Martin's Signatures

I put lots of colors because of a request for them. And about the FN logo i had to put it there or else it would just have a blank spot that looked unneeded.

The FN one looks great. Maybe if you didn’t have the shadow on the text it would look less busy? Maybe that’s what GD meant?

rachel - Yes, thanks. I couldn’t put my finger on what could be different.

Keep 'em coming martin! :smiley:

Those are some very cool graphics! Gotta love the Mr. B one. :laughing: I do agree with Gasduude, though, sometimes simple works better. But they’re still very, very cool! Looking forward to your next ones. :smiley:

Thanks everyone for the comments and tips! :smiley:
I’ll have some nw ones later and I’ll keep them “simple”.

Here it is:

:smiley:
BOOM!

Those are all really awesome!!! :smiley:

Haha. “Boom boom”. That’s cute.

Nice graphic, martini833! :wink:

– Mitch

Thanks, everyone check this one out!

Hey, that’s kinda cool! Nice “split” of the graphic. :wink:

I’m glad you liked it MItch.
I’ve been thinking of some new stuff to post.
Any suggestions?

Any Ratatouille-related avatars and/or signatures would be right up my alley. :wink:

Oh, and you’re welcome!

– Mitch

I like anything Linguini. :wink:

Good to know.
Thanks for the suggestions! :smiley:

Here’s a second version of my “Talk to the hand” icon:

It’s a bit big because i forgot to size it down.

That is a funny one. I think it would be cool if he looked annoyed, but still, really good nonetheless.

martini - You are most welcome for the suggestion(s). Your “talk to the hand” graphic is cute, by the way. :wink:

The Star Swordsman - I don’t think there is a screenshot of the dude wearing an annoyed expresion. :laughing: (snigger)

I know, I was just thinking. BUt it is still great Martini!

Mitch- Thanks!
TSS- That’s as annoyed as he gets! HAHA :smiley:

Could you do some more Incredibles stuff please? That is, if you are taking requests.