Merchandise at Disney Store

I’m just wondering if anyone could tell me exactly what kinds of merchandising I

may find at my local Disney Store for Cars. I live in Vancouver and the only Disney Store that I know of is more

than an hour drive away, so I want to know if they have what I want before I take the long journey down there.

All I really want is a t-shirt, but if anyone knows anything about Cars merchandising at Disney Store, it’ll

help.

haha - guess I’m your go to guy for this

seeing as how I worked at one 'til a week ago.

Backpacks, shirts, lunchboxes, action figures, PVC sets,

mugs, frames, key chains, mirror dice, RC Lightning, plush in three sizes, scooters, helmets, walkie talkies,

night lights, trays, etc.

There’s other stuff too but I think I got the bulk of it. Also no promises

that it will be in stock at the moment either. :slight_smile:

Just out of

curiosity, what’s a car action figure exactly… do? :laughing:

Anytime I’ve seen a Cars action figure, it’s usually the type of toy car that you can

pull back and release to make it zip along the floor.

Also, if you have money coming out of your ears, you

could purchase the giant Lightning plushie that costs about $100. Yikes!

~~=oP

I’ve seen it all, they really know how to cash in on

movies.

I think most of you have mentioned all of the Disney Store Cars merchandise. However, I

am disappointed in the Cars merchandise. None of it is anything that I would absolutely buy. I’m looking for an

adult-sized black short-sleeved T-shirt with the Disney/Pixar Cars logo on it, but they only sell children’s

sizes.

In my opinion, Toys R Us and Walmart stores have a better selection of Cars merchandise, including

the die cast Cars.

I have a solution for you. :-D)

Have you ever

been to Zazzle.com? It’s a T-shirt designing website, and it has a Disney section. I go there for clip art

because it is loaded with it, but you can go here to make that shirt you

want.

And I checked for you in advance to see if they have the Cars logo, and they do. Just go

here:

[url]http://www.zazzle.com/collections/disneyinkshop/gallery.asp?dsny_ctgy_type=s

tory&general_category_id=196055154874561524&dsny_ctgy_level=1&dsny_ctgy1=[/url]

[color=indigo:

e4f793de4e]It’s the first image in the gallery. After you select the image, you can choose the color and style

of the shirt.

Hope this helps!

~~=oP

Who wants a

LeakLess t-shirt!?! :smiley:

Seriously, though, thanks incredibly much for that link!

Wow PixarVixen, thank you very much! Might get one as

soon as I figure out how this works!

You’re welcome, guys!

I

plan on making a few Incredibles shirts in the future for myself.

But what I don’t get is how they don’t

have clip art for Tony, but they have it for Mr. Huph of all characters! :unamused: I’d like to know who decides

what characters become choices. Apparently for Cars, everyone is a choice.

LOL

~~=oP