Martin's Signatures

Very, very clever, martin! :smiley:

The cross-over of the two Brad Bird films is genius! You did a nice job with all of them, martini833 ! :smiley:

I’m so glad you guys think my amateur creations are great. I’m discovering new things to make these sigs even better, and hoping for a witty remark to pop up in my head to put on the sigs! Thanks!

Ah, yes. The hardest part of siggy making, in my opinion anyway. :unamused: I’m currently stewing on a few myself.

Actually, now that i think of it, I can’t find any images that inspire me. When i do captions come easy!

Awesome graphics. :sunglasses:

And allow me to be the first to ask you if I can use one of your sigs…can I please use the edited ‘Can’t touch this’ one? ;-p

Yes you may, but I would like you to credit me. If you don’t want to that’s fine. For the record these images are for anyone to use unless i say not to (but why would I do that?).

I love the “That’s incrEDIBLE” graphic. Very clever.

Rachel-
Thanks, which one specifically, or both?

Oh, the omelet one because it suits the graphic better, because Remy is serving food. =)

Not only that, but it makes me incrEDIBLY hungry too. :wink:

Nice. :wink:

This proves the fact that you can play around with words! :smiley:

I know. I can only imagine what genious ideas you are going to use for your next one.

Thanks, StarSwordsman! You just inspired these two new graphics!:
A Monsters, Inc. one featuring Mike and a pun about his eye:

And an icon featuring the house in Lifted and Mr. Incredible (with inverted colors) cleverly placed to look as if he was being abducted!:

Hey, the icon is pretty neat! I like how you combine lifted and TI. Really nice.

“Eye can’t believe it!” is hilarious, dude. :laughing: I think they actually did something like that for an actual poster for the film.

Great job, martin! :smiley:

And if they didn’t, they should’ve! What a great pun! :laughing:

I looked it up. They did, but not quite the same. It said: You won’t believe your eye. HaHa :smiley:

I think they used " You won’t believe your eye! " . But that pun is absolutely hilarious. Please do more. :wink: