Make Your Own Outtakes: WALL-E

wow :open_mouth:
anyway, I do not know even a half of these strange characters you’ve mentioned

Actinve: Maybe this will help. :smiley: (I guess I got carried away, but it was fun, and that’s the beauty of randomness). Here’s the other films I used for crossover outtakes in order.

Presto
Ratatouille
Horton Hears a Who
Underdog
Tinker Bell
Enchanted
Aladdin
The Emperor’s New Groove
Meet the Robinsons
The Chronicles of Narnia
Madagascar
Enchanted
(you should know where Goofy came from)
Mulan
Alice in Wonderland
Mater and the Ghostlight
Cinderella
Monsters, Inc.
Shrek
Aladdin

Whoa, I did that many?

When WALL-E presses the play button, instead of IOTAM, “I Wanna Hold Your Hand” by the Beatles plays.

(p.s. new here! hi everybody!)

Inspired by M-Bur’s
When Wall-e presses the play button for the second cut, instead of IOTAM,
…And in the winter she’ll shovel the ice
And lovingly set out the traps for the mice
She’s a joy and treasure for practically speaking
To whom can you turn when the plumbing is leaking?..

from It Takes A Woman begins to play
And welcome to the boards, M-Bur!

M-Bur: I LOVED yours. :laughing:

(Morning Announcements - The Lido Deck)

Captain McCrea: [Comes on screen] Well, good morning everyone, and welcome to Day 255,642 aboard the Axiom! As always, temperatures are a balmy 72 degrees and sunny - which is good news for you reptiles - and it looks like it’s the perfect day to maybe-

Andrew: Cut!!! Take two…

Captain: [Still on screen] laughs I had a moment…

Take 2

Captain: …As always, temperatures are a balmy 72 degress and sunny… oh hey! I see the ship’s log is showing that today is the 700th Anniversary of our 5-yr cruise. Well… I’m sure our Founding Fathers would be proud to know that 700 years later we would be taking advantage of our unalienable rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness…

Andrew: Cut! What is your problem?!

(After EVE finds the plant in WALL•E’s trailer and shuts down.)

WALL•E: Eeeva? [Waves his hand in front of her blank screen.] Eeeva!!! [This time reaches out to shake her, but she falls over.] EEP!

Pan of photographs on the wall in the Captain’s Quarters. As you pan by Captain Brace, his eyes appear to be following you. Camera stops, moves back, and reveals Randall becoming visible in front of the picture.

(On the Bridge)

Captain: Define sea…

Computer: Sea: An expanse of salt water that covers most of the Earth’s surface and surrounds its land masses.

(Pictures pop up of the sea… marine animals, plant life, tidal waves, and a picture of a pineapple under the sea.)

Captain: Huh? [Touches the picture. Clips from Spongebob begin to play.] Define Spongebob Squarepants.

Computer: Definition unavailable.

Andrew: Quit friggin’ with the computer and stick to the script!!!

(sorry, that one was a part of an inside joke… :stuck_out_tongue:) My extremely random side hasn’t quite come out yet, and I have not released the extent of my humor. :blush: pleez be patient with me, I’ll have better ones later.

Haha, little_chef, I liked yours :smiley:
Founding Fathers rofl

Actine: Wow, I’m actually surprised you thought that one was funny. I personally thought it was kind of lame, but then again… :unamused: Sometimes when I think something isn’t funny, people get the biggest laugh out of it. And then when I think something is funny, I’m just about dying of laughter and everyone stands around me, staring. Hahaha.

I’m trying to think up more at the moment…

little_chef_eva09: I liked those Monsters, Inc. references! And SpongeBob…xD.

CAPTAIN: Define…Eeeee-Arth…
ANDREW: Cut! Why’d-
CAPTAIN: I just watched the beginning of Lilo and Stitch on the computer…

(okay not that great, but oh, well)

[scene: Define Dancing]
CAPTAIN: Define ‘dancing’.
COMPUTER: shows many different dance sequences, but all from other Disney films like Snow White, Robin Hood, The Aristocats, The Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, High School Musical…etc, etc.
also Happy Feet shows up
CAPTAIN: Wow! I didn’t know animals could do that!

EVE and WALL-E are dancing together in space
from behind, a red space pod arrives
EVE and WALL-E stop abruptly
EVE: Who are you? prepares laser gun
Window of the red pod goes down, and Stitch’s head pops out

(Sorry, they’re not that good.)

BDD: I think that the “define…” scene is the best one to make outtakes. I can just see McCrea having a blast with the random definitions while the “camera” is rolling. XD

…And I think the last one with Stitch was funny. 8D I wanted to post some in the Ratatouille outtakes thread, but I couldn’t think of anything.

Opening scene. WALL-E is shown making his way through the trash-heap city.

On his recorder: Put on your Sunday clothes, there–clothes there–clothes there–

WALL-E: Ohhh! whacks recorder

(scene: Define Dancing)
Wall-E and Eve weave in and out of the jet flames of the Axiom. Wall-E mistimes one of the flares and gets fried to a crisp. He blinks the soot out of his eyes and wipes them with his ‘wipers’.
Wall-E: Ooohhh…
Eve: (exasperated) Wall-E

Mary sees Wall-E and Eve dancing outside the window. She tries to get the attention of the John.
Mary: Hey! Hey! That’s whatsisname! Look! Look, look, lookatthat!
John: Hey! I know that guy… he’s um… um…
Wall-E suddenly smacks against the glass and slides down the window, groaning.
John: Wall-E! Yeah, Wall-E!

John recognises Wall-E and he and May wave. He accidentally places his hand on hers. The two gasp and look at each other.
John (smiles awkwardly): Hi.
Mary (looks at him suspiciously): Bye.
She turns her chair and wheels away, leaving John looking confused.

(scene: Axiom landing)
Hal spots the ‘red dot’ and chases it. He follows it to the landing bay and looks up, expecting to see the Axiom. Instead he sees Carl Fredrerickson’s floating balloon house descending from the heavens. The house lands in front of him.
Russell (steps out): Hey, this isn’t Venezuela!
Carl todders out and accidentally squashes Hal.
Carl (lifts shoe and looks at squished Hal, who springs back into shape): I think I stepped on something.

Yeah, I can be pretty mean with my bloopers. Heheh. :stuck_out_tongue:

Scene: EVE just found the plant.

WALL•E: Eee–vaah? EEEE-VAAAHH!!! EEEEEEEE—VAHHHH!!! etc etc

Camera zooms in on WALL•E.

WALL•E: Now I know I’ve got a heart, 'cause it’s…

Director: CUT!!!

You know I just had to include my other favorite movie character. :wink:

thedriveintheatre: For the first and fourth blooper you put in: but they lived! :laughing:

M-Bur: That was really clever. :wink:

Usually I’d be full of random crossovers, but now I got nothin’. :stuck_out_tongue:

BDD: Yeah, I couldn’t bear to murderize them. :slight_smile: I liked your crossovers earlier. You really know your classic Disney!

M-Bur: Lemme guess, would that be the Tin Man? :wink:

Yep yep :slight_smile:

Okay, here’s another one:

Scene: EVE and WALL•E escaping the repair ward. They encounter the wall of Steward-bots.

SBot: Halt.

Another SBot: Hammertime! dances

…Oookay, so maybe that’s a little silly…

:blush:

OMG! HAHAHA!

I got another one

scene with eve, wall-e and mo at the garbage airlock thing

Eve: (trying to shake Wall-E out of the giant trash cube)
Mo: (“running” after Eve and Wall-E, gets stuck in between doors)
FWWOOOOOOSSSHSHHHHOOSHSHHH
Eve: (grabs onto Mo)
ckksshkkk!!!
(Mo’s arm comes off)
Mo: AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIYYYEEEEEEYIEEEEEEEEEEAAEEE!!!
Andrew: Oh my goodness! What just happened!
Eve: I’m sorry I’m sorry!! (clicks the arm back in)

Was this one too horrible??? :confused:

M-Bur: It was actually kinda funny…I once made up an outtake like that (though not in this thread) and it came off pretty random…

Roflcoptinator: Well, at least M-O’s “hand” is repairable, unlike the more fragile human hand, huh? :wink: He felt less pain, I think, than a person, so it’s not that torturous.

[scene in garage]
WALL-E is supposed to get the Rubiks cube to show EVE by now, but he gets lost in his other things and can’t find it on time. He rushes to be on time, and grabs the wrong thing. Repeat with all other items, with him getting mixed up all the time.

[scene when WALL-E looks after EVE when she’s not conscious]
WALL-E is rowing the boat that carries the two of them…
Suddenly the boat is tipped over!
Two sly eels snicker sinisterly (try saying that three times fast!) as they appear, then they swim away.
Luckily, EVE was just acting and she’s really aware of what’s going on.
She gets herself and WALL-E to safety, and mercilessly blasts the two eels before they can get far.

[scene where WALL-E finds random treasures in the garbage]
WALL-E finds some things from other Disney sets that have fallen into the wrong set. Including a basket with two very familiar Siamese cats creeping out and making a mess after WALL-E worked so hard on compacting the trash neatly. WALL-E nearly faints.

[scene where WALL-E plays the videotape]
Instead of Hello Dolly, however, he plays a recorded tape version of Enchanted, played at a very high volumme. When Giselle sings, the audio is heard from outside the garage. Some filthy birds come in looking for a legendary princess to serve. While they are here, they try to make themselves comfy. One of them finds Hal and tries to gobble the cockroach up, but WALL-E defends Hal just in time, and manages to get the birds out.

[The hyperjump scene]

“…2…1…” ZOOOOM!!!

Meanwhile…

Han Solo: Hang on, I’m making the jump to lightspee…"
Suddenly, the Axiom comes and smashes into the Falcon and blows it to smithereens.

[When WALL*E is looking through trash for stuff]

WALL*E: [i]whisling, comes to a stop.[/i] "Whoa!!" [i]Picks up T-Shirt with a picture of him and EVE on it (from our time period.)  Looks up as if he's being watched, then says,[/i] "I KNEW it!!! HAHAHAHA!! I'm not crazy!! Take THAT EVA!!"

Not the best, but I just wanted to share my ideas.

Scene: WALL•E about to get shocked.

Auto pulls out his taser and pokes WALL•E. Nothing happens.

Auto: poke poke poke

WALL•E: Huh?

Auto: I cannot work like this. retracts into the ceiling

EVE and McCrea: giggle

[Scene where spaceship takes off with EVE]

Rocket crashes into satellites. One hits WALL-E too hard, and he falls off and plummets to Earth
WALL*E: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGG!!!

[Same scene, but this time WALL-E doesn't fall off] 
[i]WALL*E starts to drift away, and is supposed to grab on to spaceship, but misses[/i]
WALL*E: MUST.......REACH..........SPACESHIP......!!!  Uh, oh.  This is bad.  Help me!!  Hello?!  Anyone?!  Aw, nuts.......