Make Your Own Incredibles Outtakes

Even better, if they did like the Monsters Inc outtake where Sully falls and trips everyone up in slow-motion.

Oooh, very funny ones you came up with violet parr. :laughing:

While E was showing Helen the new suits she had made

E: Your suit can stretch as far as you can without injuring yourself, and still retain it’s shape
 virtually indestructible

the missles hit the suit

E: 
 yet it breathes like Egyptian cot–

KAAPPHWWOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

the suit explodes

Helen: O.O

E: o.O 
Em
 nevermind

[i][u]At night when Bob is on the mountain thing wait for the train thing to pass...[/u][/i]

E: Do you KNOW where he is?

Helen: *serious look on her face*

*next scene with Mr Incredible on the mountain*

Mr Incredible: *sees train*... *jumps*... *catches onto a tree*

[b]BOOOFF[/b]

*is catapulted against the mountain*

Mr Incredible: Ow! ...  :confused:

Roflcoptinator: Oh those are some good ones you came up with.

scene where Mr. Incredible ejects Buddy from the Incredibile

roof pops open; Buddy flies out
Buddy: “AAAAAAAGGGHHH!!!” he lands-- right on the camera
Camera Guy: “HOLY CRAP! Dag man!”
Buddy: “Ooh
 I don’t think that’s what was supposed to happen.”
Brad: “Yeah, I think our calculations were a little off”
Buddy: " A LITTLE?!?! I was supposed to Fall right next to the car!"

That is funny violet parr. I think it would be funny as well if Buddy was ejected but the roof of the car never opened. That might hurt though.

Don’t know if any of mine have been said before, but I didn’t have the time to read all 9 pages

[scene where E and Helen are about to go into E’s lab]

E presses buttons and what not
E: Edna Mode
E walks into lab as laser aims at Helen
Helen: Wait!! What about the la- ZAAAAAAAP!!!

BURN-E: Oooh, that sounded painful. Really funny dude.

scene where Mr. Incredible ejects Buddy from the Incredibile (take 2):

This time, Mr. Incredible ejects himself instead of Buddy.

(And on the third take they probably got it right. :wink:)

Scene were Syndrome locks The Incredibles in the prison cell

Syndrome: Laughs wickedly; walks out
a few seconds pass
Dash: out of boredom breaks into- “99 bottles of beer on the wall. 99 bottles of beer-”
The rest of the family joins in “- Ya take one down, pass it around- 98 bottles of beer on the wall
”

Wow, that was funny Violet Parr. :laughing:

I agree! violet parr, I can just imagine that and it made me chuckle.

[scene where Bomb Voyage blows up the vault]

BV- walks out, looks around, then smiles evil like

Nothing happens for a few seconds

BV- Um, isn’t he supposed to push away the vault and come put now?

Director- Aw, nuts, he’s probably unconscious again

BV- AGAIN?!?! That’s it, he’s passed out 15 times now. I will be in my trailer. Walks off set

Buddy Pine- Flies in AND INCREDIBO- Hey, where’d everyone go? Flies into wall HEY!!! Who’s operating the ropes?!

Dash- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Thats funny BURN-E.

BURN-E: LOL at the last part! Good one.

My favorite posts within this thread:

(1) The one where Dash is in the cave, and then shouts quite a few quotes from the other Pixar films (2 posts)

(2) The one with Mr. Incredible and Bomb Voyage staring at each other after saying their own names instead of saying the names of who they’re talking to (in this case, each other)

(3) The one with the videotape of Finding Nemo

(4) “Keep that remote away from Jack-Jack, please!”

–very funny

Oh my gosh! I am so gad to see this back open! I wanna post some more that I got too iritated with my comp to post years ago. But I’ll do it when I have more time, sorry :-\ .

I can just about see WALL-E trying to get his tape back!

All of these made-up outtakes are hilarious (especially the ones involving Violet), it’s a shame that Monsters Inc. was the last full Pixar film to have outtakes and bloopers during the credits (Finding Nemo being the last full film with outtakes and bloopers).

Let’s pray that Finding Dory starts the outtakes and bloopers during the credits again.

These outtakes are actually pretty hilarious! 8D But what about adding outtakes from “Incredibles 2”? Here’s one that I came up with.

[Scene where Jack-Jack fights against the Raccoon. The Raccoon snarls at Jack-Jack while standing on the trash can, but after a few seconds, he suddenly stops, before he starts speaking with the English-accented voice of Eric Idle.]

Raccoon: Uh, excuse me? I’m terribly sorry, but I’m afraid I’m just not tough enough for this part. Maybe get a badger or something? And where exactly does the script say ‘Baby fights against raccoon’? If anybody needs me, I’ll be in my trailer.

Director: Cut!