh, you saw me on top of Gamma first and then later on top of Beta? Well, my little paws were getting tired from all this cross-town scurrying, so that’s why I’ve decided to take a break and ride the dog pack. Nothing like a little encouragement to get me moving up again.

Kari McKeen: Right. Now I suggest you may need to get off this table…I’ve got spaghetti coming.

(Django jumps off and scurries away just as EVE comes to the table.)

EVE: Hey, Kari. You ordered spaghetti?

Kari McKeen: Yes. Why are there meatballs on my pasta?

EVE: i[/i] You asked for meatballs, didn’t you? (takes out order form) According to this piece of paper, I believe you did. (shows it to Kari) See? (puts paper away)

Kari McKeen: Oh, right. I almost forgot the “meatball” part. And you know what? I think you are one smart waitress.

EVE: Thanks, Kari. Enjoy. (flies away)

Chapter 11

So the young tabby had once again found its way back to the park–there it was, hiding in that very picnic shed, underneath a picnic table that stood underneath the very center of the roof. And the young tabby was all curled up, all confused by this strange place it seemed to be in, not knowing what to do.

Surely the young tabby would’ve thought to come over its trauma by now.

From underneath the picnic table, the young tabby could hear a distant sound of rustling in the bushes not too far away. Having perked its ears up to try and locate the source of the sound, the young tabby quietly and slowly comes out from its hiding place and follows the sound out the picnic shed. But there was a rustling noise coming from the bushes, and the young tabby was slightly confused, for there were so manny bushes throughout the park.

But what had also seemed strange to the young tabby was that it wasn’t just a rustling sound in the bushes–from somewhere behind the bushes, the young tabby could also hear a faint whirring sound.

Then the young tabby can actually see someone trying to peek his head out, almost as if it was being stared at.

It was a comrade.

For one brief moment, the comrade could actually see the kitten, still confused and already starting to run as if in a state of panic. And there he would continue to stare toward the direction from which the young tabby was headed, until he’d catch himself in this daze and proceed to move on, continuing about his business. Obviously, he had no idea why.

The young tabby, meanwhile, was already in the downtown, trying to get back to the neighborhoods, yet it couldn’t figure out which way it was going. Now it was resting at the phone booth (across from Pizza Planet), on a bench that stood just outside of it. And it had also curled up once again.

But what the young tabby didn’t seem to realize, now it was possibly exposing itself for others to see it from.

Or, maybe not–there wasn’t much else going on through the downtown at this time. And the young tabby could not see, or rather hear, anyone who would be approaching anytime soon.

(To be continued…)

*Note: Time for bonus clips!

Girl’s Night Out

(The Waitress Group and other resident females enter Luxo Park and try to sneak up on Edna Mode.)

Edna Mode: Hello, darlings. I was wondering if you…i[/i] Oh, noooo!

(The females start attacking Edna.)

Violet Parr: You are soooo Edna Mode, Edna Mode!

(Giggling)

Violet Parr: You don’t know anything about “normal”!

EVE: Stay back, disappearing Violet. This fashion nut’s annoyed us long enough, hasn’t she?

Violet Parr: (turns herself around) I agree.

Celia Mae: (comes up to them) Stay back, disappearing Violet. I’ve got snakes in my hair!

(Violet doesn’t budge. EVE and Celia both stare at each other.)

EVE: Hey, you can’t just say the same thing I said to Violet! That’s not fun!

Celia Mae: What do you mean, “That’s not fun”?

EVE: Stop copying me!

Celia Mae: No, you stop copying me!

EVE: Do you mind? Just stop it.

Celia Mae: Do you mind? Boring!

(Violet pushes them both.)

Violet Parr: Will both of you stop arguing with each other?! And how about, we just go home and call it quits for the day?

(The other females have finished attacking Edna, who is looking through a mirror.)

Edna Mode: My hair! What did you do to my hair?!

(Everyone leaves the park with a series of giggles.)

Edna Mode: Oh, that’s not fair!

(When Edna Mode does leave the park and start walking across the downtown, everyone in town is pointing and laughing at her.)

Edna Mode: I give up! Make it stop!

Chapter 12

Later in the day, the young tabby awoke to feel something cold and hard laying right against its fur.

Confused, the young tabby felt like jumping off the bench to see who it was. So it did just that. But the young tabby must’ve run too far, because suddenly it was right outside the pizza place, across from the phone booth.

Then the young tabby could hear a whirring sound right behind it, and the noise seemed to be moving closer and closer–almost as if the source was approaching.

And the young tabby was shocked to see a small, white figure staring right at it.

But the small, white figure (M-O) loved that kitten.

And for the rest of the day, wherever the young tabby went, M-O would follow.

And, when the young tabby curled itself up, he snuggled right up against its fur.

(To be continued…)

*Time for bonus clips!

(Le Festin is playing in the background.)

Colette Tatou: Linguini, what say we go to the park tomorrow and have ourselves a picnic?

Alfredo Linguini: A picnic? Did you say “picnic”?

Colette Tatou: Oh, yes. A picnic in the park.

(Linguini turns toward Remy.)

Alfredo Linguini: Did you hear that, Little Chef?

Remy: I heard that.

(A clanking noise can be heard somewhere in the clubhouse just as the two make an exit.)

Remy: (to himself) Oh…my…gosh. Picnic in the park. I wonder…

Mustafa’s Salt & Pepper Shaker Obsession

(Location: Toy Box Avenue)

Mustafa: Do you have any salt and pepper shakers I could borrow?

Bonnie: Uh…no.

Mustafa: How about the Toy Gang?

Bonnie: No.

Mustafa: Pretty please?

Bonnie: No thank you.

Mustafa: Darn it!

(Location: Monster Road)

Mustafa: Hello there, Mike and Sulley. Do you have any salt and pepper shakers I could borrow?

Sullivan: Noooo!

Mustafa: I just wanna borrow them for a day.

Mike Wazowski: Oh, come on. You don’t want any of those shakers.

(Location: Supers Lane)

Mustafa: I’d like an extra set of salt and pepper shakers, please.

Edna Mode: No salt…no pepper…no shakers! (she starts laughing)

(Location: Axiom Blvd.)

Mustafa: (calls out) I’m not gonna stop wandering this neighborhood…until someone comes out and gives me an extra set of salt and pepper shakers!

Captain B McCrea: (sneaks up behind Mustafa) Hiya, Mustafa!

Mustafa: (jumps with a yelp, then turns toward the voice behind him) Oh my gosh, you almost scared me.

Captain B McCrea: What’ya doin’?

Mustafa: I’m looking for something.

Captain B McCrea: Looking for what?

Mustafa: I don’t really know.

Captain B McCrea: Okay, don’t tell me. Let me guess… Pizza!

Mustafa: i[/i] Pizza?! Why a pizza?

Captain B McCrea: Because I just ordered some, and it will be arriving soon. I even ordered an extra for you.

Mustafa: Oh, great…

Movie Night

(Violet and Kari are watching Back to the Future.)

Violet Parr: I think this is a great movie. Don’t you think that, too?

Kari McKeen: Oh, yes I do, dear Violet. This is, indeed, a classic film. Probably one of the greatest classic films ever made.

Violet Parr: Exactly the same thing I was thinking, Kari.

(Suddenly, the front door is opened, and we see a familiar guest coming into the house.)

BURN-E: (at random) What I tell you? 88 miles an hour!

(Violet and Kari stare at the sound of his voice.)

BURN-E: Oh, hey. Why didn’t you tell me you were going to watch that?

Kari McKeen: Watch what?

BURN-E: Why, Back to the Future, of course! Are you watching the whole trilogy, or just the first part of it?

Kari McKeen: Probably just the first part of it.

BURN-E: Well, I guess that doesn’t matter.

Kari McKeen: So?

BURN-E: Mind if I join you here tonight?

Kari McKeen: Why do you ask?

BURN-E: I was gonna watch Star Wars, but then my friends got in a fight with my other friends…then they claimed there was gonna be a secret meeting in who-knows-where…and then they all just fell asleep.

(Pause)

Kari McKeen: Oh…my…gosh. I am soooo sorry to hear that.

BURN-E: Well, to keep it short: My feelings are hurt, because my whole night is ruined. And all I ask is for someone like you to keep me company for a while. I could use some cheering up, in case you didn’t notice that. If only someone could let me sleep with them tonight.

Kari McKeen: Well, it is my house. But I’m pretty sure Violet here would let you in.

(Pause)

Violet Parr: All right, BURN-E. You can come sleep with me if you want to.

BURN-E: Oh, really? (comes right up to Violet) Maybe you and I could also spend a whole day together, too. Just you and me, and first thing in the morning.

Violet Patr: So what do you want to do?

BURN-E: I don’t know. We could go hiking in the park…we could go camping in the park…we could play a board game…we could play a card game…we could have a picnic…

(Pause)

BURN-E: Okay, Vi. Whatever it is you want to do, I guess. And let me tell you, it doesn’t really matter to me. Nor should it matter to you. Ooh, we’re gonna have soooo much fun!

Violet Parr: I will see what I can do. (turns toward Kari) Can we get back to watching Back to the Future, please?

Kari McKeen: If we must.

(BURN-E jumps up on the couch just as Kari uses the remote to finish the movie, and having sat down right next to Violet, decides to take her hand and hold it with his.)

BURN-E: (to himself) I’m feeling better already.

Chapter 13

When the young tabby awoke the next morning along with its new friend, there it was in a bed surrounded by newly filled bowls of fresh cat food and water plus some cat toys too. But the young tabby was so hungry, somehow it started chowing down on the cat food. Then it went for a drink, because it was thirsty. Then it had to go, so the little kitten disappeared into the litter-box.

Then the young tabby decided to play. But what would the young tabby play with? It didn’t know. Now the cat toys surrounding the cat bed had included a whole set of colorful balls of yarn in all 6 different rainbow colors, plus a scratching post and some other cat toys.

But the young tabby just stared at the cat toys. And it stared for a long time.

Then the young tabby had changed its mind. It did not want to play with any of the cat toys.

It wanted to play with its new friend.

And this made its new friend (M-O) much happier. Happier because the little kitten would be company–like a playmate his own size, with soft warm fur to snuggle up against. After all, he didn’t like being alone: M-O would get scared real easily if he was alone due to his limitations.

Enough said, the two were just about to go through the flap door when they heard a familiar voice:

“Luke?! Who are you calling Luke? I am not Luke! My name is…”

But then he stopped, and the young tabby turned its head to find itself facing its rescuer once again.

And then the young tabby suddenly said:

“Luke.”

The young tabby’s rescuer knew now.

“Oh…my bad.”

But the young tabby was somehow eager to go out through the flap door, and to also play along with its new friend. And they did just that–running through the downtown area and into the park. And there they would play together all day.

(To be continued…)

*Time for bonus clips!

(Remy and Emile are scurrying through the streets of the downtown, looking for cheese and strawberries. Suddenly, Emile goes the other way, toward one of the trash cans, and Remy has to chase after him.)

Emile: (is standing on top of a trash can lid) Remy, do you mind? I’m hungry!

Remy: How many times have I told you to stay out of the trash?!

Emile: i[/i] Why is it that every time I go for food, you’re making me go hungry?

Remy: Well, how many times have I told you? If you want to find food, I suggest you stay out of the trash and go find some real fresh food like I do!

Emile: Whatever you say.

(Pause)

Remy: I’m also trying to protect you.

(The two rats scurry away just as Archie the Scare Pig comes running by.)

–next scene–

Mustafa: (is on stage) Give me all your salt and pepper shakers! Give me all your… (he starts laughing) Uh, give me all your… (he laughs again) Give me… (more laughter) Give… (is unable to stop laughing)

–next scene–

Edna Mode: Maybe we should play Monopoly or something.

Mr. Incredible: Uh, no thank you… (he starts laughing)

Edna Mode: i[/i] What’s so funny?

Mr. Incredible: (points his finger at Edna) Sorry, Edna. But I think you need to look at yourself! Your hair!

(Edna Mode looks at herself through a mirror, and then runs out of the house screaming.)

Edna Mode: i[/i] Noooo! I hate having messy hair!

–next scene–

(Mike Wazowski is trying to make sushi for Celia, but on his way to the table he accidentally spills it. The triplets come out from under the table and start running toward the door.)

Mike Wazowski: (trying to use his best Fergus imitation) Booooyyys!

–next scene–

M-O: Uh, guys. Where are you going? You can’t just leave me here all alone! I don’t like being abandoned. I get scared easily. I’m so small. I can’t even do much around here! Just look at my limitations and you see what I’m talking about. You know what I’m trying to tell you here.

BURN-E: (his voice is heard) What are you talking about? I’m right here. I’d never abandon you!

–next scene–

(Russell is in the park, playing hide and seek with the baby Kevin birds.)

Russell: Ready or not…here I come!

(One of them did not find a hiding spot quick enough.)

Sorry if I seem to be in a rush here…it’s like a blizzard outside my window. (More on the way.)

(Some videos are being shown on the screen.)

EVE: Ready, guys? Let’s roll the tape!

(The first video takes place in Fredricksen’s living room. Carl Fredicksen is sitting on the couch and watching TV while reading the newspaper. Suddenly, the phone rings, and Fredricksen crumples up his newspaper while also letting out a big groan. There is laughter in the background while Fredricksen picks up the phone to answer.)

Carl Fredricksen: (on video clip) Hello there. You have reached the home of Carl Fredricksen on the very end of Explorer’s Avenue. Sorry if I can’t really talk to you right now, but I am watching and reading something at the same time. So this is the part where we both hang up.

(When Carl Fredricksen hangs up, the whole audience watching the video clips–apparently, the LuxoVille citizens have all gathered in the clubhouse–suddenly burst into laughter. Then the video clip is paused.)

EVE: Fredricksen! That wasn’t very nice. What kind of neighbor are you?

Carl Fredricksen: (is in the audience, raising his hand) Uh…just a grumpy old man, I think.

(Everyone in the crowd has erupted in laughter.)

EVE: Whatever. (calls out) Roll the rest of the tape!

Chapter 14

By the end of the day, the young tabby had spent so much time in the park playing with its new friend, now it was exhausted and in need of rest. Although the young tabby’s rescuer–or rather, in this case, a friend of his–had come to the park at midday to make sure the kitten was well-fed with its midday meal. But the young tabby and its new friend had spent the whole day playing tag as well as hide-n-seek. The young tabby had also made some other new friends as well, though the little kitten did not know this.

As daylight was moving away with nighttime beginning to approach, the young tabby could hear some chitter-chatter up in one of the hollow trees that stood within the park. The young tabby approached the tree as to investigate the source of the noise, when suddenly it found a squirrel climbing down the tree trunk to gather its nuts.

Then the squirrel had stopped to give the young tabby a good long look, but the young tabby was hesitant to introduce itself.

“Hello. I’m Frizzy. And you are?”

“Uh…Luke.” the young tabby replied.

“Nice to meet you, Luke. Now let me introduce you to some of my friends. To my left is Stan, a fox cub. Perched on top of him is Wing, a cardinal. And to my right is Topper, a white-tailed fawn.”

“Uh…hello there, Stan. Wing. And Topper. My name’s Luke.”

“Hi, Luke.” the animals all said.

But the young tabby’s new friend (M-O) was rather shocked to see this unusual animal friendship, and wanted to know what was going on.

“Uh, why is there a squirrel befriending a fox cub with a white-tailed fawn?”

Frizzy scurried up his hollow tree to store its nuts and then scurried back down.

“I’ll tell you what happened. Stan and Topper had befriended each other because they were orphaned. Then they moved in to this park and I met them. And then they told me what I just told you.”

M-O was rather confused at what the squirrel was trying to tell him.

“Uh, what do you mean they were orphaned?”

“I’m afraid I can’t explain that,” the squirrel told him. “It hurts me a lot.”

M-O was growing suspicious of the whole situation that was being told. He could not understand what was going on with those animals.

“What do you mean you can’t tell me because it hurts?”

“I don’t know, friend. It just does.”

“Well whatever this is, you have to tell me. I need to know!”

Suddenly, the young kitten realized what was really going on!

“Enough! I got orphaned, too!”

The animals all stare with a long gasp. The young tabby’s friend knew now.

“Luke, come with me.”

“Why?” the young tabby wanted to know.

“I need to get to my friends and pass this info. They’ll know what to do.”

So the young tabby and his friend scurried through the downtown, frantically trying to get back to the neighborhoods. Minutes later, they finally reach the garden on Axiom Blvd., where the young tabby can actually see behind the fence its rescuer and a friend of his obviously dating.

“Luke, get back!” M-O warned the kitten.

The young tabby scurried away toward another house in the neighborhood, but nobody was home. At least it was able to get in through the flap door.

As the young tabby looked out the window, it could hear a series of beeps being passed on to one another, almost as if its new friend was trying to pass on the info to his friends.

Then the kitten had to find its way to another house within the neighborhoods, for it was hungry.

(To be continued…)

EDIT: Bonus segment eliminated for plot errors.

Chapter 15

So Luke had once again found his way to Edna’s on Supers Lane, immediately begging for food the minute he had gone up on the front porch and through the flap in the door. But the resident fashion designer was watching something on television, and this young tabby could not figure out what it was.

So the young tabby tabby meowed again, this time pointing its head toward Edna’s, in which Edna Mode was sitting on the couch and watching something on the TV.

“What’d ya want, kitty cat?” the fashion designer asked the kitten.

Luke realized once again that he was hungry.

“Food.” the young tabby replied.

So Edna Mode turned off the TV long enough to check for cat food in the kitchen. And there was.

So the young tabby was fed, thankful for the treat:

“Thank you…for my delicious, yummy treat.”

…and it left the house, out of Supers Lane, and headed back for Axiom Blvd.

(To be continued…)

*Time for bonus clips!

Kari McKeen: (in singsong) Oh, waitress! Where is my dinner?

(EVE flies over to the table.)

Kari McKeen: I’m wondering where my dinner is…

EVE: Sorry about your dinner, Kari. We seem to have had an incident in the kitchen.

Kari McKeen: (stares for one brief moment) I don’t get it.

EVE: Linguini was getting hungry, so he ate your dinner. Then he slipped on the wet floor, but managed to catch himself just in time.

Kari McKeen: He did what?! Eat my dinner?

EVE: Yes, Kari. Linguini ate your dinner.

Kari McKeen: (is freaked out and calling to Linguini) Darn you, Linguini! Now I gotta reorder my dinner!

–next scene–

Carl Fredricksen: (actually talking to himself) Excuse me…pardon me…old man coming through.

(Carl disappears into the bathroom.)

–next scene–

Mini Buzz: All I’m saying is for someone to play with me.

Tinny: And all I’m saying is for you to play along with me.

Mini Buzz: Oh, cool! Does this mean we are playtime partners…or just us best buds?

Tinny: I would much more prefer using the other term, which is “best friends”.

Mini Buzz: Oh, I get it. Friends with each other, are we? You know, because we’re both of us toys? Though you do seem a bit slightly bigger than me…and in terms of size.

Tinny: Doesn’t the noise I make with every move seem to bother you?

Mini Buzz: Not at all.

Luxo Park

(Russell is playing hide-n-seek with Kevin’s babies.)

Russell: (calls out) Ready or not, here I come!

(Russell is just about to search the park for the baby birds when he hears Kevin beginning to squawk.)

Russell: What is it, Kevin?

(Kevin points her wing toward the picnic shed.)

Russell: Why over there?

Kevin: Someone else is hiding in there…

Russell: Who’s hiding where?

(Russell goes into the picnic shed, and all of Kevin’s babies go running out from underneath a picnic table. There is a familiar small white figure hiding under there as well.)

Russell: Who’s there?

M-O: (his voice is heard) Russell, is that you?

Russell: Yes, it’s me. Why you hiding under there?

(M-O turns toward Russell at the sound of his voice, but he is still underneath the center picnic table…and shaking.)

Russell: What’s wrong?

M-O: (is still shaking) I’m…scared.

Russell: Scared of what?

M-O: I had a nightmare last night…

Russell: What kind of nightmare?

(M-O is still shaking, but slowly comes out from underneath the picnic table.)

Old Man Therapy

(Carl is sitting down on the bench at the phone booth across from Pizza Planet.)

Carl Fredricksen: Well, I did make it to the park today…suddenly I am not feeling so well. i[/i]

EVE: (is floating over the same bench to his right) Something wrong, Fredricksen?

Carl Fredricksen: I don’t know why, but I’m not feeling well.

EVE: Maybe the therapy session you’ve been through today has made you thirsty.

Carl Fredricksen: Are you saying I’m dehydrated?

EVE: I’m saying you might need something to drink.

Carl Fredricksen: But what am I going to drink?

EVE: How about I go and get you a “mystery drink”?

Carl Fredricksen: What’s a “mystery drink”?

EVE: Apparently, you can’t seem to decide…so now I have to decide for you. You know, that whole “surprise option” you sometimes use, when looking at the menu?

Carl Fredricksen: Okay, I get it now!

EVE: I have a waitress role in this town, you know. (flies away)

–next scene–

Mustafa: Does anyone have an extra set of salt and pepper shakers I can borrow for a day?

Lucius Best: (his voice is heard) Nooooo!

(Lucius appears at the door.)

Lucius Best: Don’t go messing with my stuff!

(He slams the door.)

Mustafa: Darn it! (runs off)

(10 minutes later…)

Lucius Best: (is calling out to friends and neighbors) Guys?! Where is my super-suit?

(Some background laughter is heard, seemingly coming from both his–and other–neighborhoods.)

Lucius Best: Where…is…my…super-suit?!

(More laughter)

EDIT: Eliminated part of a segment due to some plot errors.

Chapter 16

When the young tabby awoke in its cat bed the very next morning (alongside a friend who had been snuggling against its fur all night), not only were both the food and water dishes refilled, but the young tabby was also surprised to find a huge cat toy standing right next to the bed–something like a 2-in-1 cat house with a built-in scratching post.

Now while the young tabby had finished up its breakfast, its rescuer was in his closet, seemingly in his search for something among many other items, yet at the same time the young tabby could hear its rescuer talking to himself:

“Luke…Luke…So that’s what this young tabby wants us to call it. Luke. Okay…where is it?”

The young tabby paid no attention to those words, for now it was staring at the scratching post/cat house with a blank expression. And it continued to stare, right from its cat bed.

After a short while, the young tabby turns its head, and getting itself out of the cat bed, slowly crept up toward the flap door, with M-O tagging along. The young tabby’s rescuer could see this and, wondering what was going on, slowly came up from right behind them.

“I thought you’d be more comfortable around here…if you were gonna play with that big cat toy over there. I laid it there myself.”

The young tabby was rather confused. And surprised.

“What’s wrong? Don’t you like it here? Can’t you play with your cat toys?”

The young tabby slowly tilts its head downward, as if in a sad position.

“Hey, don’t be feeling that way. You’ll be all right. You’re safe.”

The young tabby’s ears slowly began to perk up.

“So I did hear what happened.”

Suddenly the young tabby realized exactly what the beeps had meant–the info had been passed on to his rescuer the night before, so now he was really aware of the whole situation involving the young tabby itself!

But for now, the young tabby and his friend just wanted to go out and play together. So Luke would scurry out through the flap door, with M-O tagging along, and they would once again play together in the park–where Luke would also be able to visit his other new friends living in the park: Frizzy the squirrel, Stan the fox cub, Wing the cardinal, and Topper the white-tailed fawn. Yes, they were happy to see Luke coming back with his friend, and with Luke ready to join those other creatures for a whole another day at the park.

But it was M-O who really wanted to play with that kitten.

(To be continued…)