Mitch's Compositions

bright dot-dasher - Thank you very much! :smiley:

– Mitch

Marty looks very nice, Mitch! You definitely captured his fun personality!

Hannahmation - Thanks a lot! He was difficult to draw, but I enjoyed the challenge. :wink:

– Mitch

You are very welcome, Mitch! And challenges are quite fun to tackle!

I drew this for my uncle. It was his birthday yesterday, which is quite fitting… as he loves to drink. He also loves golf, hence the subject matter. :wink:

Note/Edit: A screenshot from the Looney Tunes cartoon, My Bunny Lies Over the Sea, was used as a reference.

– Mitch

Very clever Mitch. I love it. Pretty nicely drawn, especially the setting. Keep it up.

Haha, that’s really cool Mitch! Great colouring with this one (his shoes look so shiny!) and I love the message underneath.

The Star Swordsman and lizardgirl - Thanks, guys! :smiley:

– Mitch

you are welcome mitch. What do you plan on posting up next?

The Star Swordsman - If all goes well, I’ll be posting up some life drawings next. I plan to go on an excursion to a local shopping district in my area next Monday so as I may sketch some children at a playground there. Artistically, drawing humans is not one of my strong points, but I may as well practice early.

– Mitch

That looks so neat, Mitch! :smiley:

Cool, Mitch! I like the pose you drew him in and your coloring is great! I bet your uncle loved it!

bright dot-dasher - Thanks! :smiley:

Hannahmation - Actually, I haven’t even given it to him yet. (I’m late like that when it comes to birthdays, unfortunately.) I’m sure he’ll like it, though! :wink: (snigger)

Thank you!

– Mitch

The Scarecrow - by My Sister:

My apologies for the double post, but I thought that you guys might like to see some of my sister’s sketches. She tends to go through occasional infatuations concerning various cartoon characters, and the Scarecrow from the Batman: The Animated Series television show is the latest on her list of favorites.

The first sketch is her depiction/interpretation of the Scarecrow as a fox, and the second is a close-up shot of the same character. (She used a reference for the latter of the two sketches.)

I’m sorry that the images are so freakin’ huge, by the way. I may size them down later.

– Mitch

Tell you sister that her artwork is impressively awesome. I really like how she pictured Scarecrow as a fox, and not just because a fox is my favorite animal. I can see that artist genes run through your family!

Wow your sister’s picture looks really awesome. Really nicely done. For a second, I thought you drew that Mitch. Tell her I like it and to keep up the good work.

bright dot-dasher and The Star Swordsman - On behalf of my sister: Thank you! She read your comments and was very touched. :wink:

– Mitch

Cool! That’s the first time I’ve seen a scarecrow and fox hybrid in… ever! Was there any reason why your sister chose to draw that, or is it an original creation?

Your sister is very talented! I recognise the character, and her depiction of him as a fox is really cool. I like the detail in the second one, too. :smiley:

Thank you, everyone! I’ll send on the kind comments to my sister. :smiley:

Rachel - Ha-ha. Oh no, it was an original creation of hers. She chose to draw him as a fox because, well, because she’s weird. (snigger) :stuck_out_tongue:

– Mitch