Make Your Own Outtakes: WALL-E

Here’s a few WALL•E outtakes:

Scene where WALL•E, EVE, and M-O, land in garbage bay.
Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa, Han Solo, and Chewbacca are also there.

Luke: Oh great. More droids.

WALL•E (to Leia): Eee-vah?
Leia: No, and you better stay away! (aims blaster).

EVE charges at Leia with her blaster.

Leia: Who are you, all sleek and white and carrying a blaster?
EVE: Ha! Look who’s talking now!
Andrew Stanton: Cut! Since when did Lucas’s characters make their way into my production?!

Ok, maybe not that funny, but it was worth a try…

Scene where WALL•E, EVE, and M-O are running through the halls, rounding up the reject-bots. A certain Wookiee shows up.

EVE: Will someone get this big, walking carpet outta my way?!
Andrew Stanton: CUT!

Scene where EVE hugs WALL•E in space:

EVE: Whoo-hoo! (laughs)

EVE spins WALL•E around. Anakin and Padmé come whirling right by them, also hugging and laughing playfully.
Andrew Stanton: CUT!!!

Scene where McCrea fights Auto. McCrea draws out lightsaber to duel with the wheel.

McCrea: Obi-Wan told me you killed my father.
Auto: No. I am your father!
McCrea: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NO!!!
Auto: Join me, and together we shall rule the Axiom as Autopilot and Captain!
McCrea: Never!

McCrea throws himself off his hoverchair, only to land on the floor, three inches from his chair.

McCrea: Wow! I thought it would be a much deeper fall.
Andrew Stanton: CUT! However, let’s save this footage for like a 10th anniversary edition release of WALL•E, or something.

[Scene where Wall-e and Eve are in the repair ward]
Wall-e: runs to save Eve from being ‘tortured’ Evaaaaa! slams into the glass Uhh, I can’t get through.
Andrew Stanton: Cut!
[Scene: A Day at Work]
Wall-e: finds car keys, pushes a button and a hidden car trunk opens under him Whoooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!and he goes flying through the air
[Scene where Eve is in Wall-e’s truck]
Wall-e: gives Eve the rubix cube
Eve: looks at it
Wall-e: gets the Hello Dolly tape and comes back to Eve
Eve: is still trying to match the colors Hang on, I thought I got it, but…oh I can’t do it that fast!

(Sorry for double post, but I thought of this really good one.)
[Scene where WALL-E lost his memory]
EVE: "WALL-E? WALL-E!!!*shakes his head really hard and breaks it off.) AHH! What have I done??? :open_mouth:
Andrew Stanton: Cut! EVE! This is the thrid time today!!! Now somebodys gotta fix his head again! :angry:

LOL I could just hear WALL-E screaming through the air right now.

I also like your most recent post, haha! Don’t know your own strength, do ya, EVE?

Huh right now I still got nothin’…but I’ll try to think of more.

Here’s a few I just came up with:

Wall-E: uses lazer to open the fridge, but instead of finding the plant finds Rozz from Monsters, Inc.
Rozz: Guess who? Haaa-haaa-haaa!

Eve: takes plant and goes into hibernation mode
Wall-E: Who! Evah. Evah? taps on EVE’s face screen and forms a crack
EVE: angrily yells Wall-E!
Wall-E: goes into box form
Andrew: Wall-E that’s the fourth time, let’s try this again.

During the first date scene when Wall-E is sitting on the bench with the hibernating EVE
Wall-E: tries to take EVE’s hand to hold, but instead accidently breaks it and pulls it off
Wall-E and crew laugh crazily offscreen
Andrew: Alright everybody can we get a new stunt double over here?

During the define dancing scene when Wall-E’s fire extinguisher runs out of fuel and EVE takes him into her arms
Andrew: -and cut! Great take everybody let’s break for lunch.
EVE: Oooh. heads off screen for lunch
Wall-E: Evah? Andrew? You guys aren’t going to leave me out here are you?

AUTO tilts the Axiom and all the passengers fall onto the large window, then a small crack appears
Axiom passenger #243: uh-oh
The window breaks and we see all the passengers falling out into space

Wall-E and EVE are hiding from the stewards and Wall-E plays “It Only Took a Moment” to symbolize his love for EVE, but instead “Baby Got Back” plays
Wall-E: I like big butts and I cannot lie…
EVE: Ha-ha ha ha ha!
Andrew and the rest of the crew laugh uncontrollably as well, the boom mic appears on screen
Wall-E: Ah! Who did this, seriously who? M-O was that you? I’m going to my trailer!
Wall-E treads off screen
EVE: Sorry Andrew I couldn’t resist.

Flik and Heimlich are on a green leaf talking
Flik: Wow Heimlich, it may have taken a while to convince the studio, but I’m so excited that A Bug’s Life 2 is finally starting it’s first day of shooting!
Heimlich: Oh-yah, me too…but there’s one little tiny thing I forgot to tell you.
Flik: What’s that Heimlich, wait are you sure this isn’t like last time?
Heimlich: Oh no it’s just that-
Flik: Wait, why is it so dark in here?
Wall-E is in outer space with EVE after escaping the pod
Wall-E: Evah. reveals the plant to EVE
Flik and Heimlich: Ahhhhhhh!!! the two bugs freeze and drift into space

I am evil, I know. :smiling_imp:

WALL-E: Puts hubcap on head while dancing to Hello Dolly Taa Daa! Hey wait a minute…struggles to take hubcap off It won’t come off!
Crew: laughs
WALL-E: What are you guys laughing at? Pulls at hubcap some more and it slowly comes off What? GUM?!?! :open_mouth: You gotta be kidding me! :angry:

JustSoWall-eCrazy: Two comments. I like the Star Wars references in one of your posts. No, the other comment is actually a question at the end. Was it just 3 out of 4 sets of outtakes in that one post being Star Wars references? Just wondering.

evspixarfan2012: Actually, yes, they’re all references to Star Wars.

The first one involves the scene where WALL-E, EVE, and M-O land in the garbage bay, but Han, Luke, and Leia show up in the garbage bay too. Leia wears white and carries a blaster, and EVE’s frame is white, and she also has a blaster.

The second one is when the three robots are running through the halls, and Chewbacca is walking with them, just like when Leia asked to get the “big, walking carpet out of the way”.

The third one reference Attack of the Clones, when Anakin and Padmé were rolling around in the grass laughing and playing.

And the fourth one… well, it’s pretty self explanatory. I’m very glad you enjoyed my outtakes. Must come up with new ones soon!

Is the first one because of a scene in Star Wars, Episode 4: A New Hope when Luke and Leia fall into the garbage while trying to escape the Stormtroopers?

Han Solo: Come in, 3PO! (Yells louder) 3PO!

evspixarfan2012: Yes, it is. :smiley:

NEW OUTTAKE!!!

Scene where WALL-E is charging in the sunlight

WALL-E: (Beeping noise while charge is in progress; Mac chime sounds)

All of a sudden, WALL-E can firebend. :wink:

STANTON: Cut! Seriously, since when can WALL-E firebend?!!

Hahaha, these are great! Let’s see if I can come up with something…

WALL-E finds a fire extinguisher, fingers it a bit, then suddenly the extinguisher goes off, sending WALL-E sprawling uncontrollably
WALL-E: Jaaaane!! Stop this crazy thing!
Mr. Stanton: Cut! Look, WALL-E, if you’re not going to take this seriously…

Not my best, but well, I can’t watch this scene without saying that infamous Jetsons line 8D

Don’t you guys think we should revive this thread with any more possible ideas you might have for outtakes and stuff?

I’m actually thinking of some right now. This is great for me because I’m in love with Wall-E. Well, the movie, that is. :laughing: