Mitch's Compositions

The Star Swordsman and lizardgirl - Thanks, guys! :smiley:

– Mitch

you are welcome mitch. What do you plan on posting up next?

The Star Swordsman - If all goes well, I’ll be posting up some life drawings next. I plan to go on an excursion to a local shopping district in my area next Monday so as I may sketch some children at a playground there. Artistically, drawing humans is not one of my strong points, but I may as well practice early.

– Mitch

That looks so neat, Mitch! :smiley:

Cool, Mitch! I like the pose you drew him in and your coloring is great! I bet your uncle loved it!

bright dot-dasher - Thanks! :smiley:

Hannahmation - Actually, I haven’t even given it to him yet. (I’m late like that when it comes to birthdays, unfortunately.) I’m sure he’ll like it, though! :wink: (snigger)

Thank you!

– Mitch

The Scarecrow - by My Sister:

My apologies for the double post, but I thought that you guys might like to see some of my sister’s sketches. She tends to go through occasional infatuations concerning various cartoon characters, and the Scarecrow from the Batman: The Animated Series television show is the latest on her list of favorites.

The first sketch is her depiction/interpretation of the Scarecrow as a fox, and the second is a close-up shot of the same character. (She used a reference for the latter of the two sketches.)

I’m sorry that the images are so freakin’ huge, by the way. I may size them down later.

– Mitch

Tell you sister that her artwork is impressively awesome. I really like how she pictured Scarecrow as a fox, and not just because a fox is my favorite animal. I can see that artist genes run through your family!

Wow your sister’s picture looks really awesome. Really nicely done. For a second, I thought you drew that Mitch. Tell her I like it and to keep up the good work.

bright dot-dasher and The Star Swordsman - On behalf of my sister: Thank you! She read your comments and was very touched. :wink:

– Mitch

Cool! That’s the first time I’ve seen a scarecrow and fox hybrid in… ever! Was there any reason why your sister chose to draw that, or is it an original creation?

Your sister is very talented! I recognise the character, and her depiction of him as a fox is really cool. I like the detail in the second one, too. :smiley:

Thank you, everyone! I’ll send on the kind comments to my sister. :smiley:

Rachel - Ha-ha. Oh no, it was an original creation of hers. She chose to draw him as a fox because, well, because she’s weird. (snigger) :stuck_out_tongue:

– Mitch

Mitch- Wow, just started looking through some of your art, and, man, there is some serious talent in this thread. Keep up the great work, dude/dudette! (I don’t like ot assume things on the internet.)

DocKenobi - Thank you very much!

I took a peek at your deviantArt gallery and noticed that you have some very nice art, as well. (I particularly like the Indiana Jones piece.) So, you keep up the good work, too! :wink:

– Mitch

Welcome, Mitch, and thanks for the feedback.

DocKenobi - You’re most welcome. :smiley:

Dang, I’ve been absent. Well, a hiatus I may have been on, but lethargic I most certainly was not (at least, not artistically). Voila´:

Bolt -

Bobbin’ -

Mother’s Day Card -

That “Mother’s Day” card was done for a friend of mine. Speaking of which, I find it humorous that I’m more proud of that hummingbird drawing than any other composition I’ve done in the past few… months. Perhaps I should branch out more often and quit drawing Pixar characters for a change? (heh)

Gosh, the pose of Bolt yawning is so freaky. My bizarre style prevails…

References were used for all three sketches.

– Mitch

OMG Bolt is adorable! Bob and Larry Boy look very neat. And that Mother’s Day card? It’s so excellently drawn and looks magnificently pretty! It’s way better than something store-bought! Once again, your astounding artwork is impossible not to like. :wink:

Great sketches as usual, Mitch! Bolt looks so adorable! Nice coloring on the Larry Boy piece. Go Veggie Tales! And the Mother’s Day card is quite beautiful! Love the shading!

bright dot-dasher and Hannahmation - Thank you very much, guys! I appreciate it. :smiley:

– Mitch